• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • It's all a matter of which skin you use. Did you know there's an option in your User CP to turn off other peoples' annoying formatting?

And yah, ask Hiiro, then.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Linking to a tutorial on a competition kind of unsettles me. :I
    If it weren't a competition, I probably wouldn't mind, but lets not encourage people to just follow the same tutorial over and over again.

Angela, why don't you just take that entire link out and just let people ask here if they have any questions about the theme?

That's another point of having this thread anyway, and 90% of the people who visit this thread can explain it just as well, so...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I agree with Loki's double post. Firstly, the tutorial hardly explains what a vector is, and secondly those who have no idea what a vector is will just use that tutorial and we'll end up with a lot of similar entries.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I agree with Loki's double post. Firstly, the tutorial hardly explains what a vector is, and secondly those who have no idea what a vector is will just use that tutorial and we'll end up with a lot of similar entries.

Yeah I noticed that as well.... Gasp.... *Cries* Loki double posted... *Cries loudly*

Ok... I mean the tutorial helped me a lot when it came to understanding what vector is (Not the first time I hostess vector in a contest)... So I'll just go ahead and remove the tutorial.. :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I was trying to make people not let me win, either way I have two themes anywoo. xD

Also vectors are hard for some people, I uses illustrator.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Ok guys.. I'll do SOTW tomorrow in my free period.. You know make the poll and set up the new thread.. :)

I've just been really busy.. (Taking traffic school and driving lessons... It just happens both are at night and I have school on the day, and with exams coming up I have a pile of homework seeing the teachers are doing everything last minute that should have been done this winter...;; Tho the bright side is that Christmas just around the corner.... Exams are in 12 days, they only last for 10.. So 22 days till Christmas vacation... :Þ)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pretty sure the deadline was the 15th.. but well lack of entries would probably keep it in. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Discussion Thread

I'll see how
    this pans out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back