• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Glee

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Due to the Commonwealth Games currently happening, Glee Won't be airing here in Australia for another two weeks, but I'm naughty and I'll download it or something.

It seems like it will be a sad episode. but Grilled Cheesus.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • This weeks episode is amazing. I can't say that I cried, but it was definitely saddening. I think Ryan Murphy has redeemed himself from the first two lackluster episodes. Plus, Rachel's rendition of Papa Can You Hear Me? was just amazing in my opinion. And Bridge Over Troubled Waters is already one of my favorite songs, and I think Mercedes sang it well with her choir.

Years
  • /obvious hater is obvious.

I honestly don't see why people like Glee. This is my personal preference though. It grinds so much when it is on, I can' physically be in the room when it is on or I would rather turn the TV off straight away.

Years
  • I dunno, I get a good laugh at the awkwardness of it all. Situations like where Emma can't seem to hide her feelings for Will, or when Kurt confesses he's gay even though everyone already knows.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Everyone has their own opinions, although it seems people either love it or completely hate it. I've never found someone in the middle ground lol.

On last night's episode, it was pretty good in my opinion. I think their bringing attention to the fact that Sam is more than likely gay (Kurt's love interest please, it's going down imo xD), plus I just loved the music. River Deep, Mountain High was just plain freaking epic, I was hoping Santana and Mercedes would end up singing again like they did for The Boy is Mine. Le Jazz Hot was epic for Chris Colfer in general, and Lucky wasn't really original, but still good.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I have seen it once.... Hated it. IMO it is so overrated. I cant stand how they badly lip sing the random songs i the class room together. Eeeewww.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I've seen it a few times, but I never got hooked (my mom did, though). The only time I actually planned on watching it was when NPH guest-starred, and it was as epic as I expected. NPH + Dream On + Piano Man = Best episode ever.

Let's be serious here: NPH + ANYTHING = Epic. It's just a common knowledge formula =D

But yes, I'm now addicted to Mercedes and Santana's version of River Deep, Mountain High. Odd, I don't even like Tina Turner =3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • But yes, I'm now addicted to Mercedes and Santana's version of River Deep, Mountain High. Odd, I don't even like Tina Turner =3

Yes! :3 Me to, Me and my friend are singing it for a school performance >.>

Scared much?

I can't wait for the Rocky horror show though :3 two weeks though >.>

I love Sam/Quinn they make an great couple.

To bad
    Spoiler:

Did anyone else laugh at the restaurant scene when it was just Brittany nudging the meatball ?XD And I actually think Brittany liked Artie :'|

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, I forgot to comment on the religion episode (since Australia only got it on Wednesday). I thought it was funny, especially Finn, but the music didn't really appeal to me although it had a message, but it was boring? idk. I thought Kurt was pretty immature about the way he acted but I guess he had rights so idk.

Perriechu

Years
  • Bleh! My information in my spoiler in my previous post was wrong T_T Damn you wikipedia >.>

I liked some of the music in the 3rd episode I want to hold your hand/What if god was one of us. I still cannot wait for the RHPC episode :3 The album was released for download on friday ♥ Im obsessed with the Time warp

And if anyone noticed that guy before Forever posted a link to download Glee episodes T_T

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...well what a strange turn of events. I liked the storylines involving the new guy and Quinn and was especially surprised by them singing Lucky. o_O Honestly, that was a big omg for me, considering someone used to listen to that song often, but wow. XD Anyway!

Hated hated hated the Kurt part (HATE MUSICALS D:), as well as Brittany and the other guy I forgot his name of. And Puck in juvi? Will he be gone all series? :(

Next episode looks interesting!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Anyway, Rocky Horror Glee Show was amazing.
    Yes, my thoughts exactly.

When the preview for this episode showed two weeks ago, and I realized they were doing a theatrical act, I knew I would enjoy it. Through high school I was part of my drama club, and watching them work on getting their Rocky Horror show all set up reminded me how much I enjoyed doing it myself.

I felt annoyed with the new guy (I still have yet to remember his name) being so egotistical with his body. I was like, "GOSH! He has such an ego about himself!" XD;

... I was rather shocked with Finn feeling uncomfortable with his body. Being the QB at his school, he should be able to do a few bench presses.

The highlight of the show though? Emma's and Will together in the classroom. It was such a "moment."

Perriechu

Years
  • I loved the episode ♥ Hot Pattoti or whatever it was called (Carl sung it) was horrible :~:

Touch A Touch A Touch A Touch me was amazing along with the Time warp :D

Forever; Puck comes back in episode 6/7 (Not from Wikipedia)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wow I hated last night's episode. :( I've never seen RHPS (well, not in its entirety) so there was no connection from me to the music. Some songs were good, I didn't like others. But that's not my complaint.

Will was such an idiot. What are they doing with his character this season!? I know last season he'd get caught up in his selfishness a lot and totally skew his actions to match his motives instead of acting in the kids' best interest but he seemed to slowly be learning from it. But it's just getting worse and worse this season. :/ He's really making me uncomfortable lately, especially in last night's episode. He owned up to it and ~apologized~ and promised to ~back off~ from Emma at the end but I bet that'll last all of ten minutes into the next episode.

Ugh, if Glee doesn't improve I'm probably going to end up dropping it. :/ The bandwidth I spent streaming yesterday's episode, and the time I spent watching it, wasn't worth it. It's sad when I think Sue is a much better person than Will for the entirety of an episode. It's really bothering me.

xVenomx

Gutsy Trainer
    Years
  • The rocky horror glee show was a 7/10 for me. Personally love the Original Rocky. And Didn't like Merc. as Rocky. Touch me was awesome along with Time Warp.

Will has to back off Emma, totally agree with that, and he needs someone New to focus on unless Emma drops off her Hunky Dentist some where or he is just too good to be true!

Sue in my opinion is Misunderstood, I love the moments with her older sister because It makes her background make a lot of sense of why she thinks the world is the way it is. I love when she put Will in his place in this episode. Excellent.

I can't wait to see Puck in 2 weeks! How he has changes (Sadly he probably wont be back for Season 3, due to him probably doing tours/cds/movie)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I... actually liked this episode, mainly because I just lol'd at the "Mexican Terrorist Ants" thing. XDDD;

I didn't really understand the Rocky Horror bit, buuut some of the songs were good, so yeah. Idk, Will is just annoying now, but I dislike that dentist guy even more. Srsly, he sucks ass.

Oh and I like how Sue references her sister, it gives her a soft side. :3

Ugh, if Glee doesn't improve I'm probably going to end up dropping it. :/ The bandwidth I spent streaming yesterday's episode, and the time I spent watching it, wasn't worth it. It's sad when I think Sue is a much better person than Will for the entirety of an episode. It's really bothering me.

Nooooo Erica don't give up ;______________;

Back