• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    If any of the lovely ladies here like to get freaky on cam to a genuine pokemon master (None of that gary Oak crap, I'm legit) feel free to hit me up!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Anti-Hero, robobbiebob&&bolmy, you guys are so adorable(= Haha.

Once I upload the pictures to Facebook, I'll post them. Took some at Youth Group Sunday night and some at Michael's...

I found out you can get in BIG trouble for taking pictures in stores...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Oo, not only do we have a picture thread, but a discussion thread? Haha, I posted my pic and just abandoned it.

To be honest, this is what I was expecting to. Too bad it's true... JUST KIDDING! We're all very attractive :D

Don't make me laugh. I'm not attractive. Am I included in this group? Probably not... :/

Nevertheless, everyone is very good looking here :3

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Don't make me laugh. I'm not attractive. Am I included in this group? Probably not... :/

Nevertheless, everyone is very good looking here :3

Yeah, you're good, although my opinion on girls 5 years younger than me is rusty (it would be very creepy if it wasn't :O).

Hmm, picture thread hasn't seen much activity. The few that have added aren't bad though.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Wrong thread...

but it looks strange, you look posessed or like you just got hung in the gallows.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    pokejungle are you doing a gaga pose? :P
    Yessir xD

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

I just like it.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Commented on the ones that stood out...

Kww37--nice pics! :)
    Aureol--I do want your accordion!!:D
    Poopnoodle--lol xD
    robobbiebob--I like your glasses! :)
    colcolstyles--nice pic. :)

Overall, I like everyone's pics! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back