• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Yes that's basicaly it. Or you can try and avoid it. And it's cool.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I made the "part one" to Haru's Omake since he's already out of the picture and anything more I would technically call more than what's needed for the end of the episode. Kinda longer than the part for Hiroshi, too... X3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
oh man... i reread my post and it's so confusing but i dont want to write it again... hah. JUST UNDERSTAND IT GUYS, I WRITE THESE ON MY PHONE ):

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Skymin as long as you write them at all it's cool XD

Cirrus... wait another day. XD I'm posting tomorrow when my head doesn't hurt and I can fully remember just what I was gonna say. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Next week, I probably won't be on so much, due to Thanksgiving yada yada blah blah. If things hold up because of me, you all have my permission to bunny Wes and Armadimon. XD I still need to post though... Hm...

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
May wanna post at least once before that. I doubt I'l be on much either Thursday.

Episode 2 Preview!

Wes: Hey guys it's Wes with the preview, along with X!
X: What the hell do you think you're doing? You're not flashy enough to be up here with me!
Wes: *grins* Yeah yeah, chillax Goggle-Boy. Anyways, I had thought yesterday was freaky! This warehouse is freakin' insane playas!
X: Focus idiot! We're being attacked!
Wes: Geez man! CHILL! I've got this! Next time: Keep a Cool Head! Welcome to Your World!

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
So... I'm guessing the next episode is going to start around Monday or so?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Yeah or tonight depending on my freetime when I get home. This is the time of the school year where they make up for wasting four weeks of our time and throw work on us.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Really, really sorry for being inactive, but i'll write a post after I finish my homework.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
No problem garnet. Just wait until tomorrow, the next episode's starting then.

Back