• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dirty thoughts.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    The word "lusty" makes me really uncomfortable lmao.

But in all honestly, I'm male. I think about sex quite often. Multiple times a day. Usually as I'm waking and as I'm falling asleep, and if something provokes it during the day or even if I just get bored during the day. Sometimes I'll be standing at the counter at work and a guy will walk in without a shirt on and that'll do it lol

I think the idea that a lot of men are overly perverted isn't completely fair. Women can be just as perverted as any guy I've ever met.
    There's nothing wrong with being perverted anyway. The human body can be beautiful, and pleasing to look at. Would you think badly of someone who admires a famous painting or sculpture? Damnit I just like looking at butts alright?! Admiring aesthetic beauty is perfectly natural.

That said, I suspect I'm a lot more pervy than most average people. Probably just an absurdly high sex drive. I don't see a problem with that.

I feel a lot more people would be in similar situations but aren't as open to discussing it as others.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    A lot, but I don't tell people that usually because people usually think that's an invitation for something. No, it's not, and if you try, you might be missing a part of your body later.

Also I'm just gonna say this now but I think our culture needs to stop shamming "perverted thoughts". Wanting to engage in those kinds of activities is essentially harmless. Heck, ENGAGING in those activities with a consensual partner is harmless. So why does everyone lose their crap over it? A girl thinking pervy things is normal and a guy thinking those things is too, so no shame, no shame.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Who hasn't had thoughts of all the things they would do if they could stop time?
    I think about this everyday :P

Tbh, I admit I have these thoughts more than the usual. But it's natural since I'm an hormonal teen and all so I just shrug it off.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
    My sex drive has decreased a lot over the years, due to a lot of various things so nowhere near as often as I used too. Stress and all the things I have on my plate currently are also a huge variable in that.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    I have the potential to be extremely dirty, but I keep it under control unless it's provoked or someone practically invites those thoughts to the top of my head. I'm not really shameful of thinking it, although I would be shameful in sharing those thoughts with those who don't want to know them.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    It used to be crazy (sometimes normal thinking would become impossible if induced,) but after starting hormone therapy it's actually become mostly a dud.

Years
    My username is █▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀. An anagram of ****. My usertitle says 'Horny Bastard'. Avatar has a sexy lady looking all sensual with those amazing lips hnnnnggg from one of the most perverted hentai manga (Hishoka Drop if you're interested, js) ever.

You do the math, guys. I'm a saint who never thinks of dirty things. Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I used to think dirty thoughts literally all the time, and I still do. ;)

I always seem quite toned down, though.

Years
    Hmm, my mind is pretty much in the gutter, I think dirty thoughts a lot, and sometimes just turn simple phrases into something..err..bad, lol. But that's all in my mind, I don't usually care to act on those thoughts. I usually get myself to sleep with dirty thoughts. :x

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well I once heard that a male thinks about these sort of things every 13 seconds on average. Perhaps that's during their teen years... But I guess like any male, I think of sexual things fairly frequently, but they're part of my nature and I barely even notice them really. Often I discuss them with others when I'm comfortable with them, sexuality is to be expressed and not hidden, I have always felt that way and I see no need to lock it up in a cage only to have an uneducated mind about how your sexuality is formed and how it works.

Years
    ^ sooo to summarise Gav is a pervert and proud of it, hehehe.

On second thoughts, I don't think I am THAT perverted or think about dirty things all the time. I've got plenty of things in my life now which take up most of what my brain thinks about. But yeah, when I do feel aroused, I can think dirty. Quite dirty, haha.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    I too have a filthy mind. All of things I would do to my fiancee *drools*. But I must wait! Once we marry (if legislation goes through overturning the ban) I will get to fulfill my dirty thoughts outside the more innocent ones (such as skirt flipping).

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    I am...*checks for people who know me* a pervert. (I promise my user name is not a testament of it!) My Angel knows all too well about my perverted mind...~(HeeHee~) One of my imouto's is just as perverted as I am. I usually discuss a lot of my perverted ideas and thoughts with her. On a side note this thread has me thinking of handcuff for some reason...

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    I used to have them a lot more than I do now, mainly when I was in a relationship about 2 months ago. Now I have a lot of other things on my plate so it's not right where my mind goes.

It's a lot harder for thoughts to be provoked in me because I'm not really attracted to physical appearances.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    I have soooo many at night during day n when see show pops in the thought so haunting especially when a good looking girl walks by its like why now

Back