• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Omg @ Guillermo, in the first pic, you look exactly like someone I know! x_x' but anyway, love the shades... or sunglasses xD;

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Guillermo has a smug little face in the second picture.

Ah, I regret to reform you that the minute my phone gets activated I will be putting some pictures up here.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Suki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're sooooooo.......I don't need to say anything coz my final sentence on my sig takes the words right out of my mouth. Perfect match, right sweetheart? ;PPPP

Years
  • Operator; love the pictures- first is funny especially because of how serious you look xD

One must always be serious while charging into battle on one's noble steed, fighting with one's fists.

My first lot of pictures are A LOT funnier. Everyone should check them out, they're only a few pages back. Ooh, I'm so vein. >=]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Suki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're sooooooo.......I don't need to say anything coz my final sentence on my sig takes the words right out of my mouth. Perfect match, right sweetheart? ;PPPP
    Aha, thanks Pamm! :]

Oh Wow Suki! You look Amazing~!
    Thankyou! ^^; Yeah I was quite happy with how my hair was done etc, I thought it was going to be terrible x_x'

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Laichuu, you are absolutely gorgeous! Are you taking those shots with a DSLR? Or like a Canon coolpix? Because the colours are really nice! (Sorry I'm just curious on the camera that you were using) :3

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Oh yes.
    Laichuu may seem cool now.
    >_>
    But you don't live with her like i do.
    She's an arse.
    xDD
    JKJK