• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Neco
    Cerulean

Neco looked around at the battle in awe. Attacks of fire and electricity and many other were flying left and right, to and fro. "Wow." ,he thought. "This sure is getting intense." Suddenly a beam of light shot past him and collided with a pokemon. Then suddenly, an explosion occurred throwing Neco back. "Heh. This sure is intense." ,he thought happily. An as suddenly as it had come it was gone. Neco slumped backwards and breathed in and out deeply. "It sure took its toll on this battle-" ,he thought looking around at some of the fainted and unconscious pokemon. "-,but like all battles it will continue." ,Neco thought as many pokemon got back to their feet. Sure enough, most pokemon continued battling one another.

After a couple of minutes almost everyone was up and battling. "Well I can't just let them attack me and get away with it." ,he thought as he dodged many attacks and got hit multiple times. Suddenly, a flash occurred from inside the bushes near Neco. "No! I can't let them do that at all!" ,he thought his temper flaring. "They will all pay! Pay with their lives!" Neco's eyes began to glow light green. He started using Sword Dance and Agility over and over and over again until he finally had an enormous speed and attack stat. In fact he was so fast that in his eyes time seemed to freeze and in the other pokemon's eyes, he disappeared.

"Ha! I didn't enter those tournaments for nothing!" ,Neco said laughing maniacally. He began running around and slashing at the pokemon in the armies backs, until there was a large red "X" on almost half of the army. "Three, two and one." ,he thought as his speed completely wore off and time seemed to return to normal for him. Suddenly, half of the army with the "Xs" cried out in pain and many collapsed or fainted. "Heh, heh. Soon they'll be infected too!" ,Neco thought evilly. His eyes began to stop glowing. "Wait. Why would I want that? Oh what in Arceus's name have I done?" ,he thought regretfully looking around at all of the army pokemon he could've infected.

Suddenly, Neco thought he heard a low pokemon cry coming from the bushes behind him. "That's strange. I never saw anyone go into those bushes." Neco slowly looked around to make sure he was safe and then jumped into the bushes. He walked through the dense bushes and trees for a couple of minutes and then found himself in a clearing. He looked around in the clearing and then spotted a strange floating pokemon in the middle of it. "Hmm. It's floating so it must be a psychic type." ,Neco thought. "Wait I know that Pokemon! It's Mesprit!" ,Neco thought excitably. It winked at him and teleported away. "Wow." ,Neco thought sadly. "It's come to the point where even legendary pokemon aren't safe."

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian City

When he least expected it, a huge explosion bursted into the battlefield after the electricity; when he thought of the situation again after many years, he came into this conclusion: too much energy, bro.
    He was violently blown back by an unstoppable force before he could duck down; he landed hard on some rubble and closed his eyes. Headache, terrible headache ran through his brain as he shut his eyes. His untightened fists had lost their power, and the fire engulfing him had now become sparks flying around. Going on a rampage 3 times in one day was terribly exhausting; his powers had all drained out. Now he was open to hostile blows. He felt extremely tired - something rare for a powerful infected Pokemon like him - pain, exhaustion and giving up or any synonyms were absent from Alistar's brain lexicon. But even an infected had its limits.

A full minute passed with Alistar laying down, seemingly dead. Then he suddenly opened his eyes, and got up in a state of hypnosis. He performed a vital check on himself - something he used to do quite alot after the fights he had with his Infernape mentor.
    Arms? Check. Legs? Check, bruises need to be cleaned. Head? That scratch.. That Axew will pay.
    He turned around and looked at the scortched city, looking for survivors. The dizzyness was fading away and calm as he was, if you took out the bruises, scratches and blood all over the Typhlosion, it's like another normal day had passed.
    Alistar turned around, hearing his name from a known voice.

"Alistar, do you remember what you were supposed to pick up in the forest? Hmm? Something Master asked us to specifically pick up for him? Perhaps this will jog your memory... what's black with gold rings and walks on four legs? Don't worry I'll let you have a few minutes to think about it."

Somnus had just walked in with a cocky attitude and sarcasm dripping from his voice. Alistar smirked, chuckled then grinned, always having ready the sharpiest of counterattacks, both in battle and speech.

"The Umbreon? Oh yes, we can find it later! But while you were simply walking that Raichu to our master, I was fighting the traitors intending to make them pay. Don't you think that's a priority? Hm? I'll give you a few minutes to think about it."

Then he started laughing wholeheardely, making it clear that he had no intentions of picking up a fight with his response. Alistar shook his fur casually, then got serious again, his amber eyes flashing with a passion that had nothing to do with the disease, the true passion inside him that was now only shown when everything was - or seemed to him, at least - alright.

"As your eyes can see, I wasn't wastin' any time here man"

He paused, thinking for a second, while staring at his ally.

"And what happened to that Raichu? See if we can track their locations"

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City, if you could even call it that anymore...

The next thing Number knew, she was thrown across the battlefield like a tennis ball. She crashed into some rumble and shut her eyes in pain. A stinging warmth travelled across her back. The army couldn't stand to be defeated, it was too soon. No, what was Number thinking? Physically, she was the weakest one and wasn't needed at this moment. For all Number knew, Blaze and Charizard were just fine and they could continue the fight. But she sure as hell knew they would need her later on when the enemies needed to be located or when Deoxys decided to try his mind games. She could figure those things out blindfolded.

Number once again struggled to get up on her feet and looked around, squinting her eyes. Flames were everywhere, but she couldn't see all the Pokémon who had been present. Everything she saw was seen as double. Had she hit her head? She couldn't remember, but it wasn't severe. Number limped towards the center of it all and looked around. What she didn't see coming was the hyper beam being charged from behind. Even if she did, she couldn't dream of being able to dodge it in the condition she was in. For a moment after the observation, Number thought the infected were done. But as soon as she turned, she met her doom. The beam shot her so fast she didn't even see what hit her, just a flash of white, orange, and green. She slammed into a far wall and was knocked out cold.

Despite the beatings she took and the scorched skin and blood spattered across her back and face, Number's mien was as peaceful as if she was just having a nap after a luxurious tea party. Conversation between several Pokémon continued and the flames raged, but Number did not stir.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Cerulean City​

It greatly bothered Somnus that Alistar thought of the whole matter as a joke. "The Umbreon? Oh yes, we can find it later! But while you were simply walking that Raichu to our master, I was fighting the traitors intending to make them pay. Don't you think that's a priority? Hm? I'll give you a few minutes to think about it." The Typhlosion then had the audacity to start laughing, "As your eyes can see, I wasn't wastin' any time here man. And what happened to that Raichu? See if we can track their locations."

Somnus had been calm when he had arrived, he had also been calm when he had asked his question. As Alistar continued on as to why he was in the city and how he was in the right something snapped in Somnus' mind. Three weeks ago had been he had last released his anger, not just a part of his anger, but all the anger he had stored up. Since that time any little thing that had ticked him off and would normally had made him angry was stored in his mind. Whenever he had become annoyed at a fellow servant for fighting Master he had kept it in, whenever he had been forced to aid another servant when they couldn't get one of Master's orders done he had kept it in, and just recently when the Axew and Emolga had betrayed his Master he had swallowed his anger and kept it bottled in. During his time under Master Somnus had only exploded once. He had enjoyed the feeling.

Somnus took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, but he knew it wouldn't work. He began calmly, "Alistar, you know who you remind me of? You remind me of a childhood friend. He would never listen to orders and whenever he did he always got the orders wrong. He was always getting everything wrong, everything. Just like you." Somnus' eyes slowly began to darken to deep red, just one sign of his anger. "Why did you come here Alistar? To fight!? To go and slaughter these un-gifted!? Or perhaps you came here to find what Master needed!? ELECTRONICS ALISTAR, THE THINGS YOU WERE SENT HERE TO FIND!"

Already a red aura began to slowly seep from the Hypno's body, yet another sign of his rising anger. Somnus was so enraged that he had to switch to his psychic voice to even display the level of anger in his voice. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IDIOTS I SPEND DEALING WITH EACH AND EVERY DAY?!! HOW MANY TRY TO FIGHT MASTER OR SPEND THEIR TIME DOING WHAT THEY THINK MASTER WANTS THEM TO DO?!! YOU WERE TOLD TO FIND SUPPLIES FOR MASTER AND YET YOU SPEND YOUR TIME ON TRIVIAL MATTERS!! YOU WERE TOLD TO BRING THE UMBREON AND YET YOU EVEN DISPLAYED INCOMPETENCE ON THAT TASK AS WELL!! WHERE ALL THE MACHINES ALISTAR?!! DID THEY DISAPPEAR?!! OR WERE YOU SO FOCUSED ON YOUR OWN GOALS THAT YOU ELEVATED YOUR OWN SATISFACTION BEFORE MASTER'S AND FORGOT YOUR PURPOSE FOR BEING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!! Somnus gritted his teeth, he had to attack something, anything. He turned to the forest and sent out three psychic waves that cut through the forest, completely obliterating any trees caught in their path.

Somnus' anger was completely diminished. The red aura was gone and his eyes had lost their red tinge. Looking around Somnus noticed other servants clutching their heads in pain. In his rage he must have sent his message to all of Master's servants within range of his power. He turned back to Alistar, "Do not come back without something... anything." He turned to the shaking Breloom, "Let's go." Just before he grabbed his guide Somnus sighed, "Oh, and on the subject of the Raichu. You know the old saying-" Somnus turned to regard Alistar, his eyes glowing a bright red once more, "-curiosity killed the Typhlosion." With that he grabbed his guide and both teleported away.

Mt. Moon​

Somnus sighed as he looked at his fearful guide, "Go and get back to your post." He walked until he found a corner he could rest in. He sat down and closed his eyes, his rage had taken more energy out of him than he had anticipated and it wouldn't help Master if he went out looking for the Umbreon in his weakened state. He was so exhausted from his display that it took only a few seconds for him to fall into a deep sleep.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Cerulian City

"Alistar, you know who you remind me of? You remind me of a childhood friend. He would never listen to orders and whenever he did he always got the orders wrong. He was always getting everything wrong, everything. Just like you."

Somnus seemed to get angry little by little. Alistar hid an ironic smile behind his lips as he observed the Hypno's face.

"Why did you come here Alistar? To fight!? To go and slaughter these un-gifted!? Or perhaps you came here to find what Master needed!? ELECTRONICS ALISTAR, THE THINGS YOU WERE SENT HERE TO FIND!"

Somnus' psychic voice boomed in his head, Alistar grabbed his head and looked at the Hypno's feet in an attempt to shook that terrible scream off his head; however his lips were now forming that strange, humorous in an unexplainable way. If the situation wasn't so intense, one could so easily claim that the Typhlosion's facial expression was copied exactly from a comic book, precisely from someone who's trying to look tragic and fails miserably; the rambling continued, Alistar got used to the psychic voice and kept his smile, his eyes flashing in understanding. Yeah, seems like this guy's got issues.. Diplomacy is the key, my mentor would say. I'll just make him think he's right.

The Hypno, inside his red psychic aura, shot out three psychic waves towards the trees. Blados blinked to see them utterly crashed by the unseen force, disapproving the use of a concealed power. Having lost his smile now, he thought about Somnus' words before... was he there to only slaughter? Not to accomplish the mission Master gave him? Was he really that disobedient?
    Yes and no. This cocky-all-so-bossy guy won't tell me who I am.

"Do not come back without something... anything."

Hypnos said, as he grabbed a Breloom who was trembling in fear - the Typhlosion hadn't noticed it was standing there before.

"Let's go."

Somnus' eyes flashed red as he turned around to spit his last words before he left.

"Oh, and on the subject of the Raichu. You know the old saying - curiosity killed the Typhlosion."

That sounded so cliche... I'm sure that guy does his best to sound cool and stuff..

Alistar begun to walk away from the scene without reason - he didn't feel any of his master's will inside him; he was whispering to himself.

"The fun thing about allies is that they can be your enemies at any time - you know what that means..."

Alistar now had an evil expression on his face, still walking away from the city without caring for any survivors or any machines - apparently, he was talking to another part of himself - psychosis? He did not think so. He was used to be alone ever since he was a Cyndaquil - his only friend was himself, and so, he was talking to himself like another person...

"It means we can still see what their insides would look like, roasted."

-------------

After some walking, he found a berry tree in the forest; still exhausted, he poked the tree and berries fell. He thought he would be considered cute if he was a trainer's Pokemon; cute and strong, a combination humans loved. But, merely thinking about cute, he unleashed a Thunderpunch, the tree being blown away and burned into ashes.
    Alistar dove into the fresh, watery grass of the forest and laid down, looking at the sky with his right arm grabbing his belly, while he was eating the delicious berries with the left one. He left the wind whip his face and he breathed fresh air greedily.
    Suddenly he felt like he was back in Dragon's End - so close to nature, innocence beyond the limits of a living being. He thought, what have I done? Why am I here?

"I want to show them who I am. I want them.. to feel like I felt. I'm the best, I know that"

After two hours of relaxation and deep thought, the Typhlosion slowly got up. He had completly savored the meditation, meditation which brought back even more memories of the old days. But, like a cracking thunder, his objective boomed into his head, making him swear. I have to find some kind of technology. That idiot Somnus..
    Realising he had no choise but to let master's will flow inside him; no time for silly meditations... The Typhlosion rubbed his full belly, shook his fur again, bursted open the flame on his back and dropped to all four, ready to start running. He had an idea that could work and put Somnus down in master's eyes; he'd just have to do better than him. So he dashed off towards the notorious junkyard, the Power Plant.

---------

"Man, this place stinks! I don't get why I have to do this stupid task!"

Alistar's sharp voice echoed through the broken walls of the old building as he was looking around the rubble for interesting pieces of technology; he surely wasn't the one for the job, as he had grown away from civilization and he couldn't separate useful technology from useless.
    His eyes fell multiple times on some Pokemon of the area - he completly ignored them, focused on his task, although some of them made sure they disappeared, and others were looking for a fight. In that case, it was usually enough to just make the flames on his back grow in length - lighting the dark place up menacingly.

Alistar suddenly caught a strong soul essence nearby, him perking up his ears, smelling and looking around for something. A psychic Pokemon in here? Infected, no doubt 'bout it.
    He sensed heartbeats - and he turned towards the scent of blood with an intrigued expression on his face.

The Typhlosion boomed into the room to see a Raichu and an Emolga cuddling up. At first, his brain didn't comprehend with what he just saw, his logical side commanded his feet to walk away, but the disease inside him cracked up and he started building up rage, his voice sounding strangely sarcastic and angry at the same time - a mix of his old side and his new self.

"Lookie here, you two are like melting honey: disgusting"

The Typhlosion had a menacing stance now - his amber eyes flashed in anger looking at the traitors he wanted dead so much. He tightened his right fist and punched his opened left palm with it, his flames booming out of his back. But the soft sound of the growing fire was nothing compared to his whisper;

"This time.. I'm gonna make sure nobody survives"

He wasn't going to care about the amazing coincidence of meeting his enemies again - Deoxys' will was pushing him forward into utter madness.

(I was asked to do this D: Think it's about Blados used his "ultimate" move ;D Also excuse me if the post has some grammatical errors.. well I'm typing this at 1:00 AM or smh )

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

Axel had only just started drifting off to sleep, his paw still resting on top of the Emolga's head as he was awoken again by something very heavy trampling around within the power plant.

He nudged Flight and muttered for her to stay quiet, his ears twitching and his tail raising in alarm. He lifted his paws and pulled the bag of water from his head, placing it on the ground.

He slowly got to his feet, only able to just stand up in the little cave of his. As he had gotten to his feet, the 'lid', being an old metal plate, was torn off and to Axel's wide-eyed terror, the Typhlosion was standing there with a fire in his eyes.

O-oh no, they found us! C-crap!

He stood, more or less frozen in place as he stared up at the monstrosity towering above them.

"This time.. I'm gonna make sure nobody survives"

His body suddenly let up, allowing him to move again.
    He shouted out "F-Flight, run! Get out of here!" before dropping to all four and sprinting forwards at high speed, using his quick attack to only just make it through the Typhlosion's legs, his tail whipping up before following after him, the bolt of lightning most likely giving the Typhlosion a faint cut as he was darting off in between the tipped over machinery and the rubble lying everywhere.

His heart was pounding as he fled from the massive, fiery Pokémon. It was clear he had taken a good amount of time to know this place, easily finding every nook and cranny, making the Typhlosion's chase - if he indeed did chase him - extremely hard, for such a large Pokémon.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Flight - Normal
    Abandoned Power Plant

"What is it...?" Flight murmured, opening her eyes, "I'm having a nap-"

She stopped with her ears pricked, listening carefully. Something was wrong here. Flight wanted to say something, to tell Axel to stay back, but she was interrupted by his words, and the Emolga kept her mouth shut.

what's going on?!

The squirrel tensed, feeling a growing source of energy located somewhere in the abandoned power plant. The energy was full of rage and destruction, and it was somewhat familiar, as if she had seen it before.

Looking up at the Raichu, she could only see him standing there, frozen in place with fear written all over his body. She had a bad feeling about this.

"This time.. I'm gonna make sure nobody survives" a voice sounded from afar, and the Emolga was stunned for a second. Oh crap...

"F-Flight, run! Get out of here!" Axel cried before bolting though the Typhlosion's legs.

"Don't need you to remind me!" Flight called back, scurrying though the same way before following with her gliders. It was only a matter of time though. Deep inside, she knew that the Typhlosion would find them, and she would have no power to fight back.

I only have 30% of my total power...oh crap this day sucks...! she wailed in her mind, tailing the Raichu from above.​

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plants
    Alistar turned around as the electric Pokemon dashed off - his beastial instincts erupted as he gave chase after the flying squirrel and the pesky Raichu, through the rubble. It was difficult for someone as big as him to move through the scrapped machinery at full speed.

"Come back here you cowards! I'll burn this place up if I need to!"

However, he was no fool. He didn't shoot flames out of his mouth - if the place was to collapse, he would never find them. Instead, he kept chasing the two until - like he had predicted they reached a dead end in the southeastern side of the Power Plant.
    It was a room full of broken devices of all sorts, computers with shattered screens and a small healing machine, one of the first to ever come out. Alistar slowed down, his feet crushing some plastic rubble.

"COME ON!"

Alistar's voice cracked in the room. If he didn't look like a fiery monstrosity, with the giant raging flames on his back, he would sound like a grown up losing in a video game. He let his fire energy flow through him.

"Stand and fight me"

|Equinox|

Years
    Flight - Normal
    Power Plant

"He's catching up!" Flight panicked from behind, taking a sharp turn to the left. Tailing the Axel from above, the rodents entered a room filled with old equipment. Only then did Flight realize that there was no way out. It was literally a dead end.

"Come back here you cowards! I'll burn this place up if I need to!" boomed the Typhlosion, and the flying squirrel quickly pushed Axel into a gap between a shelf and the dusty wall. Shooting him a glance that meant "Stay here", the Emolga glanced across the room with narrowed eyes.

Soon enough, the Typhlosion entered, his voice booming across the room.

"COME ON! Stand and fight me." he roared, and Flight gulped, walking forwards while keeping the Raichu safe and sound.

"The Raichu's left without me," Flight spoke calmly, the sparks around her getting a little strong and intense. But alas, with only 30% of her power left, how much time was she able to stall? She wasn't even strong enough to go into battle mode.

"Feel free to search the room. I'm alone," she continued, knowing that by saying this, he wouldn't bother checking anymore, "The Raichu you want is probably miles away now. But if you want a fight, I'll try my best."​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

"He's catching up!" Flight cried out from above. Axel was panicking, his mind clouded with fear, only thinking about getting away. Unfortunately, his jumbled mind made him take a wrong turn, and as they both ended up in a dead end, his eyes widened, causing him to spin around, ready to run out the way they came in, when the Typhlosion's voice boomed through the plant.

"Come back here you cowards! I'll burn this place up if I need to!"

Axel looked left and right, desperately trying to find a way out when Flight flew down and shoved him over towards the wall. He stumbled along until he was pushed in between an old bookshelf and a wall, only just able to glimpse out into the room without being noticed.

Flight sent him a firm glance, Axel unable to do anything but comply as she walked into the room again. The large, fiery Pokémon then entered the room, Axel pushing himself down against the floor, watching the two.

"The Raichu's left without me. Feel free to search the room. I'm alone."

I can't let her do this… she's not had time to strengthen up again! She's so much stronger than me, but right now…

He stared intensely as the scene unfolded, swallowing down heavily, unable to do anything but watch.

Be careful, Flight… don't die.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant
    Alistar turned his fiery amber eyes towards the Emolga. The Raichu had disappeared from sight. He'd take care of him later, for now, he focused his energy towards the Emolga - with only a quick look, he could tell she was weakened, but he wouldn't hold back; he knew very well what would happen if he underestimated any opponent. After some quick thought, he decided not to go anywhere near the flying squirrel; she was way too fast. Now he opened his arms in the air like he was hugging a huge boulder, and with a roar, a torrent of lava erupted from the ground behind him, covered him and flooded towards the little Pokemon, Alistar's eyes glowed with no mercy as he disappeared in a ball of flame. His shady silhouette inside the fire stayed in place, it was a very strange sight indeed. Blados was ready to throw a pyroclasm in the air where she would run.

|Equinox|

Years
    Flight - Normal
    Power Plant

Here goes Flight thought to herself as the Typhlosion prepared his attack. His roar was hostile and powerful, enough to make Pokemon flee for their lives. The Emolga wasn't planning to leave, however. With the enemy focusing on attacking her, Axel would have time to escape.

Axel, you better find a way out of here. I'm trying my best to buy some time. I don't know how much time I have left before losing.

...If I die in this battle, promise me that you'll be alright, Axel.

In a flash, the Typhlosion was surrounded by a torrent of lava, where he stood in the inferno, taking no damage at all. The lava flooded forwards like an ocean wave crashing onto a sandy beach. A little slower, but much deadlier. Not wanting to be burnt, the Emolga stepped back, staring at the approaching wave. The temperature was getting a little too high to be comfortable, and Flight found herself trapped at a corner, the lava coming from all directions.

With nowhere to go, she leaped into the air, gliding around the room in circles. A large electrical orb was formed on the tip of her tail, and with great aim, the Emolga swiped the air, hurling the energy ball towards her enemy. Going as agile as she could, the squirrel did figure eights in the air, launching multiple attacks at the Typhlosion below.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

As the lava spewed out from the floor, Axel snapped back to reality, his body now able to move again. While Flight was bombarding the Typhlosion with electrical orbs, Axel wriggled around behind the debris and broken machines, slowly making his way further upwards as the lava spread across the floor, still out of sight.

He managed to get high enough for the lava to not burn him, hiding behind a large piece of rubble that rested partially against the floor, peeking out through a small crack in the stone at the fight, his tail wrapped around himself to keep it in check.

We're not going to survive this… I… I should find a way out. But… but I can't just… leave her here.

He dug his paws into the pieces of rock beneath him, staying in place, for now at least.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant
    Alistar followed the flying Pokemon with his locked eyes. Her balls of electricity penatrated through his fire and hit him multiple times - he did not try to dodge them - he backed off raising his arm to take some of the attacks; he felt discomfort as he gritted his teeth with eyes half shut.
    Ironically enough, his made-up determination was rock-solid even though it wasn't his own. The peaceful sound of brimming flames interrupted a terrible metallic sound as one of the enormous machines in the room had caught on fire; the Typhlosion started moving towards it in case he needed it later.
    Alistar was still inside the inferno, when he decided he had enough of his attacker.

"Pesky.. bug.. BUUURN"

He screamed as he launched a pyroclasm in the air on top of him, towards the high ceiling of the room; his next move was a blind flamethrower mainly directed at the ceiling which started heating up pretty badly; but at the last moment, the Typhlosion's breath went out and he started coughing, grabbing his neck with his hand.
    Smoke was now covering the heated up area as the inferno was still raging.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    Gale Witt
    Cerulean City

His sight came back to greet him with the outlook of a completely destroyed city. Buildings had collapsed on top of one another, including the tallest one in the middle which had significance for only Gale. Struggling from his collapsed position, Gale slammed one of his legs down on the ground and steadied himself with a claw on the other side. Getting up was quite painful, but his headaches had disappeared, and this he was thankful for. Finally standing up, the Scizor searched for his fallen friends, not finding any. Where were they? Had they truly left him behind?

Forcing himself to walk on, he looked down lost in the destroyed city. "I guess there's nothing for Deoxys here anymore..." Gale mumbled to himself, "...w-wait! My papers!" Eyes flashing open, he began to 'run' in the direction of Cerulean Forest, his need to retrieve the papers carrying his legs. At least, a little. He tripped almost the second he tried moving, and kept stumbling after that. Ignoring his collisions with the ground, he only stopped as he heard a sound from his East.

Turning towards the Power Plant, Gale searched for a psychic presence within the area. He found two, along with a trace of something else. It was quite a distance away, but the power in that direction was enough to have him switch directions. "If there's a battle up there between those two...". Eagerly, the Scizor searched for a breeze to catch onto. There wasn't a single gust of wind. Trying to focus on getting to the Power Plant, he ignored his pain and worked to try and keep his legs moving without stumbling every 5 steps. Hopefully the army from before had diminished.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014

Neco
    Cerulean

"Well." ,Neco thought looking at the decimated city. "Better find some new material to bring to Dexoys." He wandered through the forest hoping to find another destroyed city. After brushing through many trees and bushes, Neco found an opening. Suddenly, he smelt burning metal in the air and looked up to find a trail of smoke. "This can't be good!" ,he thought nervously and quickly ran through the last few trees.

Power Plant

Neco looked around at the abandoned power plant ahead. He saw fire coming out from a couple of windows and smoke billowing through small cracks in the ceiling. "I was right." ,he thought sadly. Suddenly, Neco picked up three physic presences. "I've got to go help them! There are three people down there! No. Wait four?" ,he thought quizzically looking around him but finding no one. "Whatever. I have to help them either way!" ,he thought and ran down towards the power plant.

Neco came down to the plant from the edge of the forest. "Arg! Of all the times to be locked!" ,he said as he tried opening the side door. He tucked in his arms and ran towards the door slamming it hard. He repeated it about six time when the door fell off its hinges and Neco entered the plant. Immediately, Neco felt the rise in temperature. "A little heat never hurt anyone." ,he thought and ran around the building. Eventually, he found a door with smoke coming out from it. "They should be in here." He slammed into the door and entered the room.

He stumbled into the room and started coughing from the thick smoke. He still pushed himself onward and felt the rising temperature. He saw three figures obscured by smoke. Two were small, but the other one was large. "Is it you again? The Emolga I saw from before?" ,he said dazed and coughing on the thick smoke.

|Equinox|

Years
    Flight - Normal
    Power Plant

(I'll just...ignore Shadow's post for now, since he's just barged into an organized scene)

Come on Axel escape already!! Flight screamed, keeping the words in her mind. It was obvious that the Typhlosion was the upper hand. Didn't the Raichu know that she's doing this just for him? Couldn't he be courageous for once?

"Pesky.. bug.. BUUURN" screamed the fire Pokemon, launching a giant pyroclasm towards the ceiling. Unable to dodge the attack, the Emolga could only put her gliders in front of her, trying to block of some of the fire. Closing her eyes, the pyroclasm hit her at the force of a hundred cars, swallowing the rodent with bright flames.

Her entire body had gone numb, and she couldn't see a thing. When she got back to her senses, a few seconds after a small knock out, Flight realized that she had landed on top of a steel shelf, surrounded by a sea of lava. The Emolga tried to recover, but whimpered in pain, unable to move an inch. Only then did she realize that her body had been badly burnt, and that she was laying on a pool of blood - her blood. Her veins were no longer green, but in a color of gray. Her whole body was losing color, as if the colors had been draining away as well as her life force. Half of her body was basically flesh that was medium rare.

Her vision blurred, and she couldn't feel any pain. Perhaps so much damage had numbed her senses that even the pain factor had been removed.

"Get...out...now...Axel..." she spoke weakly with her eyes barely open, "Before it's too late."

With a final groan, the Emolga closed her eyes.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

Come on Axel, she's doing this for you, to buy you time! Get out of here!

Axel grit his teeth, his nature breaking through to him again, telling him to run far, far away from this place and never look back. He began squirming through the rubble, trying his best not to be seen while moving towards the exit.

As he was passing by a gap in the debri, he froze in place and watching in horror as Flight was engulfed in flames and fell limply onto a steel shelf, his eyes opening wide and his ears lying down on his head.

Flight!! No! I have… I have to help her!

His eyes turned from the small figure of the Emolga to the massive Typhlosion, lava, fire and smoke everywhere. He was nearly only able to see a massive figure shrouded in smoke.

A few pictures flashed before his eyes at that very moment; A clearing in the woods, nice and idyllic… the next moment, flames everywhere. His friends and family engulfed in a sea of fire. Searing pain all over as he was burnt to near-dear. A massive, towering figure with glowing, red eyes stepping towards him, another figure laughing behind it.

Axel grit his teeth, the pain and fearful memories of that day returning to him like a déjà vu. He had been too small and too scared to do anything back then. He was still massively outnumbered when thinking about strength, but something –had- changed since then.

Come on Axel, you've got to stop being scared of things bigger than you. You can win any fight, as long as you think smart and believe in yourself, like I do!

Daniel's words rang in his ears, and at this moment, his fear evaporated like a drop of rain falling into the sun. He slammed his head against a piece of wood, making it fall into the lava on the ground, leaping out of his hideout, jumping from debri to debri, careful not to fall into the lava. He got on top of the steel shelf and leaned down, grasping the scruff of Flight's neck before turning around, sending the Typhlosion a narrow-eyed stare as if saying "Come on.".

He then lept to his left, landing on a piece of rock that had almost sunk into the lava, and using his quick attack, made a far jump past Alistair, onto some of the rubble covering the entrance, which he quickly squirmed through.

He kept a firm hold of the scruff of Flight's neck as he moved through the corridors with determination. He knew what he had to do. He had to stand up, and fight. Perhaps not for himself, but for one of his friends, who had risked her life, not once but –twice- for him.

After a while of running, he had entered a large room with machines lined up along the walls and wires hanging from the ceiling, the floor of the room more or less free from rubble, the machines looking intact as well. He hurried over into a corner, placing Flight down gently. He stared down at her face with worry painted all over his own as he pressed his forehead to hers.

"Stay here. And don't move."

He then ran out of the corner again, knowing he hadn't much time before the fiery monster had smashes his way in here. He ran across the room and lept onto one of the machines, standing on all four, facing the entrance with narrowed eyes, his heart pounding like mad in his chest, his fur on end. He was, for once in his life, ready to fight for something he believed in.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant
    Alistar's official theme song
    Spoiler:

Alistar was still coughing when the Raichu grabbed the fallen Emolga and dashed out of the room as the lava was cooling on the ground. He responded to his taunting by roaring and rushing out of the burned out room, giving chase once again.
    The Typhlosion stopped running. He simply walked through the corridor with his fiery back still extended, making him look even bigger. He had an air of arrogance; he wasn't angry now, more like satisfied with the effects of his powers. If his mentor the Infernape was here, he would slap him in the face for his immature cockyness; but his mentor was gone and Alistar's training was incomplete. He lacked the discipline and wisdom.

Blados walked into the room where the Raichu had run off to, with his flames purring in his back.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

As the Typhlosion walked into the room again, memories and images of fire, pain and abandoned rushed through Axel, but he managed to push them down. He –had- to, if he was going to save Flight –and- himself.

Standing on all four on the large machine, Axel was about at eyeheight with the Typhlosion as he grit his teeth, his eyes narrowing while his cheeks starting sparking, all fear and uncertainty leaving him, replaced by a steeled off will.

"I'm… not going to forgive you for what you've done! To both me, Flight and.. and all the other Pokémon you've hurt while you've been infected! You might not be in your right mind, but I… I've had it with running! And I'm going to stop running… now!"

Axel pushed himself slightly firmer against the machine he was standing on, staring down the large Pokémon. Smoke was already billowing into the large room, covering the ceiling, yet Axel didn't back down. He knew that he had to stand up and fight for himself… and for flight.

His tail was wavering in the air, electrical sparks starting to move through his body, erupting slightly from his cheeks. He began channeling the lightning through his body, but as soon as stray lines of electricity moved from his body and onto the machine, a sudden surge went through Axel, causing him to yell out in pain.

He stood still, jerking slightly as the machine he was standing on was in fact an old generator, with it's charge still intact. It might be the one storing the energy from the water wheel.
    Axel was unable to move for another second, his body only built to be able to handle up to 100,000 volts of electricity, the generator boosting it to about the double. He then, with gritted teeth, opened his eyes again, staring down the Typhlosion, sparks moving between him, the machine and the tail raised above him.

This is for you... Daniel.

"Nnnnghyaaah!!!"

He let out all of the energy coursing through his body, acting like a conductor between himself and the generator, becoming shrouded in electricity as an enormous bolt of lightning shot from the tip of his tail, slamming against the floor in front of the generator with such a force that the tiles of the floor was broken up and tossed aside.

Within another moment, the bolt then shot towards the Typhlosion, ripping up the tiles in front of it as it moved at an extreme speed while Axel's body was twitching in pain from having to keep up with the pressure of channeling this much energy at once, his fur on end and his ears raised to the sky. He was giving it everything he had.

Back