• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Can you Please upload another link for the game?
    I Would really like to try this game but I dont Dare use download link with survey, since I dont like use survey very much

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    Just click on the second survey, then you will be connected to the telekompage .
    then the download will start, you dont have to subscribe anything.

Thank you thank you thank you!
    my digital dream came truth

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    When I start the game and met agumon i get this error: Script 'Interpreter' line 276:RunTime Error etc.

What can I do?
    Please help

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone else will have this problem, but I cannot even access the site that the game download is on. The page for the audio loaded fine and downloaded fine.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    The survey thing isn´t working for me. I already tried 3 times an it doesn´t work. If you want to make money from the game (You´re in your right) then you could use adfly or something like that. It doesn´t work :/

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    In theory it is. But I´m no expert to say anything, I just said that the survey thing does not work at all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    So I started the game 4 time....
    Everytime I met/get Agumon the game closes amd I get this message:

---------------------------
    Digimon: Your Digital Dream
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 6, map 10 ():

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section058:2000:in `seek'undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbAddPokemon(PBSpecies::AGUMON,5)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

SpriteWindow:2003:in `pos='

PokemonMap:397:in `pbDexDataOffset'

PokeBattle_Pokemon:802:in `__mf_initialize'

PokemonMultipleForms:109:in `initialize'

PokemonUtilities:1700:in `new'

PokemonUtilities:1700:in `pbAddPokemon'

(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1600:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

OK

Years
  • Guys sorry for the inconvenience we removed that links, now you can download the game with no problems and the file is fixed. Good game and enjoy it :)

Years
  • Try to edit the file "Game.ini" and change line 2 to "Library=RGSS102E.dll"
    Let me know if it works!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    That worked. It now lets me launch the game. Thanks!!!

I found a spelling mistake. Participate at the begining of the game when the mail is received it´s spelled "partecipate" and when kira tells you about digital dream too.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can u add the game as an attachment to the 1st post of the thread [to make it easier]. I can't dl from the site u uploaded to.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Ok I´ve been playing fow two hours, first allow me to congratulate you, beautiful game. Seriously. Beautiful enviroments, beautiful sprites. Sidequests are entertaining, and it really makes you feel in the digital world. It is really amazing. Seriously great grat job. But there are some huge game problems that I found.

1- The amount of hacks in this game (sleep, paralyse, confuse, crits, misses) are to a point that it makes you rage. Every attack that inflicts a status either in the first or second hit, it causes you a status.

2- The turn hits (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hits attacks) never, and I mean, NEVER hit you less than 3 times. It makes it almost unfair.

3- Going back to the hacks. I´ve had several fights that I have 5 turn sleeps, 4 turn paralysis. It really makes you wanna cry.

4- No money. At all. I´m super poor but if you are defeated by either tammer or digimon, you get your money away.

5- Grinding takes FOREVAAAHH. To take my kunemon from level 2 to level 6 I must have killed at least 40 digimon.

6- Ogremon is just ridiculous. Lvl 30 with war cry. That made me stop playing at least for now. And I grinded at least to have a greymon lvl 20, an 3 more digimon lvl 15 and it is just impossible.

You only have to fix things like that and this game would be really perfect. Seriously great work. It is truly amazing.

Last edited:

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
    Years
  • I'm not sure what is blocking the site for me. The university I live at might be blocking it because I tried going to the site with both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Back