• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Soda or Regular Soda?

Diet Soda or Regular Soda

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
  • Sooo. Do you like to drink Diet Soda or Regular Soda. If so, which ones?
    I honestly only drink Regular Soda. Diet Coke = Ew.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • regular all the way. Diet tastes like regular watered down and it makes me sick. I have a friend who has all the pops I like but they are all diet ><. So i just get water there.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I can't stand any diet soda. I'll push through the calories and sugar for that extra taste.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Diet....I hate the taste of regular colas for some reason. Plus I skip out on all that extra sugar, so win-win for me =P

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    While I love me some regular soda. I drink diet soda more often.
    I can understand why people say it tastes bad, though. But it's something you get used to.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • regular all the way. Diet tastes like regular watered down and it makes me sick. I have a friend who has all the pops I like but they are all diet ><. So i just get water there.

Water down is definately the best way to describe it. I absolutely prefer regular over Diet. More wonderful taste > more calories. The only diet anything that's good is Diet Coke so I can mix it with Mentos XD.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Regular, diet soda always seems to give me a headache. And the taste is just horrible.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I drink neither,

I used to drink soda frequently, but I stopped

in the past year that has been my only diet change, and I lost like 30 lbs

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I drink both.. I used to think that diet tasted nasty, but I guess my taste buds have matured somewhat. :/

Years
  • When I actually drink soda, I drink regular. I can't remember the last time I had diet, actually... but the whole thing about taste really turns me off.

Years
  • Regular soda.

I've had quite a few times where someone was like "you should try this diet [name of soda], it honestly tastes like the regular kind!" And yet every single time I tried them...yeah, they tasted nasty to me compared to regular sodas.

I'd rather drink no soda at all than try and drink diet soda, even if I'm really craving a soda. That's how much I dislike it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I drink some of each :> I PREFER regular soda, for everything, but since they aren't the healthiest for you I try to drink diet of things (Coke Zero, Diet Coke, etc...), but I REFUSE to drink Diet Sprite >_< It's gross, to be honest. Hate hate hate ;;

Back