• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dirty thoughts.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Roughly how many times a day do you have any sexual thoughts? Can be literally anything from minor to some really ****ed up ****.
    Are you comfortable with these thoughts?
    Do you discuss them with other people?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't really think dirty on my own. I have to be prompted by something, like if I see a post on Tumblr or if my boyfriend says something to provoke it. I'm only comfortable discussing it with him, since that's the only person I'd be getting dirty with anyway.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    If I had a nickel for every dirty thought I had within a day alone I could buy a couple of mansions brand spanking new at the absolute least and still have plenty more to spend.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The word "lusty" makes me really uncomfortable lmao.

But in all honestly, I'm male. I think about sex quite often. Multiple times a day. Usually as I'm waking and as I'm falling asleep, and if something provokes it during the day or even if I just get bored during the day. Sometimes I'll be standing at the counter at work and a guy will walk in without a shirt on and that'll do it lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    While I try to avoid having dirty thoughts, I can be pretty dirty minded sometimes. I can make a lot of things sound sexual. Like I even made something from A Christmas Carol sound sexual. I don't want to say what caus eit may not be PC appropriate. :( What is wrong me? I made something sexual out of an innocent sweet feel good Christmas movie. I try to not have lustful or sexual thoughts though cause I was taught to not to, but obviously I am a human being and they occur and it's inevitable sometimes.

Last edited:
    Years
    Usually, there needs to be some kind of trigger even a small one - but it happens with almost annoying frequency. If I see something or read something it can trigger it or if my mind starts drifting towards certain people... well yes.

I don't really mind having said thoughts, in all honesty I quite enjoy them haha. But if they occur at bad times it can be rather bothersome.

There are a few people I'm comfortable discussing these things with, but only those who I am very close to and trust very deeply (or if I have something going on with them). Then there's the added part of I won't talk to you about these things unless you have already done so to me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm always haunted by my own dirty mind. Whenever I see a pretty woman, my hormones rise, and I get imageries of me making love to her. This also applies to PokeShippings I support. It's a mind I want gone for good, so I won't have to control it anymore, because I don't want to live as a pervert for the rest of my life.

Years
    Usually I'd have to be instigated to think dirty thoughts.. usually I can't think of them on my own, but if I have influence from others, I can think dirty thoughts :P

Silais

That useless reptile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Yep, quite often. But it doesn't really lead to anything, unless I'm with my boyfriend.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    If I had a million dollars for every dirty thought I've had in my life I'd be broke. I never ever ever think dirty things, it's just gross and creepy in my opinion. And if for whatever reason I did, I definitely would not share with anyone.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    For me dirty thoughts are, lessay, random? Like I can be in a room full of hawtness and not think a single thing but then at another time just see like a female in a crowded bus and then my brain sinks into levels of low even I can't grasp. It's weird.

But meh, I guess I do have a dirty mind. Just not all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I have a considerably low sex drive, so I don't have dirty thoughts all that often. I've never been shy about discussing sex, sexuality, and all other related subjects, though, so such thoughts don't bug me in the least.

Oddly enough, a lot of people tend to assume the opposite of me because of my knowledge and interest in said topics. Apparently you're not allowed to be open and enjoy talking about sex-related topics unless you're some sort of hormonal sexual deviant. xD

Ah, the silly rules society thrusts onto us..

Years
    Like Sydian said, my dirty thoughts have to be provoked. Tumblr is a great place for this to happen, since it can be quite a dirty place! Haha, but basically something has to provoke me to have dirty thoughts.

Years
    On average, every seven seconds. I could go an entire hour without thinking about it, but then I'd spend like 20 minutes thinking about it. I wish I could get my mind used to seeing pretty girls rather than just pretending.

Back