• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I posted current pics of myself. :O

Tell me I look just as smexy now as I did a year ago. :P

@Timbjerr: I wouldn't mind a plush toy version of you. You look really huggable.

Hey thanks, no RL girl has told me that before (however, girls do have the weird urge to spontaneously hug me sometimes. :P)

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Timbjerr: I guess that proves my point then. Although, I'm not sure whether I prefer your locks or buzz cut. Still, you look pretty spiffy either way.

@GymLeaderLily: You're cute but the photo's not big enough to show it off. x3 And is that a fluro pink fanny pack? o3o

@Oh, The Places You'll Go.: Why are you upside down? You're eyes are really pretty though.

@Boney: I really like your hair and you look like a nice guy except, you know, with a rifle. xP

@World King: You sure like your DSi ne? Your uniform looks really casual and easy to wear. I wish my uniform was like that.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • @Timbjerr: I guess that proves my point then. Although, I'm not sure whether I prefer your locks or buzz cut. Still, you look pretty spiffy either way.

what can I say? I've got some internship job interviews coming up, so a clean-looking buzz cut is necessary to not scare off my potential employers. That also unfortunately means I've got to lose my epic goatee, but life goes on, etc...

BTW, the following female members I've deemed to be cute and/or pretty: Fan-E, GymLeaderLily, Laichuu, suki, ~Fairytales

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I'm about to post mine.
    I'm a bit worried. I'm not a good looking girl or anything but still ^.^'
    Oh and I wouldn't mind putting up some of my prom pictures after I have it :P

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    @Fan-E >3333333333333< Has your skirt not come innnnn yet? ;; and is that the wig?! Zomg too kyuut. =< totally showing mama. -squees-

@UraharaSteph: gawwwh. ; ; you're so pretty

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Just posted some more up, I know Im not really that good looking but meh, comments would be greatly appreciated. :D

You're better looking with the hair ;) XD but you're a good looking guy... come to think of it, I didn't really look at your gender and saw you more as a girl :O

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @UraharaSteph: You have such cute hair. x3

@XxDawnfanxX: Couldn't agree more with ~Fairytales. Very handsome and I love the shades and cap.

@Mika: Thank you, but please don't show mama. >///< And no, unfortunately, my skirt hasn't arrived yet.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I just posted a few of mine, following in suit of World King, a fellow competitive battler.

I'll admit, I'm not as... hot... as some others, but I will give myself classy. haha

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I just posted a few of mine, following in suit of World King, a fellow competitive battler.

I'll admit, I'm not as... hot... as some others, but I will give myself classy. haha
    Oh, someone followed in suit of me? I feel great, now. And hey, you're not bad yourself (So that's what a Legendary Battler looks like)

Oh, and I've uploaded a few more of my pics. Check them out.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • @Steph Thanks! Yeah I can see that by the fact I have female characters in my avatar and sig xD I am growing my hair back after the summer.
    @Fairytales Thanks a lot, I think your comments almost made me blush a little haha. I really appreciate it :)
    @Fan-E Thanks a lot also! You 3 helped to start my afternoon off really good. :)

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    @Fan-E: <3 too late. -gigglesnort- ;; and it better. -tempted to put up her own pictures-

@Everyone Else: you're all so pretty .;;

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • @Boney: I really like your hair and you look like a nice guy except, you know, with a rifle. xP
    Thanks, my family hates my hair though and they all want me to get it cut. I don't like short hair, I don't even like it when it's much shorter than it is now (which it's slightly longer than it was in that pic) And don't worry about the rifle. XD I only shoot at targets. I don't even hunt.

And you definitely have style!

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Mika: Do it hun! You're far too kyoot not to. ;3

@insectduel: There aren't any albums, or at least not any I can see. D:

@Boney: Don't listen to your family, listen to me. xP And thank you.

@Richard Lynch: Well, I don't know about you thinking you're not hot but you're certainly attractive, and I was actually trying to figure out what word described you best, but 'classy' pretty much sums it up. Don't take offence, but you have the look of a teacher. One of those cool and young teachers. x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back