• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Not sure if anyone already said this, but ever since 1.3 I can't encounter any digimon while fishing.
    Not sure if this is some sort of bug or if encounter rate has been decreased, but it really bothers me since I can't get gomamon anymore.

Years
  • Not sure if anyone already said this, but ever since 1.3 I can't encounter any digimon while fishing.
    Not sure if this is some sort of bug or if encounter rate has been decreased, but it really bothers me since I can't get gomamon anymore.
    OK wait some minutes i'll fix this :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Thank you.
    Btw, really love this game, can't wait for extra story after ogremon story part.

(ps. will arachnemon be in later beta?)

Years
  • Thank you.
    Btw, really love this game, can't wait for extra story after ogremon story part.

(ps. will arachnemon be in later beta?)

Fixed, now youcan catch your Gomamon again :)
    Arukenimon will be added in the next demo as a Dokugumon's digivolution, so i suggest you to catch a Dokunemon in the Bit Forest :)

Years
  • Can you bring back Veedramon to Veemon's evolution?? Veedramon>>>>>>ExVeemon in my opinion. Thanks!
    I prefer Veedramon too but we have to find a solutions, maybe an item that digivolve to Veedramon.
    Hey there dydd!
    I just booted up the newest version of the game and i found some broken collision in the walls.
    EC8G9a5.png

You can go Left and up from the digimushroom there and end up on the edge of the map and behind the building where theirs trees.
    Hi Arc :)
    We just fixed that in the new version.
    Hi, I think this is a fantastic game, I'm really enjoying it so far. I especially like the various attack animations, the multiple possible digivolutions, the digivolving screen and music and especially that you've included the digimon's signature attacks. I also enjoyed picking my starter, I got Terriermon and didn't even have to lie to get him! I'm looking forward to future releases.

As a suggestion, if you are thinking of including the TM system in the game you could style them after the Digimodify cards in the Digimon Tamers series where I recall them being used to give the digimon wings, super speed and an ice breath attack among other things. Or after the legendary Digimemory things in Xros Wars to teach digimon other digimon's signature attacks, although I think you are using that for the catching system already.

I've come across a few errors, nothing terrible though. There are various spelling a grammar mistakes which I assume will be fixed eventually. Unless they are deliberately misspelled Gotsumon's 'Tremar' move should be spelt 'Tremor' and Kabuterimon learned a move called 'Mass Morp' which I assume should be 'Mass Morph' and if it is it might make more sense as 'Morph Mass' since I guess it means he is changing his shape or size to increase his special defence.

During the rival fight, just outside of the Botamon Village, I defeated his Gaomon by confusing him. So his Gaomon went first in the round and knocked itself out. I was then prompted to switch digimon and he sent out his Gotsumon. Before anything else happened my Floramon used Absorbing which was the command I had selected for it before Gaomon knocked itself out. The battle then continued as normal.

My Geckomon was put to sleep by a wild Otamamon's Lullaby Bubble move. As he has the Soundproof ability I think he should have been immune to Lullaby Bubble?

When your following digimon digivolves to a new form, it displays the old form sprite on the field map until you switch digimon or send it away and call it back again with the Ctrl button.

There are several places where you can walk that you probably shouldn't be able to like where xArc_Knightx has shown. Another notable one is that you can walk through most of the walls of the inside of the Digital Dream Building. Using this and attempting to leave through the west exit, blocked off by security guard NPCs, gives the screen a pink tinge. You can also use the fishing rod to fish on the wooden bridge tiles in the Demi Lake.

On the subject of fishing and I don't know if this just hasn't been added yet, both in Demi Lake and the water to the right of the Digital Dream Building, I have never gotten an encounter, only ever the 'not even a nibble' message.

I once had the game crash, it was a random encounter with a Gotsumon, I had a Bearmon sent out I then received an error message which I forgot to record and the game quit. It hasn't happened again.

I really like the Numemon for Tyrannomon trade event. However my initial reaction was that it was an error, perhaps the dialogue of the NPC before the trade could be made to be a bit more suspicious? After the trade he says he's leaving however he stopped at the door and didn't actually leave. I also get the same error message and game crash as Ambushwhack when I tried the Kokatorimon trade (I didn't have a Kokatorimon in the party).

I agree that the rival battle and Ogremon are a bit too powerful. In order to beat both I lucked out because they kept raising their attack stat then knocked themselves out because I had confused them, leading to the Lv11 Gaomon knocking out most of my party but being beaten by a Lv2 Floramon. I think the rival could stay the same if there was more available to do and train up with before fighting him. But Ogremon immediately after the Shamanmon fight was a bit much.

It might be worth considering adding Wind as a secondary type to Terriermon and Gargomon. As a Terriermon he learns TERRIER TORNADO but it is only barely stronger than Sonic Jab, because Sonic Jab has STAB, and yet it's a more inaccurate move. I haven't gotten a Rapidmon yet so I don't know what he's like.

I'd also question M-Betamon's typing as Water/Thunder since he digivolves to MoriShellmon who is Nature/Ground, which is a complete change in typing and probably not what the player was expecting when they chose a M-Betamon as one of their party pokemon. Especially if the intention is to make the normal Betamon a Water/Thunder type too.

I hope that information is helpful. And my team at the moment is:

Lv17 Gargomon
    Lv16 Geckomon
    Lv16 Ninjamon
    Lv16 Kuwagamon
    Lv17 Grizzmon
    Lv17 Togemon
    First, thank you very much. I really enjoyed to make attack animations. We just fixed the walls collisions and the Kokatorimon trade. About abilities: not all abilities work but this depend on pokemon essential. Hope they works in the next versions. About Terriermon and Gargomon type i think you are right we'll add the wind element to them. About MoriShellmon: Digimon evolution are not always regular like Pokemon, so sometimes you can find evolution with different elements. The CTRL crash depends on the following pokemon script and we cant do anything to fix it now. Just dont press Ctrl during a battle. However, very nice team :) Rapidmon and Togemon can digivolve to Ultimate but reach lvl 32 it's hard in this demo.
    Thank you again Vivi.

I found Ballistamon, I am curious if you can find Dorulumon
    Yes, Ballistamon is in the Beta. You can find it near the Vending Machine in the Bit Forest but only if you have Shoutmon as starter. Dorulumon will be added in the next release.

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I found a little mistake in description of POISON IVY, it says it paralyzes the enemy but instead it poisons.
    It's only obvious that it should poison with a name like that, but some people will really think it should paralyze so maybe you should change the description.
    And this is just a suggestion, but maybe it would be better to add some light and machine type digimon among the digimon you can catch in the wild (or at least light type) since there are a lot of dark type digimon you have to fight.
    (ps. if you decide to add a machine type digimon i'd really like it if you'd add hagurumon who digivolves into either guardromon or mekanorimon.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Just tried to load a save of mine and I got this error. I can't load my save, it does this every time now.

Edit: Didn't realize there was a patch 1.4, it was fixed after I replaced it.

Edit2: Also since you didn't notice it in your last check of hidden 0 dense areas. I made a step by step of one of the spots I found. On the third pic of that all of those walls are 0 dense. If you go up from there, you land in an area of nothing but ground and encounter the black edges of the map.

Edit3: And found another bug. This time I leveled my Floramon mostly to get the confuse off on Gaomon and hopefully turn the tides of the battle easier. Gaomon lead with Gao Rush, and his second hit of Gao Rush inflicted sleep on him thanks to Floramon's ability. Thing is, he finished his Gao Rush while asleep. Kinda weird and obviously a bug, since well...how can you attack while asleep.

Also wanna note, he almost killed my Floramon just with that. The sleep helped, but even after absorbing almost all my HP back while he was sleeping, he just did another Gao Rush during his confusion and took it right back out. Two possible reasons why I think Gaomon is OP. 1. His Gao Rush has a high set amount of attacks(it should just be 2 like Double Slap or whatever it's called, or 2-5 like Fury Swipes), and it's base attack seems way too high. One hit of Gao Rush takes out 1/4 of your HP, granted my Floramon was a bit lower leveled than his Gaomon, but that much of a power difference doesn't usually = near instant death from one attack. I'd suggest to either A. Make it a 2 hitter, or B. make it low damage. I do realize Gao Rush is one of his main attacks, but at that point in the game, it shouldn't be able to kill the enemy team with one or two of them, when you can barely touch him. Either the ability itself is too strong, or Gaomon's stats are too high(My Floramon could barely do anything to him at level 9, while he could pulverize me at level 11). Also keep in mind he didn't use Muscle Charge at all.

I'd also like to say that considering the skill Absorb, I personally think it should be a special attack. I also don't remember Poison Ivy's type since I had it on my older save but I think it was special and I also think it should be physical, since Palmon uses her nails as vines to lash at the enemy.

Edit4: More bugs. I was fishing, had a bite, hit enter, it brings the second part up like before, however it then goes into not even a nibble. You can't have a bite and then not even have a nibble, lol. Another thing I've noticed with fishing now is that sometimes it says not even a nibble after like 2 dots. That's what normally happens after you get a bite, as it's random, but not even a nibble usually is supposed to appear after you go a long time without a bite, right? This might have had something to do with the previous bug where people were saying they weren't getting bites at all. Maybe when they're supposed to get a bite it's saying Not even a nibble instead. Another bug: Protect. It worked right the first battle I had with a Syakomon. Second battle I had with a Syakomon, it uses Protect(it doesn't fail either) and my Rain of Pollen goes through anyways. So maybe sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, something to look into.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    <snip>

EDIT: And since there's been some talk of teams, I think I'll share my own:

Merlin, level 25 Wizardmon
    Top Gun, level 25 Unimon
    T-Wrecks, level 32 RizeGreymon - might be renamed Cowboy if a Name Rater is put in the game. Because I like the idea of the Tamer quoting Die Hard when Cowboy uses Trident Revolver.
    Baron, level 25 Devidramon - as in Red Baron; formerly Gizamon, not DemiDevimon
    Agent, level 32 DinoBeemon
    Tentomon, level 12 - could be replaced in the next beta; hoping I can Digivolve him into Centarumon, but I can't access the Secret Shop, which I'm currently assuming sells Iron Hoof to get Centarumon; right now Super Shocker does insane damage when I get up and Electric Cloud first.

Oh no! I restarted my game without saving, intending to just explore Shoutmon, Ballistamon, lower level Ogremon, and Kokatorimon trade. And then the game crashed and saved the new game! Merlin! Top Gun! T-Wrecks! Baron! Agent! Tentomon! London the MoriShellmon! NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!! I lost them all! But the crash probably wasn't a game error. My laptop is nearing the end of its life span, and sometimes everything gets sluggish. I can hear my fan working overtime, the battery overheats like mad, and maybe defragmenting the hard drive improves things (after worsening things). It's crashed the game many a time before. But never overwriting a main save file. I knew the risks. I said that coming in. Now it's just the question: do I want to keep this new save file? Probably not. I may be a fan of Shoutmon, ShoutmonX3, ShoutmonX3B, and OmegaShoutmon/OmniShoutmon, but I expect Machine type, and I've got other Machine types I'd rather use - Mekanorimon and its evolutions, Centarumon -> Andromon line, and Puppetmon (if I'm right in guessing it's a Nature/Machine dual type. Which seems both right and awesome). But what to go with? Try for RizeGreymon again, even though I'm not fond of ShineGreymon? Classic Agumon because MetalGreymon and WarGreymon rock, even though I'd like to try a different Mega? Guilmon? I'm fond of the whole line except MegaloGrowlmon/WarGrowlmon. Patamon, to see if the suggested ability was taken?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    It might actually be a game error. The game crashing could be either or, but the new game being saved sounds like a game bug. Maybe try recreating by closing the game without saving and seeing if it does it? Puppetmon doesn't really seem to be a machine type. I'd expect pure nature since as far as I can tell he'd have no metal type attacks, his signature moves seem like they'd be nature types, and his entire line would be nature. Also, wouldn't Hagurumon make Andromon? Then again I can't think of anything else Centarumon could digivolve into that'd make much sense, so I guess it fits well too, and of course different rookies can become the same champion, etc. I'm kinda curious though, will VictoryGreymon be included in the game? If so Agumon would likely be my chosen starter. I'm kinda hoping Lopmon will be available in the next release but who knows. I'm kinda curious how my [insert digimon here] was about to digivolve into Gekomon at level 12. It must not be a base digivolution but I'm wondering what happens if it gets to level 16(I cancelled the digivolution)? Will it choose Gekomon still, or the level 16 digivolution? Also, has anyone found a Salamon? I haven't gotten past the Goburimon part but I'm wondering how far in you'd need to get to find her, seeing as she's available.

I'd also like to mention the jukebox app on your digivice. It changes the music permanently, and I was wondering if you could still make the battle music and stuff play when you get into battles and stuff? As it is, it takes over every other song. Status effects also take forever to go through on the texts. Is it possible to speed it up, or at least have an option to where it skips the actual text and just shows the gfx? Oh and when you buy something out of the vending machine it starts over again, asking what you want to buy again. It probably should quit after you get what you want and just make it so that you have to talk to it to buy more. Also, that Tyrannomon trade tho!

Edit: More questions. Added a picture. Is this the end of the demo? I can't seem to go further. Also, for Wizardmon's shop, does he sell the same thing always or do his wares change? Also, is Salamon available? The demo says she is but I fear you may have only meant that the rival tamer can have her. Either that or you have to be female and get her as a starter instead of Patamon or something? Another question, if this IS the end of the demo, is there some other way to acquire the bits needed to buy all the items in this demo? Because currently I have the choice between a bunch of cards, a digivolution item, or more digimemory Rs. And finally, is it possible for Biyomon to digivolve into Birdramon naturally?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hagurumon digivolves either into guardromon or mekanorimon, guardromon digivolves into andromon and mekanorimon digivolves into megadramon.
    And personally I was thinking I'd like monodramon in next beta or something which digivolves to strikedramon who in turn digivolves to cyberdramon, since I personally think he's damn awesome.
    (ps. since a lot of digimon are supposed to be dragon kind digimon it might be a good idea to add dragon type to the game)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    That's what I meant when I said Hagurumon. Centarumon can also become Andromon though, and he doesn't have many other possibilities that look like they fit, if any. I always wondered why Mekanorimon became Megadramon normally instead of Gigadramon, considering they're both silver.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    The way they digivolve has nothing to do with possibilities to get the same digimon but with the way they digivolve according to the anime and manga.
    Btw centarumon doesn't digivolve into andromon and the reason mekanorimon digivolves into megadramon instead of gigadramon is because mekanorimon is a champion, megadramon ultimate and gigadramon mega.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Digimon have multiple possibilities of digivolutions, they are not pokemon. All of the Digimon World games explain that fact perfectly. The way they digivolve according to manga and anime are their "best" digivolutions. I'd also like to say you're completely wrong about Megadramon and Gigadramon. Megadramon and Gigadramon are twin ultimates. Gigadramon is a silver Megadramon with a few modifications. Centarumon doesn't have a SET ultimate to digivolve into, however Andromon is one of his possibilities, and is the most reasonable, so it isn't that much of a stretch for both Centarumon and Guardromon to become him. If you need some help figuring out possible digivolutions, http://dma.wtw-x.net/ has a lot of info and is what I most use. I'm sure it has pretty much everything that's ever been featured digimon to come up with it's digivolutions(cards, digivices, anime episodes, manga episodes, etc).

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Wiki
    Seems like I made a little mistake, meant machinedramon not gigadramon.
    Also checked the site you gave me and it doesn't make any sense. If agumon can digivolve into angemon a weakling like patamon would be useless in the series.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    It might actually be a game error. The game crashing could be either or, but the new game being saved sounds like a game bug. Maybe try recreating by closing the game without saving and seeing if it does it? Puppetmon doesn't really seem to be a machine type. I'd expect pure nature since as far as I can tell he'd have no metal type attacks, his signature moves seem like they'd be nature types, and his entire line would be nature. Also, wouldn't Hagurumon make Andromon? Then again I can't think of anything else Centarumon could digivolve into that'd make much sense, so I guess it fits well too, and of course different rookies can become the same champion, etc. I'm kinda curious though, will VictoryGreymon be included in the game? If so Agumon would likely be my chosen starter. I'm kinda hoping Lopmon will be available in the next release but who knows. I'm kinda curious how my [insert digimon here] was about to digivolve into Gekomon at level 12. It must not be a base digivolution but I'm wondering what happens if it gets to level 16(I cancelled the digivolution)? Will it choose Gekomon still, or the level 16 digivolution? Also, has anyone found a Salamon? I haven't gotten past the Goburimon part but I'm wondering how far in you'd need to get to find her, seeing as she's available.

I'd also like to mention the jukebox app on your digivice. It changes the music permanently, and I was wondering if you could still make the battle music and stuff play when you get into battles and stuff? As it is, it takes over every other song. Status effects also take forever to go through on the texts. Is it possible to speed it up, or at least have an option to where it skips the actual text and just shows the gfx? Oh and when you buy something out of the vending machine it starts over again, asking what you want to buy again. It probably should quit after you get what you want and just make it so that you have to talk to it to buy more. Also, that Tyrannomon trade tho!

Edit: More questions. Added a picture. Is this the end of the demo? I can't seem to go further. Also, for Wizardmon's shop, does he sell the same thing always or do his wares change? Also, is Salamon available? The demo says she is but I fear you may have only meant that the rival tamer can have her. Either that or you have to be female and get her as a starter instead of Patamon or something? Another question, if this IS the end of the demo, is there some other way to acquire the bits needed to buy all the items in this demo? Because currently I have the choice between a bunch of cards, a digivolution item, or more digimemory Rs. And finally, is it possible for Biyomon to digivolve into Birdramon naturally?

Gonna have to disagree about Puppetmon not seeming like a machine type. He's not the standard machine type, I'll admit. But he does have visible gears. In fact, in the anime when Metalgarurumon took him, we see the gears stop ticking just when he dies and the forest section of Spiral Mountain comes apart. So there's some sense to Machine-type. It's not as obvious as most machine types, so I'll admit it's up to debate, but I can see it working. As for the crashing error - whenever my computer is sluggish and the game crashes (reading an error about an unresponsive script), the game autosaves for me. Very useful feature. Just that unlike normal in-game saves, it doesn't check to make sure I want to overwrite the old save file. So it automatically replaces it. Honestly, there are more occasions when the autosave is helpful that harmful, so I think it's a good feature.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Personally I think it would make more sense for puppetmon to be a machine type then nature type since you can easily see his metal hinges and some gears and he was man-made and not made by nature, of course he could become a nature/machine dual type but in that case I think it would make more sense to make him machine/darkness type but that's just my personal opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Personally I think it would make more sense for puppetmon to be a machine type then nature type since you can easily see his metal hinges and some gears and he was man-made and not made by nature, of course he could become a nature/machine dual type but in that case I think it would make more sense to make him machine/darkness type but that's just my personal opinion.

Yeah, and it would make sense for the Dark Masters to be, you know, Darkness types. But the Nature side has a roll too. He's made of wood and metal, but the wood is most prominent. And he was the master of the forest section. But I'm kinda biased. I'm just intrigued by the Nature/Machine dual-type and how few Digimon could fill that roll. It makes me want to see it, and so my judgement is clouded.

On a different note, I've been thinking about abilities for Digimon. I haven't seen MetalGreymon's second ability, assuming it gets something other than Blaze. And so I've been pondering what it could be. Battle Armor makes sense. But I heard someone describe MetalGreymon as having an unfinished Frankenstein's monster look. Which brings Weak Armor to mind, though that is a stretch. Download is plausible, but FAR more powerful than Blaze. Also, Defiant seems right for WarGreymon. Or maybe Justified, and give Defiant to BlackWarGreymon. Moxie seems right GeoGreymon, but again, power difference. And Aftermath is just perfect for Etemon's Dark Network form. I could see Mega Launcher on SkullGreymon, and maybe MetalGreymon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Personally I see skullgreymon as more of a type of digimon that would refuse to take any orders and just use any attack he wants. Besides, he doesn't even need an ability that makes him even stronger since he was one of the strongest digimon in the anime.

Last edited:

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
    Years
  • I'm glad this Game is starting to get going again! (Just a reminder Dydd you might want to post about the update on the WiththeWill Forums too)
    I was also hoping if you could answer some of the questions i had before that went noticed i think. Things like;
    "Do you have any ideas for how you'll work out how to breed digimon or get/hatch Digieggs?
    Is there a plan for DNA Digivolution/ Digimon Fusion Mechanics Things like Omnimon and Shoutmon x4?
    Am i correct when I assume that for Armour Digivolution will be similar to digivolving with items but just using the corresponding Armour Digiegg. Ex. Using Digiegg of Light on a Gatomon will make it digivolve into Nefertimon
    Another thing is that do you have anything planned possible for the Digimon Frontier Spirit Warriors? For each one I think it would work if The slide evolution was just a form change. ex. Grumblemon using an item or move would shift into Gigasmon and back again. and for the Unified and fusion spirit evolutions something similar to the Fusion/DNA Digivolution mechanics. I'd Really like to have a Kumamon or Kazemon on my team in the future!"
    I'm really curious.
    And one more question for the heck of it (Sorry if these bother you in any way)
    Is there any plan to be able to get all the other starter digimon in the game? Having Shoutmon x3 along side Sakuyamon would be awesome!

Back