• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
I walk at the head of the line the torch gives off very little light when suddenly there is a bright light as I get closer I can see its a well lit cavern with no dangers visable I yell back to everyone that its safe and they all come up into the big cavern. there is a big lake in the middle of the cavern and by the looks of things the only way to get out is the hole directly above the lake

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I stared at the lake, "it looks very deep" Veemon said, leaneing his head towards the water, he didn't have a reflection, He stared at the water in curiosity "what do you suppose is at the bottom?" he asked.
"probably the most dangeruse digimon that ever exisited" i joked
A low roar was made from the pool, Veemon imedetly took my joke as a fact and ran behind me for protection. The water started to flow with bubbles, there was something in there, it gave a low roar and the bubbles started to appear faster.
OOc: could someone think up a digimon? XD

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
the roar grew louder and the cave started shaking and slowly a digimon appeared. It was a giant whale like digimon and it appeared to be in pain thats when I notice a star sticing into its back identicle to the one impearialdramon had in his back. I was just baout to tell everone when the whamon sent a giant wave of water at us knocking us into the wall "You guys I think I know why thes digimon are attacking us" I said making sure I had everones attention "look at his back there is a black star sticking out of it and I saw the same thing fall to the ground and shatter when we destroied impearaldramon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back