• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    He's ten at the moment..
    Again you bring up the whole age-presumption argument. It's getting old, and so should you if you're still clinging to your "blankie" watching Digimon all night. Have you even heard of the titles I suggested you watch if you want quality a while back? Take a dose of those, come back, and we'll see how it goes...

As for Frontier, the only bad thing about it, was the dub. As most dubbed Anime is horrible; he's probably one that either watches dubbed/subbed Anime LMAO.

Sorry to all of those that do need to watch either of those, it's just funny when it's him trying to insult good Anime. =P
    Good anime? Again, as with jus4Free up there, you have your head so far up your greasy ass and into your stomache it's not funny. Frontier is a series that begins the same way its precedessors have: Random kids with no special talent or fighting prowess being dragged into yet another version of the Digimon World for the upteenth time and being forced to save it in a jaded, dull, unbelievably rehashed, and most importantly, completely ****TY phase of a season where no-one aside from the (again, recycled) "main heroes" doesn't do ****. To call this, of all things, a "good anime" not only makes you look imprudent and impetuous, but it makes you look like a total dope. If you have any urge to live up to your apparent age of 15, then get some actual tastes and move on from this atrocity. If anyone's among the "I HATE IT, BUT IT'S SO ADDICTING" category," it's you, "young man." The only one giving "idiotic opinions" is you. Your butchered excuses of an argument can get you nothing but mortification and humiliation for yourself.

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Again you bring up the whole age-presumption argument. It's getting old, and so should you if you're still clinging to your "blankie" watching Digimon all night. Have you even heard of the titles I suggested you watch if you want quality a while back? Take a dose of those, come back, and we'll see how it goes...

Good anime? Again, as with jus4Free up there, you have your head so far up your greasy ass and into your stomache it's not funny. Frontier is a series that begins the same way its precedessors have: Random kids with no special talent or fighting prowess being dragged into yet another version of the Digimon World for the upteenth time and being forced to save it in a jaded, dull, unbelievably rehashed, and most importantly, completely ****TY phase of a season where no-one aside from the (again, recycled) "main heroes" doesn't do ****. To call this, of all things, a "good anime" not only makes you look imprudent and impetuous, but it makes you look like a total dope. If you have any urge to live up to your apparent age of 15, then get some actual tastes and move on from this atrocity. If anyone's among the "I HATE IT, BUT IT'S SO ADDICTING" category," it's you, "young man." The only one giving "idiotic opinions" is you. Your butchered excuses of an argument can get you nothing but mortification and humiliation for yourself.

LMAO, That's funny. Yes, the titles you posted were "Cute" but nothing to get excited over.

And TRYING to sound older by cursing, doesn't make a difference about your age. Try harder next time ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    LMAO, That's funny. Yes, the titles you posted were "Cute" but nothing to get excited over.
    Nothing to get excited over? Again you prove yourself completely incompetent and imprudent. The one who should be "tryihng harder" is you, child, and whether "cursing makes a difference about my age" or not, that nevertheless doesn't change one thing: I AM older than you, whether it be physically or intellectually, especially if bringing up the countlessly rehashed argument regarding my age is "the best you've got." I, on the other hand, have long moved onto far better and sophisticated titles that far outdo your precious Digimon in every way, and to call them "cute" just proves you haven't even seen them in any form. At all. Berserk, for example is an awesome, awesome manga masterpiece with such fleshed-out characters and advanced artwork far beyond its age(it started in around 1989 , for the record) that to contrast it to anything else would be disparaging, and the story so far beyond human imagination(so much it's more than a story, rather a world of its own)that it donns itself with doesn't hurt, much unlike the infantile crap that Digimon is, was, and always will be. It has been going downhill lately once Guts joined up with Farnese and the others, but that's nil to none compared to the path of repetitiveness that Digimon has walked over the years. Heck, Vagabond is my least favorite out of the titles I listed a while back, and even its artwork, characterization, and story is superb beyond the extent where words can convey compared to your Digimon. So for the upteenth time, grow up, actually TRY the titles I've suggested, and then come see me, brat.

Last edited:

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Nothing to get excited over? Again you prove yourself completely incompetent and imprudent. The one who should be "tryihng harder" is you, child, and whether "cursing makes a difference about my age" or not, that nevertheless doesn't change one thing: I AM older than you, whether it be physically or intellectually, especially if bringing up the countlessly rehashed argument regarding my age is "the best you've got." I, on the other hand, have long moved onto far better and sophisticated titles that far outdo your precious Digimon in every way, and to call them "cute" just proves you haven't even seen them in any form. At all. Berserk, for example is an awesome, awesome manga masterpiece with such fleshed-out characters and advanced artwork far beyond its age(it started in around 1989 , for the record) that to contrast it to anything else would be disparaging, and the story so far beyond human imagination(so much it's more than a story, rather a world of its own)that it donns itself with doesn't hurt, much unlike the infantile crap that Digimon is, was, and always will be. It has been going downhill lately once Guts joined up with Farnese and the others, but that's nil to none compared to the path of repetitiveness that Digimon has walked over the years. Heck, Vagabond is my least favorite out of the titles I listed a while back, and even its artwork, characterization, and story is superb beyond the extent where words can convey compared to your Digimon. So for the upteenth time, grow up, actually TRY the titles I've suggested, and then come see me, brat.

I've also noticed you've tried using big words as well, nice, but that doesn't give you any points.

You really need to work harder at your comebacks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    >_< And the pot calls the kettle black. I haven't been trying to "use big words" at all; that just happens to be my pattern of speech when on the internet and in real-life. For you to question that really makes me wonder: Who are you to go and tell me off saying "you really need to work harder at your combacks" when it took nearly a half-hour to post up something as rudimentary and choppy as the above post, and not a single sentence(or rather a run-on, in your case) of it was directed at my arguments at all? "Nice, but that REALLY doesn't give you any points." So grow up, get a dose of breast milk from your momma, then flail pathetically on the floor attempting to offend me, because right now, you're a failure at it. The one who needs to try harder is you.

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    >_< And the pot calls the kettle black. I haven't been trying to "use big words" at all; that just happens to be my pattern of speech when on the internet and in real-life. For you to question that really makes me wonder: Who are you to go and tell me off saying "you really need to work harder at your combacks" when it took nearly a half-hour to post up something as rudimentary and choppy as the above post, and not a single sentence(or rather a run-on, in your case) of it was directed at my arguments at all? "Nice, but that REALLY doesn't give you any points." So grow up, get a dose of breast milk from your momma, then flail pathetically on the floor attempting to offend me, because right now, you're a failure at it. The one who needs to try harder is you.

LMAO You really have no life. You spent 30 minutes typing something just to prove a childish point, while I got to shower, eat, and get farther in my Subarashiki Kono Sekai translation patch.

This reply only took a minute to type back, get a life kid.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay, your both entitaled to your opinions, but please don't turn the thread into a flamewar. Next, if you don't like Digimon you don't have to make everyone not like it. I personally like it. However, I'm not gonna try to force you into liking it.

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Okay, your both entitaled to your opinions, but please don't turn the thread into a flamewar. Next, if you don't like Digimon you don't have to make everyone not like it. I personally like it. However, I'm not gonna try to force you into liking it.

Meh, I'm only posting because it's something to do; he's going to get banned anyway, why not have fun with it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Now you're again flailing on the floor attempting to insult me, and of course being a failure at it. I happened to be off watching the TV in my bedroom whilst having lunch(it's around 1:00 currently where I live at the moment), and getting a little tired of your nonsense, was off viewing some other threads when I came across your reply, and so I have "no life" now? Also, for you to take as long as a minute(though I can't expect better from a dolt like yourself) typing THAT up, of all things, is a testament pertaining to your incompetence above anything. The one who needs to "get a life" is you, child.

EDIT: Rotflmao@ your post. "So having fun with it" is posting crap that doesn't pertain to the topic nor the discussion at hand, is it? As well as perpetually being ripped apart by your intellectual superior because you can't argue for crap, constantly posting unconfirmed and baseless accusations regarding the opponent's age? I've got a bit more to say if I wanted, but this is quite amusing, so let's see what crap you pull out of your bag this time...

Last edited:

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Now you're again flailing on the floor attempting to insult me, and of course being a failure at it. I happened to be off watching the TV in my bedroom, and have lunch(it's around 1:00 currently where I live at the moment), and getting a little tired of your nonsense, was off viewing some other threads when I came across your reply, and so I have "no life" now? Also, for you to take as long as a minute(though I can't expect better from a dolt like yourself) typing THAT up, of all things, is a testament pertaining to your incompetence above anything. The one who needs to "get a life" is you, child.

You're very repetitive as well, shame shame. You'll hit puberty soon enough ;)

Guys just stop please T_T

As much as I love children, I can't help but feel sorry for this guy; so as a favor to you Kero; I'll stop bullying the child, the staff can take care of it from here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    You're very repetitive as well, shame shame. You'll hit puberty soon enough ;)
    tch tch. The shameful one here is no one but yourself or the one being repetitive for that matter, kid, bringing up the underivative age arguement for about the millionth time, when it's you who's being nothing but a spoiled brat. Also, so you love children you say? Then the only one who should be looked down on is you, because you're not only flailing on the floor attempting to insult me, and have chickened out from said action, but you're also making yourself look like nothing but a moron, contradicting yourself left and right. Also, you might want to look up "bullying," if you have the capacity to do so in the first place. kthnxbai.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Here's a quick solution:
    Closed.

Gachaking: Warning x2 for repetitive swearing and flaming.

Raqib12 : Warning x1 for continuing this foolish flame fest. It would have made more sense to contact a staff member a page ago whilst it still could have been controlled, but you've ended up baiting him multiple times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back