• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Blaziken

Neo Genesis Iron Man
Years
  • See my avatar. You don't need to tell me how gorgeous I am - I already know this. Instead, tell me about your strive to look like me, and what methods you will employ to accomplish this.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Nothing in that photo is photoshopped. I lay on the ground and half covered my head with dirt for a short film I made for media.
    I get a lot of comments on my eyes in real life lol. :P

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Nothing in that photo is photoshopped. I lay on the ground and half covered my head with dirt for a short film I made for media.
    I get a lot of comments on my eyes in real life lol. :P

How could you stand that? I would freak out. But yus, you have amazing eyes.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm a fairly dedicated student/film maker. xP
    totally not because I had a towel covering my shoulders/chest and a plastic bag over my hair

Years
  • moments.? I know it's been almost a week since you posted that...picture. But I just need to say it is quite possibly the most awesome thing I have seen in a LONG time.

Your shark is quite wonderful. :D Plus Mac's are really cool, And The Blair Witch Project is an awesome movie.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • They're like meatballs.. but with eggplant instead of ground beef.. soo.. eggplant balls? , a bit of tatziki sauce.. and rice :3

Oh and I'm keeping it long.. I just need my bangs cut again..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back