• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

Zebeedo you also look great. Youd be one of the cutest in my year in my skwl

Years
  • Imperfect, you got such beauty. =D
    Erik, love the haircut. =)
    Emma, keep the prettiness levels high. =D
    Saltare, still as cute as ever. :D

I think I've been saying thanks to just about everyone since I posted, never been good at accepting compliments...but thanks again :P

Though, I have to admit the comment about Emma is correct, I mean..wow.

I really have to look through more pics on the thread and make some comments myself :P I have to work today sadly, but maybe this evening when I get home.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Zebeedoo: Hair color looks good, works with outfit.

Droiz: EXTREME CLOSE-UP. Don't you hate it when people do that and you're unaware?

Silver: Takin pics of yourself in the mirror, hmm? And here I thought that mostly showed up on Facebook. Nice camera BTW.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • hehehe. i honestly think thats like the first time i've ever taken a photo in a mirror. but then again i was in a building full of mirrors and baths and toilets. :p

And thanks for the comment on the camera. It's one of my pride and joys. =)

Years
  • @Silver

Well, thanks :)

Maybe see you in the chat later.

xx

@Throat

Ya know, I didn't even think of that, luckily, I don't have much of anything to show down there. :\

Not the most well endowed chest wise.

shot571

wow mods are pretty good looking as well :p. Lol i always expected well... I rpobably shouldnt say but yeah Forever you are pretty.btw imperfect you should dye your hair back to blonde(or atleast it looked blonde in the second pic). Well I at least like it. makes ya sorta look like a film star. Sorry if i missed any girls cos I just looked at the last pic which was forever but Im sure youre all very pretty :D

Last edited:

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Man, I hate to sound really generic but you are all looking fantastic.
    @Imperfect: You have really nice earrings and brilliant eyes. Far from imperfect.
    @Silver: I can't really see you, but thats a very interesting shirt; and a fantastic camera.
    @Fluorii: You are VERY cute, lovely dress.
    @Zebeedoo: You know how to colour co-ordinate and you have a very nice smile.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • @Forever: why do I often get the misguided impression that you forcibly smile when I see your photos? :|

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Imperfect, I got lost in your eyes... @_@ xD Not really, but I love them.
    Siggy, cam-tinkering leads to good things. xD And you look great.
    Fluorii... I should just say what I don't love about you, instead. xD
    Nica... I have to agree with NiKaNoRoU. =\

As for me... well, don't I have a cold stare in a few pics... -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back