• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Soda or Regular Soda?

Diet Soda or Regular Soda

• Total voters

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I used to only drink diet. And then I stopped drinking soda. But on the rare occasion I have one, it's usually regular.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Neither, I can't drink them because I they have high adicic levels & that does not taste good

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm used to diet soda because my dad's diabetic, so that's all we really have around the house. Honestly, regular soda tastes nasty to me because I'm so used to diet now.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I honestly can't taste the difference except maybe that Regular has a slightly stronger taste. I always drink diet now since its somewhat healthier.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Regular for meh...
    I dont really know why diet is diffrent from the regular soda...
    Well maybe theres no sugar but its still soda...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Diet drinks give you breast cancer :\ And given how much mine cost, I'm quite wary of that.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Diet drinks give you breast cancer :\ And given how much mine cost, I'm quite wary of that.

xD I love you, Sawaa-chan<33

I always drink regular. Not only is diet soda so horrible for you, but it tastes icky! D;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Every soft drink in their sugarless/diet forum tastes absolutely horrible. I just can't stand Diet Coke. >=\

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I don't mind either, but I'm going to have to say that I prefer regular, simply because it has more of a taste, and in moderate amounts it could fit into a healthy daily lifestyle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't really care which one is available, but when given the choice I choose regular (or max in the case of Pepsi).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I actually really love diet pop. XD; I used to drink it all the time, although I've stopped lately. Everyone tells me how diet soda tastes nasty and has a funny aftertaste and everything, but I think it's regular soda that's like that. My dad's diabetic anyway, so that's pretty much all we have around the house when we do buy pop.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm skinny enough as it is. I despise anything diet. DDDD: Eww. And lack of taste from that, too. >_> Regular soda? A-okay with me. :D

Back