• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diglets body???

Status
Not open for further replies.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    Mayby a rare question, but and i don't know where i must post it:

How looks the body of diglett??
    You see always hes head, but never the body!
    does anybody know how it looks, or what do you think it looks like???

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I'm guessing it looks like the top part of it's body, only upside down. So it's body kind of looks like a brown, fuzzy, bean. And then it has 4 hands it uses to dig.

I swear I think I remember seeing a fanmade sprite of it.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    The most unsolvable conundrum. I did see a diglett in an epidode where it was indoors, and it was sitting on a chair.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    I'm guessing it looks like the top part of it's body, only upside down. So it's body kind of looks like a brown, fuzzy, bean. And then it has 4 hands it uses to dig.

Thats looks indeed the most logical

Forget Diglett though, what would Dugtrio look like? Conjoined mole triplets? A three headed mole?

I found this picture from dugtrios body :D :D

Diglets body???

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    well diglett is a mole I guess, so the rest of its body is underground. (it took me forever to figure out why it can know scratch and slash)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back