• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • They're like meatballs.. but with eggplant instead of ground beef.. soo.. eggplant balls? , a bit of tatziki sauce.. and rice :3

Oh and I'm keeping it long.. I just need my bangs cut again..

That sounds pretty good lol

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • I have finally had the chance to gaze upon the young prodigy! O great ball of ice, grant us your wisdom and knowledge about everything!

Seriously though, forced smile doesn't count, but you're really the 'shucks' type, you know? =D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ah Ice so that's how you look. You look so young. ;P Don't worry, you look fine. You even remind me of someone I know... :P Oh and you don't need to force a smile. Lol~

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • @Jubilation: wow you guys must've had a great time, you're shining!

@Eeveon: Aw Mr.Grumpy face, cheer up, it's good for your health ;p

@Kura: MAILADY. Pretty, pretty. (b ゚∀゚)b

Years
  • going back a little far.

@Kura ooooooh! Niagra Falls. o3o; fun. Also, I love your plates. Square is ~awesome~. Also, I love your Christmas outfit. n_n;;
    @Jubilation I love the new color :D It looks good.
    @Vincent what. you're hot.
    @Tanvir nice shirt/jacket.
    @Captain Fabio looks like you had a nice time.
    @Nemaru nice. Have you ever straightened your hair? o.o
    @donavannj ouch! D:
    @Narcissus Secret yay straight hair ^____^
    @Guillermo nice.
    @moments ahhhhhhhhh!
    @Khengi wow, I'm jealous. n_n;
    @otaku-dono oh, no! poor duck ;w;
    @Zebedoo omggggggg. You look so gorgeous in this picture. :D
    @Headfirst for Halos looks delish.
    @Human you're too adorable.
    @Hakuro cool. o.o; I like the jacket.. XD
    @Muffin™ ARE THOSE LEGOS I SEE. I love legos. n_n
    @Cruelty And The Beast qt.
    @MysticFlames wow, that's cool. I wanna travel ;w;
    @angel_blarg OMG ADORABLE. :DDDD
    @Sammyskitty nice. Again, have you ever considered straightening your hair? :<
    @NidoKingdra Be happy! :(
    @Zero° nice guitar. '-'
    @Spherical Ice you're so young. DDDDDDDD:
    @Noblebeastx try straightening your hair..and adding some color XD
    @Droidz qt.
    @Moogles nice. b.b
    @Eeveon oh gosh..your expression XD
    @chanchimi ALLIGATORS?!?!?! T______T;; I like your shirt, btw.
    @DonRoyale unf.

OKAY I POSTED PICS ;w;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @Erik Destler: Awesome scarf, dude! :D I laughed a little at your brother's face, being drunk and stuff. :P

I posted a picture of myself with black hair. :) It's about time.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • @Erik Destler: Awesome scarf, dude! :D I laughed a little at your brother's face, being drunk and stuff. :P

I posted a picture of myself with black hair. :) It's about time.

It looks nice, but I think something lighter would suit you better..
    Either that or you're gonna have to dye your eyebrows, too.. lol

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I just love my Mr. Bubbles doll~

@Erik Destler I used to straighten my hair but now I rarely do it and I love your scarf too~ It's amazing~

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It looks nice, but I think something lighter would suit you better..
    Either that or you're gonna have to dye your eyebrows, too.. lol
    My cousin asked me if I was going to dye my eyebrows. XD The only time I ever pay attention to my eyebrows, though, is when I shave to shave the middle so I don't get a damn uni-brow. :| I actually like my hair a lot now that it's darker. It used to be a light-medium brown.
    I just love my Mr. Bubbles doll~

@Erik Destler I used to straighten my hair but now I rarely do it and I love your scarf too~ It's amazing~
    I straighten my hair. I hate how it looks when it's not straightened. I attempted to straighten it today, but it was still too damp and didn't turn out good. XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My cousin asked me if I was going to dye my eyebrows. XD The only time I ever pay attention to my eyebrows, though, is when I shave to shave the middle so I don't get a damn uni-brow. :| I actually like my hair a lot now that it's darker. It used to be a light-medium brown.

I straighten my hair. I hate how it looks when it's not straightened. I attempted to straighten it today, but it was still too damp and didn't turn out good. XD;

Waxing or plucking would be better. Because shaving does cause the hair to grow back quicker/ thicker (that's not taboo, I know from experience when shaving places like my legs.) I'm a girl so obviously I shape my eyebrows but I wouldn't shave because that area around the eyes is sensitive.

Eyebrows generally should be about two tones darker than your hair colour.. so if your hair is black.. your eyebrows should be black, respectively.. or a close enough colour to black that you don't notice a visible difference.
    There are exceptions, but because your eyebrows are prominent.. they're noticable. I'm not saying it looks ugly or anything- No not at all!! You look great! But I personally think that either dying them or dying your hair a shade lighter would look better to balance your whole face.

But again, that's just a suggestion :3 You look good as it is but I'm just offering you an idea that might make you look even better <3
    But get other people's opinions on it and see what they say. Or get one of those brow-liners and just smudge some darker colour in there if you're unsure of how it might look and you don't want to plunge into dying them so quickly <3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back