• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Series 6

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's nothing solid, but basically rumors going around on 2chan saying that the fact that the toys come with extra Digimemories (I think is what they're called) and that they're based on the partner Digimon and the ancient warriors as well as those funky silhouettes of them from the most recent trailer make it seem like that.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Wow, Digimon is finally making a comeback. How long has it been? If this airs in the US hopefully it's on CN (just not @ 6 in the mornin like pokemon).

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Looks like Lilithmon is gonna be the Great Demon Lord of this series

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I was actually surprised to see Lilithmon finally used in a series. I am wondering if Leviamon will make an appearance. My question is what role is she going to play on the villains side if she isn't going to be the big bad.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow, Digimon is finally making a comeback. How long has it been? If this airs in the US hopefully it's on CN (just not @ 6 in the mornin like pokemon).

Well the last series ended early 2007

Update on Wiki
    "Taiki Goes to Another World!"
    July 6, 2010

The story begins with a seventh-grade boy named Taiki Kudō dreaming of commanding a Digimon army against other Digimon. The next day, Taiki and his friends, Akari Hinomoto and Zenjirō Tsurugi, encounter a strange occurrence in the city where all electrical appliances experience a power outage. Taiki spots a red creature flickering in static, then encounters a mysterious voice that presents him with a Xros Loader, which absorbs the red creature. The three children are then sucked into a portal to the Digital World, where they are attacked by MadLeomon and his troops. Taiki encounters and befriends mechanical powerhouse Ballistamon, fun-loving Starmon and his entourage, the Pickmon, along with the mysterious red creature: Shoutmon. After Taiki and his Digimon companions fight back against MadLeomon and his troops, MadLeomon absorbs them to become Armed MadLeomon! Taiki uses his Xros Loader to allow Shoutmon and Ballistamon to DigiXros into the more powerful Shoutmon x2. After injuring Armed MadLeomon, Shoutmon then DigiXrosses with Starmon and the Pickmon, who form the Star Sword, allowing Shoutmon to strike down Armed MadLeomon with a finishing blow. A portal arrives, allowing MadLeomon and his minions to escape. Later, several Digimon are seen conversing about their evil plans after seeing the fight. As the episode ends, a boy and a girl, each with their own Digimon companions, watch Taiki's group from afar.

I'm watching it right now so I'll tell about it afterwards

Skip Class

Years
    EDIT: WARNING: Big Spoiler Screenshots from the WHOLE episode if you haven't watched it yet
    Spoiler:

SUBBED Opening

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm so glad the goggles are back, hah! I watched part of the first episode yesterday. It didn't seem too bad. :P After Frontier premiered, I lost interest. I'm totally for the first 3 seasons. But another girl I know doesn't care for Frontier or Savers either, but she loooved the first episode of Xros Wars! So maybe I'll like it too?! I hope so. :D

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
    EDIT: WARNING: Big Spoiler Screenshots from the WHOLE episode if you haven't watched it yet
    Spoiler:
    Dude, those look totally awesome! I really have to take up some time and watch it. Its been so long since a Digimon anime, I thought there wouldn't be anymore. I lost interest after Savers... its actually not that bad, but it didn't really appeal to me. This looks like it'll be cool.

Skip Class

Years
    ^XD I'm a girl

I lost it at Savers as well. Saw the 2nd episode yesterday which came out I found it pretty good

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    I may have just seen the first episode (will be getting to the second soon), but I really like it. It took me by surprise because I thought it was going to suck!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    It's quite obvious that Taiki and Akari were named after Tai (Taichi) and Kari (Hikari) from the first season.

Back