• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: sry but im going to have to drop Neomon and super latios cause i dont think you are very good at RPing, in my opinion, go to the RP School or something similar to that in the RP thread, plz take no offence

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
ooc I am realy good at rping (see mewtwos new threat and see) I just find it a little hard as the rp is starting but once it gets off I get much better

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
OOC: light, maybe just give them a chance, i have to admitt, it's getting a bit confuseing at times so here are a few suggestion i would give to everybody:
1) some paragraphs are LONG and might not catch other rpgers intrest, (i've notoiced this a few times here) what you can do is space then out A LOT like:

Patamon went to the store to buy some pancakes with Pikachu
on a saterdayt morning.

When all of a sudden Pikachu's baloon poped and fell onto his icecream cone...
like that so it's easer to read unlike:

patamon handed pikachu a tissue to blow his nose while they were stranded on a flamingos neck in the middle of a flowery storm on october the 13th. Pikachu blew his nose and handed the tissue back to patamon, but patamon insisted he keep it considering it was coverd in pokemon buggers which was something digimon don't like very much.

so plz try to make it easier to read for rpgers who don't like to read long paragraphs...thanks you XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
OOC: thank you i try to make peace here at the pc ^^
---------
He was defeated, Exdeemon was so happy, he grinned with all his sharp teeth and ran up to me, ready ot hug me with his huge arms, I backed away and just patted hin on the head "you did a great job!" i said

I turned to Sanora "we might want to head towards whereever that huge digimon came from, he wouldn't have just attacked us like that" I suggested, I turned to the rest of the group
"what do you guys think?"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
veemon-no longer exveemon, took my hand and we walked towards the bushes where he had come from. My foot instently slipped the next step i took, there was a deep black hole where my foot was falling into-carrying the rest of my body with it. Veemon who was so small couldn't hold me back and fell in with me, veemon grabbed holf of gabumon who was closest to him

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
I noticed one of the digidested falling into a hole in the grownd being held up by only a few digimon "lets go help her duskmon" I siaid running of to the girl and helping her out of the hole

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
The hole was deep and had many vines and other things, somone had dug this hole on purpus, i heard a voice form afar cry "let's go help her duskmon" I was so thankful, Veemon was scratching the gruond, as if looking for something "there's a trap door here!" he cried,
i turned in amazement, "a door? are digimon able to make trapdoors like that?" i asked,
"only the smartest i think" veemon said

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
"I wonder where the door leads" I said opening it to reviel a pathway underneith it "this could be dangerous lets tie this rope around ourselves so we dont get sepperated" I tied the rope around myself and duskmon and waited for the others to secure themselves and their digimon down.

I turned to max's augamon and grabed a tree branch that was thick but light "could you light this for us so we can see?"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
OOC: another tip, you might want to add that you're in the hole, otherwise it's just confuseing how you got there-but it's okay, not such a big deal ^_^
---------------
Veemon peeked through the trap door "something smells really bad in there!" he said, I laughed as he held his nose. I waited for the rest of the group to join us

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: ok lizzie i guess i'll givee them another chance

IC: "whoa where did she go?" gabumon and sanora ran to look for the girl that at fallin into the deep hole sanora stared down the hole and yelled "HEY YOU ALRIGHT?"
gabumon was standing on his tip-toes leaning in to see if they were alright, until he fell completely in also
"Gabumon you clutz"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"sure" Agumon replied. He took the tree branch and made a little fire spark and it was on fire. "ready" He added, as he handed the tree branch back.

ooc: the tree branch ,if you got confused, just the tip of it is lighting the way, not the whole branch.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
occ: ooooooooooooo i get it now! ~.'

ic: i looked down the hole and tried to hold back my laughter. "veemon, can you help them?" i said.

"yup" he said. he got a long vine, and dropped it down the hole.

"good idea veemon!"i said.

occ: sorry, hw calls...

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl looked at agumons branch of fire
"great, it can lead us through this trap door, if we can get it open that is"
Veemon tried to open it, he gripped it and pulled at the handle with all his might,
"i-can't-do-it" i panted as he was so out of breath

"maybe if Agumon joined you, and Gabumon" i said as i saw that Gabumon had fallen in the hole, I giggled form his silly mistake, veemon grabbed the door one more time "come'on guys!" he cheered
"if you all work together it might just open" i said

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
dusk mon ran over to help and the 3 of them managed to get the door open Augamon then passed my back the torch and I lead the way into the trapdoor

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
OOC: Neomon you might want to let other ppl reply to help with the door, but it's okay, you'll know for next time ;)
------------------
The trap door opened, a boy and duskmon walked into it without another word. I looked at another boy who's agumon had helped with the door. "Should we go in?" I asked fearfully

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I walked inside, blindly since i was at the end of the line, Veemon was at my tail and we felt our way through the darkness.

OOC: Neomon because you're at the head of the ilne you need to descrobe whatever is going to happen to us or whatever is in this tunnel of darkness XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back