• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
Years
Alex is pretty o3o

GAVIN I LOVE THAT COUNTRYSIDENESS. AND GREYNESS. Oh, nice car, too. /me hi-fives

I... might post more. Laziness ;~;

Chickenbits

GiantMonsterLover
Years
cool pics all :) I was finally able to post mine up as my computer stopped messing with me xD ^^

EpsilonE

Banned
Years
Reminiscing, you're 90% gangsta.

To acheive the full 100, wear a hat backwards and get a tattoo(tramp stamps are awesome)

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
Angela's a keeper =P

But seriously why do so many people (especially in the old threads) preface their pics with "zomg I'm so ugly", "my camera was broken/lighting sucked" "just woke up" etc.

Shut the **** up and don't post the picture. Most of you guys are perfectly fine if not above average in terms of looks (EXLUDING THE RANDOM 11 AND 9 YEAR OLDS I SAW which is weird as anything) Take the pic, post it. Don't like the pic? Don't post it.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
Angela's a keeper =P

But seriously why do so many people (especially in the old threads) preface their pics with "zomg I'm so ugly", "my camera was broken/lighting sucked" "just woke up" etc.

Shut the **** up and don't post the picture. Most of you guys are perfectly fine if not above average in terms of looks (EXLUDING THE RANDOM 11 AND 9 YEAR OLDS I SAW which is weird as anything) Take the pic, post it. Don't like the pic? Don't post it.

They're:

1. Making "excuses" for why they're so ugly.
or
2. They have the "omg im so fat" disease.
or
3. Trying to be "modest (hey look i'm ugly but i'm really not so i can make you feel bad)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back