• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
That's okay. DAy is also up for debate, as I've told Nideous. XD And a fair few NPCs are female.

Now then I just finished watching Xros Wars. Now I definitely can't turn my back on this RP! -shot- I could not resist guys. I love Taiki. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
and I just made my character a male *facepalm*

Haru is a cool name indeed! There's a Haru in Xam'd and she is pretty bad ass. d:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I love how the conversation gradually turned into talking about the name Haru. Oh well.

but on the bright side, Luna's female. So not all the characters in general will be male :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
And oh my god i just read nakuzami's post and realised the two sams. HAHAHA. Well, my sam is a sammy, so there's the distinguish between them

OH MAN.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Looking for more players? ~

If so, can I be reserved with Salamon, and I'll put up my SU by...lets say 5:00? :3

[/since Rossu already took Renamon~!]

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
O_O

I feel slightly intimidated with all these amazing roleplayers joining up. Not that I'm complaining though! XD I'm glad. This will allow me to roleplay even better. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Doronjo, Nideous already stole Salamon (Plotmon) Sorry, but you can still reserve buddy! Would you be interested in a Patamon?

I know. I did not think this would be particularly popular. XD Shows what I know.

Regarding convo, I love the name Haru~ Hahi*shot* Wait wrong anime. XD Yes I'm very tired and slightly off balance right now.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Palmon's cool! Just was suggesting. XD You are reserved Miss Doronjo! :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yup, this Digimon RP has attracted an allstar cast. XD

Aw, I can't be considered in that statement, I'm not that good X3
It might also be because Fuyu made it ;3

Haru... I know I heard it when Scarf Blade signed up for JTtD... bad RP, mind you. Everybody disappeared, and two of them are here right now >:3 Ima have Sam eat you both >:D
Dunno if I've heard it many other places. Nice name though :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Name: Katharina von Kunaze

Nickname: "Kathy"

Appearance: Kathy is 5'4'', a not too tall, not too short person, who also weighs about 100 pounds, about the average weight for a girl her age. Kathy has a light toned skin color, which isn't too light so that she would burn easily, but also not too dark as well. She has long, brown hair, which she naturally keeps it fresh, and healthy by washing it often. Her hair reaches to her upper back, which could also be stuck out beside her shoulders. Kathy would sometimes add beige-colored streaks and lining on her hair, just for a little style. Some might call it weird, but hey, she likes it. She likes to put eye-liner on her hair, but not lipstick; she thinks its absolutely atrocious to wear. Her nose isn't big at all; its fairly small, but still noticeable.

For a usual outfit of hers. the main clothing she most of the time wears, is her white scientific lab coat, which she wears to school, even in public. This is what she calls: "Her Lab Coat appearance". Underneath her white lab coat is a black t-shirt, which has a yellow star on the center of the shirt as its main design, that is complemented by small light blue star designs. She also wears a light blue skirt that is designed with dark blue stripes, that is designed to go vertically to the end of the skirt.

However, outside of her lab coat appearance, she could also wear a white dress shirt, that is complemented with a black tie, with a pure black skirt which adds it all together. With this outfit, she wears pink-framed goggles, that sits on the top of her forehead, for whenever she wants to use them. Of course, this dress-up is not casual for her, its something she wears on occasions.

Personality: Kathy is first of all, not very much at all a pessimist or an optimist, but rather, a realist. She's a girl that believes in science, more than fiction. Speaking of science, that's a topic in which she is most craziest, and most eccentric on. Kathy loves to induct the craziest of science experiments, and treating life and the world if it was her own personal scientific laboratory, which you know what? If she keeps this up, she'll blow up the school. Even when it comes to terms to general cooking, she would turn the most lop-sided, uncoordinated foods into a meal that's never even created. These dishes are proved to be quite...inedible, not really helping her cooking experience, which is below average in any case. For example, a banana-flavored root-beer float covered in fig sauce. That's just it though -- Kathy is always the type to have her mind wonder about things in life.

Kathy has a giant ego that wants her to strive above everyone else. When it comes to people, Kathy isn't exactly...easy going; that depends on each situation. She's more of a sarcastic person when she's at a conversation, most of the time, whenever someone asks her an obvious 'yes or no' question. She also likes to joke aorund with people, even when it comes to insulting them. In conclusion, Kathy just acts like herself; an eccentric scientific-crazy madwoman, who can be social, although, more or less, the only people she likes to communicate with are those she thinks is intelligent, or funny.

History: Katharina (Kathy) von Kunaze was born in Berlin, Germany, and lived there for about 12 years. She is the only daughter in the wealthy family of the von Kunaze, with her mother and father. Her mother was head of a company that was profitable in millions to billions of dollars; she was usually the one who worked and provided for the family. Her father? Well, he was one that would always get a cold beer, but still goes to work, watching his intake. Meanwhile, Kathy was studying in a private elementry school until she reached 12 years of age. She wasn't the most social or popular person back then, on account of her mother, ideally wanted her to focus more on school, so that one day, Kathy would take over her mother's company. You can say that Kathy was being spoiled as she grew up, but Kathy wasn't exactly the one that valued material wealth over education in any case. Kathy developed a notion that she has to rise above everyone else, and be the best, perfect student all around.

When she turned 13 years old, her mother's company was relocated to the country where the Hallbrook accademy was, where Kathy was to start school there. So at Hallbrook, Kathy continued her acedemic studies in a middle school system. Kathy was always the one to get straight As in school, but, what really picked her interest was science and biology, where she developed a passion for it. She bought herself a labcoat when she turned 15, and would nowadays, casually wear it. The science experiments she did, however weren't exactly the most controlable. Even when she learned to cook, her mind would naturally dwelve deeper, and trying out new experimental recipies; which most of them proved to be inedible. Since then, Kathy was the one who was the most scientific nutbar.

Turning 16 was when the virtual pet program was introduced. Her natural self was to have her pet be the most perfect pet in the entire academy, tending to its needs, and feeding it on a regular basis. One day however, while Kathy was on a conversation with a friend, Kathy wanted the friend to be clear on what she was talking about, so Kathy asked: "What?" That was when she heard a voice: "Don't WHAT me!" Of course, Kathy haven't recongized or heard that voice in her life time, which intrigued in her scientific personality.

Digivice Colors: The body of the digivice is White; the buttons are Green.

Synchro Light: Take a look at this color! Its Green!

Digimon: Palmon

Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hah, if you think that this Palmon is happy-go-lucky, smiling all the time, then you are wrong! In fact, this Palmon is not all those things, but she is, a delusional, mentally unstable digimon. In short, she is crazy. If you were to have a conversation with her, she keeps mentioning that there are little Koromon (the baby form of Agumon), when there is nothing besider her. Even more so, her madness could turn into interestingly...comical conversations. Of course, she's also pretty energetic, and in her own way...kind of philosophical. How? Well, she'll be the only one to compare life to a paper bag. However, that's how she is; she likes to compare stuff.

You can say that she is eccentric, like her human partner Kathy, except that Palmon's eccentricness is less stable than hers. School, and intelligence wise, Palmon isn't exactly the smartest, in fact, Palmon is probably the one who would make the most mistakes. Somehow, however, Kathy tolerates Palmon's madness; Kathy's more patient than Palmon in anycase. Kathy likes to be sarcastic with Palmon, making fun of her "madness", but Palmon, on the more serious side, would make fun of Kathy back for "being crazy".

Oh, and word of advice? Don't say the word "What?" to her. Not in a sentence, just the word. She hates that word. Why? Well, there isn't a good enough reason, its probably from her mental stability, but she would just have a typical response: "Don't WHAT me!" In short, Palmon...acts like Palmon. There's no clear definition on how to describe her eccentric personality.

Attacks:

Poison Ivy [Entangles the opponent in ivy laced with a powerful toxin, completely paralyzing them.]

Plant Shock [Showers the opponent in a wave of leaves. ]

Root Breaker [Drains energy from foe.]

RP Sample:

(sorry, the coding is a little messed up. Its from Neo Kanto; in fact, you can look at all my posts from there as well.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Allstars? :0

I know I've had a lot of RP experience in the past and because of that it looks like I've taken the scene by storm, but really I don't know if that could really make me an-- *sudden list of PC Allstar RPers appears; "Scarf Blade" not on the list* Ah... I wasn't. Like I was going to say... *sniffsniff* TT w TT

Nah, that second bit above's an obvious joke. I don't really need to know, nor do I really care that much, if I'm included in that allstar comment. But I thought it would still be funny to make a joke at my own expense... X3

@Nakuzami: Yeah, I'm still sorry about JTtD. I was fired up for it at first, but then something really sapped my muse and I couldn't go through with it. If it makes you feel better my very first RP idea on here is a decisive failure, so hopefully that evens things out...? Don't omnom Haru, I think he has to worry about Luna doing that to him first | w |'

@Miss D: Speaking of favorite characters, Euphy is one of my favorite Code Geass characters XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I love Renamon a lot <333 Heck, I love pretty much all the Child Digimon the characters in Tamers receive. Guilmon, Terriermon, Lopmon, Renamon... Pffffft I loved Tamers so much <333

Anyways I'm working on the Personality sections right now though Idk if I'll finish in the next 10 minutes or so. Then I'll probably conquer whatever's left over + history when I get home to my own laptop XD;

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm only a fan of seasons one through three of Digimon myself. Stopped watching when season four started. Humans digivolving? Uh... It's original, don't get me wrong. It's just rather stupid if you ask me. XD Hm... I have a question about digivolution.

You see, Digimon aren't limited to digivolving into one or two species. There are nearly endless possibilities for a Digimon to digivolve into. For example, an Agumon is usually known to digivolve into Greymon. However, despite that, Agumon can digivolve into many different Digimon, as evident if you click on the link I provided for Agumon.

So, my question is simple: Are we limited to what our Digimon can digivolve into? Like, for example, would I be allowed to have Armadimon digivolve into, say, Arbormon or Deltamon? Or would I have to have him digivolve into Ankylomon, which is what Armadimon usually digivolves into?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I was wondering too. :x

Like, Agumon could evolve to Greymon, or GeoGreymon; or "Dark Digivolve" to MetalGreymon; not that I want a Agumon in this RP in any case!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
It's entirely up to you guys. Your evolution line is up to you, just the timing is not. Does that help?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Works for me! Thanks Fuyu! Oh, and I love youtube. Know why? They recommended this for me. Good stuff. Brings back good memories. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Am I an all-star? ;B I was first to sign up, dammit. Only because I accepted the roleplay (lololololol)

Yeah, strabimon to gargoylemon to... Something else to justimon I prefer actually since lobomon, who is strabimon's true champion form, looks like a huge chunk of crap d:

Back