• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Adventure: DigiDestined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
@ Monster Guy alright I've re-read your SU and I've put together a little list of the information I got from it in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Just from this list it's obvious that you made an excellent SU! It gives multiple parts of Leo's personality (with a few quirks), his clothing reflects his personality to a degree (and he has cool heelies), and his history shows how he evolved to become what he is today. I like the detail your put into your sign-up and I'm impressed! However, there is still more you can do. Just like I said in my last post about personality, Leo shows a lot of pros but not very many cons. There was a part that said he sometimes has angry outbursts, but it was overshadowed by his forgiving attitude. The only one that stands out the most is that he's gullible. Are there any other negative aspects about his personality that you can talk about? In his history you talked about how he was bullied, maybe that has affected him somehow? Maybe he's easily intimidated by others or that feelings of inadequacy push him to keep working out and keep getting bigger and stronger. Maybe those same reasons are why he wears the shirts to show off his muscles (other than the fact that being fit feels good) and he might show off a little (to show how strong her is) or volunteer to help with heavy lifting a lot.

You can say impulsive is a good or bad personality trait depending on how you sell it, but you didn't talk about it so much. Does being impulsive make him a bad planner? Is he not very good at keeping a schedule (or even forgetting things he needs to do?)? Does it make him unreliable? Your SU also says he likes making desserts, that could also be a con. Maybe that means he has a sweet tooth and eats a lot of unhealthy food. That would obviously contradict his working out. Does that make him a guilty eater? Or has he gone cold turkey and can't even look at the sugar packets at restaurants? And does eating all of those sweets make him more energetic? Eating sweets may just be for special occasions because otherwise he's way too off the wall afterwards. Really do what you can to highlight the good and the bad!

Onto the history! Like I said before, you did well showing how his history effected him, but is there more you can say? You said his dad drank a lot, does that experience (with all of the fighting and such) make him a strict anti-alcohol advocate? Maybe his experience made him a good counselor and he can easily empathize with others (which adds to his emotional and sensitive side). How has his family's situation affected his values on friends vs. family? And to the bullying again! You said in Leo's bio that he has a fear of being bullied again, but also that he likes fairy tales and shows like MLP. Does that mean he hides that information about himself from others? (Even possibly from close friends?) And if he does, how much else is he withholding from the rest of the world? And of course, how has that affected him emotionally? As we all know bullying has a serious affect on people (especially if someone is sensitive like Leo). You did say Leo is slowly gaining a better outlook on life, but how much of that still lingers with him? Does he still have doubts about himself or others because of those times?

Now of course everything we tell you guys in these reviews are just things to think about. Don't think you have to add everything in order to be accepted! They're just some things you can expand on and talk about more to make your character stand out as their own unique person! At the end of the day though it's your character. Only add what does justice to them.

On another note, if Watchman hasn't told you already, we'll begin judging on Monday, April 21st at around 6 or 7 CST. We're also only doing these reviews once as SUs are completed (and before judging begins) so if you have any extra questions (or maybe you just want your review to be private) PM or VM us about it! After judging on Monday, any SU that comes in will be automatically judged without a wait period.

@ Yamagi I'm excited about your character as well! I can tell by your SU (and by the post I'm replying to) that you really are enthusiastic about your character! And as for being the best SU you've written, that's great! Keep up the good work. ;D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay, I'm done I believe. Really looking forward to playing with this character, so I hope you find her alright :3

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I've made some additions to my SU... I'm really indecisive though, so I may still end up modifying it more right until judging day. xD

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
@ Lacangel If I'm wrong in assuming your SU is finished I'm sorry for posting this early! Anyways, review time! You've got a good SU going on here and judging by the character I think he'd go really well with Jun! However, just like everyone else your SU lacks really expanding on your character. You said he was a bit of an odd ball and is full of contradictions, but you didn't really say why. You didn't say anything about why he was odd and you only posed one contradiction (that he goes against the stereotype about how he looks). How else is he odd, how else does he contradict himself? Please expand on these areas. You also said that he'd rather outfox or strategize against someone rather than use force. Does that mean he's smart? And in his history you talked about his life in Oregon, but not New York. When did he go there and why? Other than these things you have some spelling and sentence structure issues (and please remember that if you have a new speaker you make a new paragraph) but those can be remedied by working in Word or a program like that (as it does spelling and grammar checks) or any help from the GMs if you want it!

Also as you should have read, we won't be using the TV show digivices so I'm going to assume this means your digivice is green and white. And also, since Ceresmon is essentially two digimon, I'll have to ask you go with either just Ceresmon medium or only the bird form without Ceresmon in it. I know Ceresmon isn't very strong by herself, but using her alone we'll allow you to bump up her strength to that of her regular form if you decide to go with just the medium. You can also just pick a new mega.

@ Albunny I noticed your digimon change, I was looking at Lunamon and her evolutions earlier and I was hoping someone would use her! I hope this change is much more your speed and lasts into the RP.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
@ Albunny I noticed your digimon change, I was looking at Lunamon and her evolutions earlier and I was hoping someone would use her! I hope this change is much more your speed and lasts into the RP.

Lolz, no worries. I think this one will work just good for me. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Okay, okay I've been convinced to join. This is a complete work in progress, but I thought I should post my future Digimon at least.

Name: Sonia Casado
Home Town: Toronto, Canada
Insignia (Crest): Ambition
Digivice: Peach & Cream

Appearance: In many ways (some of those harsh) Sonia has found out what fashion choices works well and not so well with her physical appearance. Her curly, black hair has always remained in a braided updo that is sure to keep pesky strains up hairs in their proper place. At an a height of 5'7" Sonia stands, some of the time she wishes she was taller and other times shorter. The taller option is actually plausible for her to do so sometimes she prefers to wear wedges to give her that boosted height. If Sonia isn't in a wedges mood than she'll just wear some comfortable slip on shoes that protect her toes. In her wardrobe there are only colored skinny jeans or leggings, both of them fit snuggly on Sonia's legs and make them look appealing (or so she hopes). In the hopes of staying warm Sonia will wear a cardigan over a shirt, usually one of them are patterned.

Personality: Unlike the majority of people her age (or so it seems) Sonia prefers to not be a social butterfly or talk to anyone for too long as she feels its a waste of time. Most of them don't meet up to her standards of friendship, they don't like the same things she does, they can't hold up a stimulating conversation and so she would rather spend her time doing something meaningful like playing video games. When she is put in a situation where she has to speak to someone Sonia will come off as stand-offish and guaranteed to be rude. Whether they respond with the same tone or not rarely matters because Sonia is prone to ignoring people after one exchange. Even though Sonia does not like to talk or be around people she will intervene in situations if she sees fit, especially if someone is being hurt. If something or someone is weak simply let it be weak by itself.

Her competitive nature gets the best of her, she doesn't like to lose. Losing is the ultimate insult for Sonia and in her book it is not acceptable, it is the biggest sin you can commit. Competition changes Sonia, she's crude and isn't afraid to trash-talk her way to victory. It's not a true win unless everyone does the job they were assigned and makes it through, which is why Sonia would never leave a teammate/group member behind in any circumstance. Sonia's determination is what gets her wins, giving up has never been an option. She'll find and attempt all routes to victory, most of the time one of the alternative routes does give her that victory. If it comes down to it in the end Sonia would rather sacrifice her health rather than let a teammate get injured. Mostly because Sonia knows that she'll be more capable of getting out of the situation with no more than a bruised ego.

History: Life has always been on the boring side for Sonia. Her parents settled down in Toronto, for reasons unknown to Sonia, after spending years in various countries, sightseeing and learning of different cultures. Where they gave birth to Sonia, by this point her mother had already birthed two other children. Sonia wasn't a troublesome child, her brothers could be but nothing that there parents couldn't handle. Her parents have jobs as travel agents, a very fitting role for them. Nothing terribly exciting ever happened in Toronto. Day by day life went on, from childhood to her certain age.

Sonia does well in school, always making sure to get good enough grades to keep her parents and herself happy. She lacked friends that most people make, but that doesn't really bother her much. Video games became Sonia's friends, which she frequently stays up late playing them. It's always where she developed her aggressive competitive style from, first person shooters will do that to a person. With her parents being very lax they really didn't check to see if she had actually went to bed or not.

Partner

Species: Renamon

Personality: Renamon is obedient, always wanting to stick by Sonia's side and make sure that she is never harmed. Despite Sonia's harsh way of treating her Renamon is just glad to have someone that will care for them. Renamon has (or will) started taking after Sonia, they don't like to associate themself with anyone but its owner. Tends to be on the quiet side when it comes to conversation. Renamon prefers not to deal with weaker digimon but doesn't like to see them getting beat up either.

Unique Traits: N/A

Evolutions:
-Baby/Baby I: Relemon
-In-Training/Baby II: Viximon
-Rookie/Child: Renamon
-Champion/Adult: Kyuubimon
-Ultimate/Perfect: Taomon
-Mega/Ultimate: Sakuyamon (Miko Mode)

RP Sample: Here

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Name: snoop lion
Home Town: the moon
Insignia (Crest): idkmybffjill
Digivice: iphone 5s

Description: shades shades shades

Personality: u tell me

History: fam ded dawg ded
I really want you to play as this character.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
The RP looks super interesting! However, I think I may be too late :o. Are there spots available?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
You might have skipped it as you were reading, but this RP does not go by spots/reserves, we decide who we think will work well together. The judging will likely be held tomorrow night!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm glad to see you're interested! Kiklion and I can't wait to see your character!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Kofi
Home Town: Eugene, Oregon
Insignia (Crest): Light
Digivice: Green and White

Description: Kofi is about 6'2 and weighs about 220 pounds. He has a broad and muscular build. He has dark brown skin with long black hair that is has been put into semi-thick dreads that go half way down his back with purple beads at the ends. He wears a very thin green ski like vest that is unzipped and unbuttoned. Underneath he wears a white plain long white t-shirt. He wears a white beanie on top of his head. He likes to wear long baggy green pants with 4 pockets in front and two in back. (His rugged look is meant to slightly resemble AZ)

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Personality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you could describe Kofi with one word it would be "Hippie". Kofi is a laid back nature loving guy who would much rather nap under a tree than really do much of anything, and can often be found napping under a tree or cloud watching under a tree. His napping is quite frequent and it doesn't matter what's going on around him when he decides it's nap time. This sometimes can lead to people being angry with him and yelling at him for not taking things seriously enough. Kofi adores the beauty of nature and the elegance of nature and he tries to incorporate as much beauty and elegance into everything he does, but never tries to over exert himself or put pressure on himself to create something of beauty and elegance. Sometimes his "go-with-the-flow" nature can sometimes cause problems to get a lot bigger than they needed to be. Kofi did not used to always be non-active and napping all the time. When Kofi was a child he was very active and he was very competitive in anything whether it be sports or flower planting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Not all of Kofi's "go-with-the-flow" attitude is all natural if you know what I mean. He often times can be caught with a rolled up piece of paper in his mouth in the vague form of a cigarette, (though it is not a cigarette). Though this is meant to relax Kofi, while he is doing his thing and for the first couple minutes after Kofi often times will lose his inhibitions and hit on the ladies as well as make some comments that come across as if he doesn't care really about anything good or bad.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Kofi's competitive spirit still burns bright in him today and despite his hippie and laid back like nature. Kofi will accept a challenge against anyone anytime as long as it's just for fun and doesn't interfere with his nap time, but for the most part doesn't do the issuing of challenges. Since over time Kofi has been come more laid back than he once was his competitiveness isn't fueled by winning or losing it's just a past time that he seems to enjoy, and a tool that he uses to make friends. When things start to become too serious for Kofi's liking he likes to step back and let someone else take care of the problem. Having the burden of choosing the direction of the fate of a group Kofi feel's is too much stress for his liking so he allows someone else to take the lead and as long as Kofi can see and/or at least understand the thinking behind the leaders actions he has no problem going along and being a follower. When forced to be a leader of a group even in school, Kofi's style of leadership is to ask everyone what they want to do and then try to come up with something that combines everyone's ideas so that everyone is happy, very rarely does Kofi try to force his opinions onto other people. He keeps his opinions to himself and if he disagrees he tries to passively let them know by asking something along the lines of "Are you sure that's a good idea", but if asked for his opinion he will give his input. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kofi's social skills are questionable. He isn't very outgoing and he doesn't try to make many friends but is accepting of everyone that wants to be his friend, and because of this Kofi tends to go through periods of time where he doesn't have friends and then other times where he does. Being away from society for at least a year has caused Kofi to lose some of his social skills causing big groups to make Kofi feel a little awkward, he'd much rather prefer a small group or a 1-on-1 conversation where he feels more at ease and much more talkative. When he is part of a big group he is usually very quiet and observant. When he does talk it is because someone talked to him first or asked him a question. Due to this sometimes Kofi has great ideas or suggestions and corrections but never really says them. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Kofi has an affinity for helping people get through problems, especially females. Kofi often can sense when something is bothering someone and will go out of his way to figure out what is wrong and help that person. Though Kofi isn't much of a talker he is very observant and can sense even the smallest patterns in a person, which helps him to be able to tell when something is off about a person that he knows. To Kofi helping people is a must and it bugs him when he can't help or when someone doesn't want help, he doesn't really confront the person right away even if it's bugging him, he waits for a more opportune time most likely when they are alone and he feels more comfortable speaking out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
History: Kofi's child hood was almost as perfect as it could get. He was raised in a very stable home and both of his parents where very successful. Kofi was one of those kids who seemed to have everything going for him, he had a lot of friends and he was one of the smartest in his grade he was always very kind and polite to everyone he met and was an outstanding athlete even at a young age. His life seemed to be going perfect until one day his family moved. They left their home in California and moved up to Eugene, Oregon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Eugene the signs of Kofi's introversive side started to show it's head a lot more. Kofi was still able to make a lot of friends and was able to keep up his smarts and athletic abilities but for some reason he was never able to make it all click. Soon he became withdrawn and quiet only having friends that he would interact with at school and at sports practice but never outside of school. He soon began to lose interest in the practical world and would often times leave home for a couple of days to roam and explore to try and find his peace, his home away from home. Due to this his school work suffered and bounced around from high school to high school. Once he finally graduated, the day after he was up and gone without a trace. Kofi would begin his own path down the road he choose living and trying to rediscover the beauty and elegance of the world, in his own life trying to reconnect with the beauty of his perfect childhood that he had lost.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One day while Kofi was enjoying a leisurely nap under his favorite tree in the Oregon State Forest he saw a half torn brochure skip by him and land in his lap. He looked at the brochure and saw it was a brochure for tourist to see the beauty of the lights that light up New York City at night. He thought to himself for a while and then realized that he had seen the beauty of the forest for a long time and it would be a good experience for him to understand the beauty of the big city. He hopped up and rummaged through his belongings hoping he had packed the money he had been saving up since he was ten years old. He smiled as he felt paper crackling in his hands as he pulled out an envelope with about 1,000$ in cash. He stuffed it in his pocket and began walking to a bus stop about 1 mile outside of the Oregon State Forest lines. His journey to New York was on![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Partner[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Species: Floramon

Personality: Floramon is in search of beauty. She was often compared to the much more elegant Palmon and often was told she was ugly. This has become her greatest form of motivation as well as her greatest fear. Floramon desperately just wants to be recognized as beautiful and will do anything under the promise that she will become beautiful or if someone tells her she is beautiful. Deep down she knows she is being manipulated but she can't help it; she is waiting the one that can truly find her beautiful

Unique Traits: The top of floramon's head is normally red, but hers is purple with a green streak going down the middle.

Evolutions:
-Baby/Baby I: Yuramon
-In-Training/Baby II: Tanemon
-Rookie/Child: Floramon
-Champion/Adult: Kiwimon
-Ultimate/Perfect: Seirenmon
-Mega/Ultimate: Ceresmon

RP Sample: [/FONT]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years
You
Name: Jason Benedict
Home Town: Davie, Florida
Insignia (Crest): Friendship
Digivice: Cloud-Grey, Dark Orange

Description: A dark skinned fellow standing at about 5'11''. Black hair cut short complemented by deep brown eyes. Jason's build is about average for his age, not incredibly muscular but not very skinny either. He seldom leaves home without his, usually unzipped, leather jacket consisting of black on the outside and dark green on the inside. A pair of narrow eye glasses can be found hanging from his jacket pocket to use whenever the need to see afar arises. Underneath the jacket is a tan t-shirt with a design forming the head of a German Shepard dog. The last of his usual attire are a pair of long blue-black jeans complemented by sturdy black and white sneakers.

Jason tries to keep his facial expressions from veering off from bright and calm. However he ins't very good at hiding his emotions and his disposition can visibly change in a heartbeat depending on the situation. Regardless, he makes a point to stand tall, straight, and strong despite whatever happens.

Personality: Jason enjoys observing what's on the surface of whatever he decides to analyze and prefers not to delve to deep into things when unnecessary. However if someone were to explain all the fine details and mechanics of whatever he overlooked, he's open minded enough to take in the knowledge and appreciate the favor. That being said, Jason likes to experience new things, but at times attempts them without much forethought, resulting in him to flounder when encountering the unexpected. It isn't uncommon for him to be indecisive and fickle, rarely sticking to, or seeing an idea all the way through if it poses a somewhat moderate difficulty. That or just simply hopping from one thing to another too quickly. When facing such obstacles, Jason usually relies on the opinions and assistance of friends and family to pull him through but consequently, is somewhat gullible.

Not the most adaptive person, Jason will often fall short in stressful situations, and one could visibly see it. The culmination of these traits causes him to feels very comfortable around friends and generally unhappy when alone. Given the opportunity, Jason would flock to his companions and join whatever activities they may be involved with, in a heartbeat. Although at his best when with others, he can still be somewhat quiet and never really the center of attention.

Always trustworthy, this young Floridian wouldn't dare to betray the trust of those he holds dear, and bears intense guilt when failing to assist them to the best of his ability. This in-turn caused him to be especially motivated and hardworking, usually overcoming his personal faults, when completing tasks for others. An advocate of teamwork, he obviously works well with others in groups and is very agreeable; sometimes to the point where he might be a pushover in some situations. However when push does come to shove, Jason can stand up for himself and others, as he hates bullying and will go out of his way to assist those in need.

Jason's favorite dishes would consist of mostly seafood and enjoys tangy drinks that can range from sweet to sour to bitter as well. Dislikes excessive spicy flavors.

History:

Born in the city of Davie in south Florida, Jason is an only child brought up by two very wealthy parents. His childhood years however, were some of the more least favorable ones. His parents were always working and barely had time to bond with their son. Although wealthy and living luxuriously, his parents never gave their son a chance to live that way as well, by not giving him anything more than the average boy would have. He was disciplined and was taught that eventually his own work and success would get him the things he wanted. Elementary and Middle school was a breeze and as a result of their strictness. Even outside of the home, Jason was never completely happy. His parents were very protective and never actually gave Jason time to spend time with school friends and hang out. To top things off, moving wasn't unheard off in the Benedict family, usually when Jason's parents find rewarding job opportunities. This has caused Jason be separated from many new and old friends. Wherever they went, he made new friends but there was always feeling deep down that they wouldn't last. As a result, Jason was unhappy at home due to boundaries and high expectations set forth by his parents. His time outside the house with other people never lasted long and was only a temporary escape. Despite this Jason still performed his best in school to not disappoint his parents.

Once high school came, Jason had grown used to people coming and going, thus causing him to be shy and reclusive throughout the first half of high school. However, it became clear that he wasn't going anywhere and his parents even started to become more inclined to give Jason freedom. He rejoiced and aimed to make as many friends as possible, but the damage was done. Finding friends seemed to be a difficult task so late in the year, as well as maintaining or even starting conversations for that matter. Things started to turn around though when he stumbled in the band room when looking for one of his classes. The fellow students and their instructor were extremely kind to him and directed him were he needed to be. Whenever he could, Jason visited and even joined the class and band club eventually. Finding his interest in music, Jason decided to become a guitarist and for the first time, felt truly happy with his new interest and friends.

Once turning 18 and on the verge of college, Jason announced to his parents that he wished to become a musician. Not exactly thrilled with the idea, they agreed to support him as long as he went to college. Jason however proposed a counter-offer and stating he would study composition as long as he could move far away from home; to New York. There was a new determination in his decision due his best friend already preparing to move there anyway. His parents although reluctant, eventually gave in and made all the arrangements for him to move to New York. Jason now looked forward to his new life in the Big City

Partner
Species: Guilmon

Personality: Words that come to mind when describing Guilmon are alert, intelligent, and friendly. Being extroverted as opposed to Jason's introverted and has no trouble acquainting himself with new people or digimon, predominately an optimist. Also possessing vast reserves of mental and physical energy to expend, he can firmly adapt to many situations. Guilmon is always fined tuned to his surroundings and the people around him and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Proud of his abilities(but not excessively so), there isn't much that can derail him from what needs to be done. However despite his strong points, he has tendency to neglect etiquette and is habitually unorganized.

This combination of vigilance, determination, and boldness is what usually makes him Jason's voice of reason and resource when making decisions or in difficult situations, but is also careful never to force his opinion on his partner. Guilmon generally enjoys to be Jason's pillar of support, enjoys experiencing new things together, and covering each other's flaws.

Unique Traits: N/A

Evolutions:
-Baby/Baby I: Jyarimon
Spoiler:

-In-Training/Baby II: Gigimon
Spoiler:

-Rookie/Child: Guilmon
Spoiler:

-Champion/Adult: Growlmon
Spoiler:

-Ultimate/Perfect: Megalogrowlmon
Spoiler:

-Mega/Ultimate: Dukemon
Spoiler:

RP Sample: New Sample - A walk through the park
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Since we are judging right now, we believe it is good to tell you exactly what we are judging. This rule, known as the 321 rule goes like this: Your character must have at least three (3) good things (Things that are seen as good both by the character and those around them), two (2) bad things (Just the same as with the good), and at least one (1) quirk (a very peculiar trait not common to everyone) or one like and dislike (as substitute for a quirk). Keep in mind that the good and bad things aren't things that are good because they're not necessarily bad or because a lot of people do it, we count those as neutral traits. For example, being excited about good grades or preferring to read a book than talk. We added some extra things we noticed in the spoilers. Unless your SU is Declined or Pending or they do not necessarily apply to the 321 rule, they aren't required for your SU or your character, but are more things we think will make the character better if you thought over it.

@ Monster Guy:
Some points we thought you should think about:
Spoiler:

Accepted, but we suggest that you expand on these points a bit more.

@ Albunnie:

Some questions we thought up when considering your SU:
Spoiler:

Pending, because of the 321 rule of ours. The majority of her traits seem to be neutral(things not necessarily good or bad)! Expand and make your character a real person! There is tons of sides to people so don't only focus on one of them!

@ Yamagi:

Spoiler:

Accepted, welcome to the RP!

@firelordyago:

Spoiler:

Pending because we would kindly like you to change it back to your original line. We would enjoy a Digimon with an entire evolutionary line. ;D

Accepted! Thanks for changing your line! ;D

@ Doctor:

Welp, nothing really to say here. I can easily see her being friends with Emily eventually!

Doctor, you've been ACCEPTED!

@ Lacangel:

Spoiler:

Declined, because your SU didn't meet the 321 rules. Specifics in the spoiler.

@CourageHound: You need to change your Mega form. Azulongmon is literally the GOD of the Eastern Digiworld and one of the Digimon Sovereigns mentioned in the first post.

We believe you need to reread the first post and make the necessary changes and just in case, this applies to everyone who was not already accepted.

Thank you to everyone who was accepted and those who will reapply (or simply apply!) in the future.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hooray! Thank you. Can't wait to get started. Fingers crossed that this will be a digimon adventure that actually lasts for a while... Now I'll make some drabbles in a notepad somewhere just to practice writing Allison~

CourageHound

Years
Ah, yes I overlooked that aspect of Azulongmon...

I'll simply change my digimon entirely since I cannot find anymore more 'agreeable' megas for Tyilinmon.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
YES! THANK YOU! 8D

Spoiler:

I'll incorporate those into the SU somehow.

3. Monster Man as Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone & Lalamon

As much as I like the alliteration, it's Monster Guy. xD

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ Monster Guy: Sorry about the name~ I'll get it fixed up for you now.

I suggest expanding on those questions more (you don't have to if you don't want to). The reason being is, you're merely saying yes and then throwing it in. Anybody can do that, but not everyone can give it support!

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'll do that during the Roleplay. I feel like I'm better at showing character through roleplaying than in a Sign Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back