• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hullo, this is Imaginaerum speakin' from 'is main account. :D Decided to post w/ this one since the new account means only trouble *serious trollface* surprise

Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Unknown

In the forest, Alistar wandered for hours. He was mostly trying to find Cherri berries to cure his hurt feet. Alot of times he stopped next to the river to relax as he was following it towards Mt. Moon; he was thinking he should appear in front of his master. But then he thought, what about his task?

With the technology in mind, he run back to the scortched Power Plant. Smoke was still covering the area and some of the walls of the building were black or burned; there was a repulsing scent in the atmosphere, a scent which the Typhlosion liked. Alistar's strong feet still hurt, but it was healing over time.

He found what he was looking for - the old healing machine which had not been scortched, miraculously.
    Then, with his body heavy from exhaustion, he departed to Mt. Moon.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Blaze - Cerulean

Blaze settled in to wait for Number to awake. Now that he thought about it, maybe he should be trying to regroup with the rest of the army. But he couldn't just leave Number behind. No, he would stay with her, and find the army later. He wondered to himself about the result of the battle. They seemed to have driven the infected out of Cerulean, at least thats what it looked like. But then many of the Army pokemon were injured and they were still disorganized. Blaze shook his head, he would worry about these things later. For now he sat down and waited for Number to wake up.

About half an hour later, Blaze heard some shuffling. He had dozed off, and was confused for a moment, fearing that an infected pokemon had entered the room. he looked around, and saw that it was just Number, slowly getting up. "Where are we...?" She seemed confused, but after a moment seemed to remember the battle. "The infected! Where are they? Are they dead? Where is Charizard? And the Human?"

Blaze tried to calm her, "Hey dont worry, your fine now. You were injured in the explosion, so I brought you here to keep you safe while I went to get some potions for you. And as for the infected...well...I dont really know. After the explosion they just seemed to disappear. Not sure where to, but we are safe for the moment. I didn't see the Charizard either, I think Sirva her name was, right? Anyway, I'm sure she is fine. Well, I hope. As for the human. Well, I can assure you that he wasn't anywhere near the blast when it happened, thats for sure. I mean, you know how humans are, let us do all the fighting and then they take all the glory. Havn't seen him recently though, probably doing something to regroup or whatever."

Blaze got up and walked over to her. "None of that is really important right now though. How are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard in the battle. If you need anything, potions or berries, I can get that for you..."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Splash
    Cerulean City
    Splash continue through the city, seeing a lone army Pokémon trying to get his or her bearings again. He wasn't interested in those, though. He needed someone who could tell him what the hell was going on, and he had seen a couple of rather spirited Pokémon earlier. Some who seemed to know what they were on about.

He peeked into a couple of the abandoned or even ravaged houses, and eventually heard some shuffling and talk from one of them. He crept up near the entrance and listened in.

"… Not sure where to, but we are safe for the moment. I didn't see the Charizard either, I think Sirva her name was, right? Anyway, I'm sure she is fine. Well, I hope. As for the human. Well, I can assure you that he wasn't anywhere near the blast when it happened, thats for sure. I mean, you know how humans are, let us do all the fighting and then they take all the glory. Havn't seen him recently though, probably doing something to regroup or whatever."

Ah! That sounded like the Arcanine from earlier. Splash stuck his head around the corner, and making sure everything was alright, he went entirely inside, lifting his hands defensively in case the two had him suspected of an infected.

"'Ey, it's alright! 'M not infected, 'm from the army. We heard the explosion from t'camp and I just got finished bein' fixed up-" he took a moment to lift a hand, knocking slightly on the metallic helmet. "- and figured you might need some help. 'S she arrite?" He nodded to the Nidorina, folding his arms across his chest.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City​
    "Hey, don't worry, you're fine now. You were injured in the explosion, so I brought you here to keep you safe while I went to get some potions for you," Blaze started. So that's why Number wasn't dead yet. "And as for the infected ...well... I don't really know. After the explosion they just seemed to disappear. Not sure where to, but we are safe for the moment. I didn't see the Charizard either, I think Sirva her name was, right?" Blaze said. Number blinked.

The Charizard hadn't introduced herself, had she? How did Blaze know her name? "Anyway, I'm sure she is fine. Well, I hope. As for the human. Well, I can assure you that he wasn't anywhere near the blast when it happened, that's for sure. I mean, you know how humans are, let us do all the fighting and then they take all the glory. Haven't seen him recently though, probably doing something to regroup or whatever."

Number scoffed. The human wasn't doing very well in that regard, was he? Blaze was right. The human was most likely parading about and bragging to other humans about how "his" Pokémon made an explosion that possibly exterminated the most dangerous of Infected. He would get all the praise for the Pokémon's blood, sweat and tears. "None of that is really important right now though. How are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard in the battle. If you need anything, potions or berries, I can get that for you..."

Did Blaze really think Number's health was that important? She didn't like looking vulnerable at all, but the fact that he actually put her wellbeing first almost made her guilty for telling him off earlier. He only wanted to do what he thought was best. Number let go of that thought, though. Shooed it out of her mind. No, he can't be that nice. No one is that nice. It was an act or something. "No, I think I'm fine. Tha-" A Wartortle suddenly appeared in the doorway and lifted his hands up defensively as Number's ears perked. She relaxed immediately as she realized this Pokémon wasn't infected.

"'Ey, it's alright! 'M not infected, 'm from the army. We heard the explosion from t'camp and I just got finished bein' fixed up-" the odd Pokémon paused and knocked on his metallic helmet. At least I didn't have to say thank you, Number thought stubbornly. "- and figured you might need some help. 'S she arrite?" The Wartortle crossed his arms and nodded at Number. She stared at him absently. The way he spoke was quite amusing, so Number couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I'm alright, thank you very much," she said with a snide tone. Number didn't know why, but she had a feeling she would not be very fond of this newcomer. Just the look of his fancy helmet made him seem like the kind of Pokémon who bought fancy armour and tooted his own horn while not actually making any progress. Number walked closer to him and observed his face. "So, Wartortle, what's your name?"

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014

Neco
    Power Plant

"Do I look okay to you?!" ,Alistair said and tried to get back up. "Heh." ,Neco thought looking at the scratched up Typhlosion. A figure emerged from the smoke. It was an infected Scizor. "Pawnard, try to get him to Mt. Moon or find backup" ,the Scizor said and walked off. "Ok." ,Neco thought. "That should be easy enough!" Suddenly, a pokemon flew from the sky, came through a hole in the ceiling and landed on Alistair. "Who's that? Are they a messenger of some kind?" ,Neco thought quizzically.There was an awkward silence at first, but they began talking to each other. "Are they friends?" ,Neco thought confused.

They kept on talking for a while with the Typhlosion making sarcastic comments. Suddenly, the Typhlosion wobbly stood up and stumbled out of the building, leaving the Axew and Neco there. "Wow. He can get up after taking that much damage and only having a minute's rest." ,Neco thought in awe and watched the Typhlosion leave. "What should I do? Oh well, this place is so awful that I just want to die. In fact why doesn't there be a rebellion?" Neco looked up at the Axew. "Hey Axew. Want to start a rebellion?" ,Neco said seriously.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Mt. Moon​

No matter what he did he couldn't take his mind off of the horrors that would await him from Master. He had tried meditating and only succeeded in thinking more in depth about his torture. He had tried to walking around only to come across places where he remembered his previous punishments had taken place. He tried to sleep but he awoke from nightmarish delusions. He couldn't fear anything anymore but he could still feel disappointment. The best he could use would be comparing his current situation to that of a child that has disobeyed his parent's orders. The child would feel guilt, disappointment, and maybe even fear. Somnus only felt only a shade of guilt, no fear, and a great deal of disappointment. There may have even been a time long ago when he would have felt sadness, but his sadness was long gone now.

Somnus sat in his spot and had waited for Master's presence in his head. He had waited for Master to once again force his way into his mind and make him less than what he was. Somnus was used to the punishments by now but that didn't mean that he liked them. He saw that they were a necessary evil. He remembered that after he had been given his second series of punishments he had tried everything he could to avoid another. He hadn't never been as lucky as his fellow servants. Unlike them he had tried, unsuccessfully, to force some of Master's slaves to serve him. Who knew that a tiny rebellion was all that he needed to be made an almost perfect servant?

Somnus shook his head to clear his thoughts. He got up and was ready to walk around once more when he felt a familiar presence. Alistar... he was coming back! Somnus walked with a purpose as he headed to the cave's entrance. By the end of the day the Thyplosion would make sure he knew just how big of a mistake he had made.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Sho
    Power Plant
    "Ehm... No."

Sho looked at the Pawniard sadly. He had been so blunt, if Sho had been actually working for the infected the little Dark type would be dead by now. *How could he possibly think that asking that was a good idea...* Sho thought to himself. Sho however thought about the question and looked at the pokemon. *Yes, I do.* Sho thought.​

"Ehm... No. No I don't." Sho said. There was an awkward silence, interupted by Allistairs return. He picked up the healing machine they had been sent for and began to leave. Sho stepped forward and began walking in par with Allistair. He wouldn't rat out the pawniard, but he just prayed it wouldn't say anything.​

"I had wondered when you'd remember to pick that up. You look slightly better at least, fresh air clear your head or something? Meh whatever, at least we've gotten what we need from the mission, Deoxys should be content now, whatever he wanted this stuff for." Sho said.​

"Your not like Somnus Allistair, you have a mind of your own, so does Gale... So dou you ever wonder why we're doing this? Why Deoxys wants to take over the region and why he needs us to do it?" Sho realised he was skating on very thin ice and had to quickly back out of the question.​

"Awww well, I suppose thats not for us to know huh? We just go where we need to go and do what we need to do." Sho finished. *However only until I'm strong enough to fight back...* Sho thought.​

The looming figure of Mt. Moon stood above them. As they slowly approached the entrance.​

"After you then." Sho said.

(Apologies for short post, trust me I'm just having trouble coming up with things to post :/)​

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Blaze - Cerulean City

Blaze smiled as Number started to get up. "No, I think I'm fine. Tha-" she cut off mid sentence when there was a noise from behind Blaze. He quickly spun around, expecting an infected pokemon or some other enemy. He was just about to release an attack when he got a good look at the pokemon that had caused the disturbance. It was a wartortle, one with a metal helmet, poking it's head into the door.

"'Ey, it's alright! 'M not infected, 'm from the army. We heard the explosion from t'camp and I just got finished bein' fixed up-", the pokemon paused and rapped on it's metal helmet, the metalic sound ringing off of the walls in the small room. What an odd pokemon! Blaze thought. And such a strange accent too. Well, at least he is not infected. The strange wartortle continued. "- and figured you might need some help. 'S she arrite?" The pokemon crossed his arms and looked at Number.

Number spoke up now, "Yes, I'm alright, thank you very much." She sounded almost rude in her answer. Personally though, Blaze couldn't blame her. He was a bit strange, something did seem a bit off about him. Still, there wasn't really any reason to be rude or dislike him...so far... Number go up and walked over to the wartortle, looking at his smiling face. "So what is your name?"

Blaze spoke up before the wartortle could answer, "Yes, well. I'm sure we would all love to swap names and such, but we should probably be getting back to the rest of the army. Or at least start getting something done." Blaze looked at Number, "As long as your feeling up to it. Dont want you to get injured again."

OCC: Short post, but it'll get posting done faster and add a little more to the story...hopefully...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Splash
    Cerulean City

Splash looked at Numbers as she approached him, raising his brows a little, looking somewhat surprised at her near-rude-but-not-quite-rude answer. He opened his mouth to answer her, but was halted as the Arcanine spoke.
    "Yes, well. I'm sure we would all love to swap names and such, but we should probably be getting back to the rest of the army. Or at least start getting something done."

Splash nodded a few times, pointing up at Blaze.
    "Big fella's right. Thing is though, not a lot of t'army's left. A good amount of 'em went either south, east 'r west t'warn the other cities. 'N t'infected sure's hell not gonna let us regroup that easily."

He took a moment to let his words sink in, keeping his arms across over his chest, his furry tail wavering behind him. He took this moment to glance over the other two. The Arcanine looked like a leader of sorts, and he was sure he'd seen him in the first attack, fighting off the infected.
    The Nidorina.. looked and sounded like someone who didn't do well in taking orders, or at least were very mistrustful. Couldn't blame her though.

"So question is, what d'we do? Try 'n find more Pokémon 'n get 'em to help us out, make hit 'n runs on nearby infected, set up a trap here, wha'?"

He glanced between both of them, waiting for either to come up with suggestions. He'd never been much of a leader himself. He was a lot better at having a general idea of what he should do and acting on that.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City​

"Yes, well. I'm sure we would all love to swap names and such, but we should probably be getting back to the rest of the army. Or at least start getting something done," Blaze said.

Number turned and looked at him with empty eyes. If it weren't for the gravity of their situation, she would protest about how they didn't even know where to go next. Though she agreed they should probably pick up the pace and do something, it was quite hard when you didn't know where to go. Moving was a start, Number thought, despite not knowing where. Like when you look for a light switch in the dark. You'll find it easier by searching the room and tripping over laundry than sitting in the dark. But there was the rare chance that there was a gunman in that same room, and once you step in the wrong direction, your brains get blown out.

Number nearly shuddered but she didn't want her weakness shown. Not by being afraid, and not by asking any questions. The problem was, her mind was overflowing with questions. Where are we going? I don't wanna go anywhere if I don't know what's happening. Of course, she held back in stating so, because she didn't feel like being known as the minuscule, smart mouthed Nidorina who was shot by Hyper Beam and then redirected to the Game Over screen. No, that wasn't a pleasing thought. So Number got quiet and looked at the Wartortle with searching eyes as if hoping he had something to say about this.

"Big fella's right. Thing is though, not a lot of t'army's left. A good amount of 'em went either south, east 'r west t'warn the other cities. 'N t'infected sure's hell not gonna let us regroup that easily," the Wartortle said. How did the others manage this, then? Number thought. Although that was a tactic that wasn't very useful considering all the humans ever did in the cities was organize a lockdown. Closing up the cities and running away only gave the Infected more power. Like when you give candy to a crying child. It will just cry and cry again till it gets all of the candy it wants. The Infected will attack and attack again till they get everything they want. But what Number didn't understand was, if the Infected wanted to take over the region, why destroy it? That was pretty stupid of them.

If they threatened the cities before attacking, they could have taken everything over the easy way and not strain themselves if the humans had enough fear and built up enough hype. But it's impossible for any living creature to be that stupid. No, they were trying to destroy, not command, humans and take over what was left of the world. Whether they had to kill Pokémon in the process or not, humans would be gone. Number glanced at the broken glass on the floor and shifted most of her weight on her left legs. Pretending to give up wouldn't work, then. Making an agreement with Deoxys could.

What she really needed to do was somehow get in contact with Deoxys. What was needed for that to happen was an Infected. Infected had to keep regular contact with Deoxys, so what the Valoran Army needed was to find a place to hide out and exterminate the tougher Infected in the process. In addition, they would need to find the smallest and weakest ones and somehow use them to locate Deoxys and reason with him while still remaining hidden, even anonymous. Though they needed to at least be smart. No sense in getting brainless Pokémon who knew nothing. What Number secretly thought was that it would be more exciting to capture his most faithful minions rather than the ones who couldn't care less. Being separated from master had to tear and shred and stomp at their emotions. If they had any. But Number knew that if they caught Infected that were anything like that Emolga, they wouldn't mind ratting him out. That wouldn't be as fun for me.

"…hit 'n runs on nearby infected, set up a trap here, wha'?" Number blinked rapidly, realizing that she had been spacing out while the Wartortle talked. She looked up at him as he glanced between her and Blaze. It was now that she had her thoughts gathered that she chose to speak.

"Come now, telling me a simple name won't drag us behind," she said with a genuine grin. "How could I possibly call for backup if I don't know what my backup should be referred to?" she said, her cockiness glowing. Really, though. How will I? If they don't cooperate I'll have to assign them each a number. Blaze can be Backup One and Wartortle can be Backup Thirty Five. Number introduced herself in an attempt to influence the Wartortle to do the same. "I'm Number." She paused. "Well, I have a suggestion for a plan of action. I say we first find Charizard and the human. Then we establish a hideout. A military base, if you will. On our way there, we can take down any Infected we happen to meet. That way we are getting two jobs done at once. When we establish our base, we could then stock up on supplies and weapons. We then begin a search for Deoxys and try to find his goals. Depending on what it is or if we even find it at all, we could try and make an agreement with him while still trying to take him out. Only then he won't know it." She chose to leave out the fact that she was sure she already knew Deoxys' goals. "In case you think finding such a high power is void, the search could be done while we also scour the other cities."

The plan sounded well formulated enough to Number. "In other words, we find team. We walk back through the forest and kill any Infected if we want. Then we make a house. Possibly find healthy Pokémon to help and be friends with. We go to next city." Number purposely said it in an oversimplified way. Maybe too simple to the point where anyone older than four would be downright insulted. "What was your name again?" Number asked the Wartortle innocently. She was lucky if she didn't manage to get slapped across the face.

((OOC: I'm so sorry about this apocalyptic post. I got into it... :x lmao))

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Alistar 'Firestarter' Blados
    Mt. Moon

The Firestarter's brain storm hadn't quelled at all. He was trying to remember what happened after Raichu hit him in his head. He raised his arm and touched it; the countless scratches from his battles were always there, with his own dried up blood colouring them red.
    The gentle wind was blowing through the trees, Alistar breathed in and out the fresh aura of the mountain. He smelled the area like a predator, he sensed some underground Pokemon, when he realised he was very hungry again. Although relaxed, he knew he had to get to Master as fast as possible.

His heavy steps echoed through the cave, him being ready for Somnus. Bring it on, he thought, let's see what he's got.
    However, Alistar's heart was pounding weakly, all he wanted was to sleep.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Mt. Moon

As Somnus began walking to the entrance he had been more than eager to show Alistar just how much he had ruined Master's plan. It would have been perfect. A big speech about how Alistar was an idiot, would always be an idiot, and would always stay at the bottom of the pole. He was going to explain in painstakingly detail just how much the Umbreon had mattered to Master, that without it they would face his wrath. He had even planned on throwing Alistar around the room a bit and even had wanted to haul him up into the air and slam him onto the ground each time he emphasized a word. However, as Somnus walked his mind flashed back to the time when he and Alistar were facing off against the Axew. He couldn't exactly remember what his exact thoughts had been but he remembered that it had been along the lines of 'Master is the one who punishes us'.

Somnus stopped walking and took in a deep breath, that truth was still in effect to this day. Somnus had already yelled at Alistar, he had berated him in public, and had even yelled a possible death threat at him. If that hadn't gotten the Typhlosion to smarten up then all that could help him along now was Master's form of encouragement. Somnus eventually found his way to the entrance to find not only Alistar but also the little Axew as well. Somnus took only a few seconds to look them over. As he laid his eyes on the Axes Somnus suddenly realized why he had hated the little dragon, he was too much like his old self.

Somnus approached the two and looked up at Alistar, there was really only one thing to do now. "Alistar, forgive me for my outburst at Cerulean City. It was not my place to berate you for disobeying orders. It is not my place to berate any of Master's servants. You too, Axew, I give my apology to. Know this you two, this task was especially important to Master. He gave us specific instructions and we failed him. His punishment will be far worse then simply not following his orders little Axew and even though you did get Master what he wanted Alistar, you still failed in another task with equal importance. It may help both of you to know what he may have in store for us. It has come to my attention by the way you two act that Master hasn't given you his severe punishments. If you want to protect yourself at least a little bit from his wrath, then follow me, but Alistar, you may want to give Master that first. I hear a pile is being formed in one of the caverns."

Somnus turned and began walking back into the caves. In the darkest corner of his mind Somnus wanted them to follow him. He still had a tiny amount of pity and compassion left in his mind and he wanted to use them before they were also taken from him.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Cave

Alistar felt Somnus' Ki energy hitting him with strange feelings. As the psychic Pokemon spoke, the Typhlosion was looking at the ground with no expression on his scarred face. But, inside his mind, he felt that sphere of his personality being teared apart - I'm not okay, he confessed to himself. He raised his fiery eyes to look at Somnus, understanding the need to control him. Alistar put his hand in front of his mouth in a stance of "I'm thinking right now" and glanced at the Axew. But all he truly did was to hide his devious smile which was decorated with small sharp teeth that would surely give away his intentions.
    Now he was mocking Somnus for assuming he had any kind of control on him - and Alistar was no fool to believe his words. He could peek inside their hearts by simply looking at them, something his old mentor had taught him.

When Somnus started to walk away, Alistar resisted a humongous urge of asking the Hypno if he'd have that cocky attitude with his brains missing from his head.
    The vast palace of the memories and thoughts in Alistar's brain had now a special room devoted only to that dellusional figure, a psychic and nothing more. Now the room was filled with mocking thoughts, only.
    Snapping out of his thoughts, Alistar muttered something and followed Somnus.

(*NEED.. ACTIVITY...)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Blaze - Cerulean

"Big fella's right. Thing is though, not a lot of t'army's left. A good amount of 'em went either south, east 'r west t'warn the other cities. 'N t'infected sure's hell not gonna let us regroup that easily." The wartortle stated, then went quiet, looking between the two of them. After a moment of thought, he spoke up again, "So question is, what d'we do? Try 'n find more Pokémon 'n get 'em to help us out, make hit 'n runs on nearby infected, set up a trap here, wha'?"

He was right, the wartortle. He should have known that the Army would have gotten split up. The infected might be enslaved, but they weren't stupid. They had probably planned on splitting the Army up to make it weaker. To make us weaker. While he was thinking, Number spoke up.

"Come now, telling me a simple name won't drag us behind! How could I possibly call for backup if I don't know what my backup should be referred to?" she said,a cockiness in her voice, more joking then anything though. "I'm Number." She paused. "Well, I have a suggestion for a plan of action. I say we first find Charizard and the human. Then we establish a hideout. A military base, if you will. On our way there, we can take down any Infected we happen to meet. That way we are getting two jobs done at once. When we establish our base, we could then stock up on supplies and weapons. We then begin a search for Deoxys and try to find his goals. Depending on what it is or if we even find it at all, we could try and make an agreement with him while still trying to take him out. Only then he won't know it. In case you think finding such a high power is void, the search could be done while we also scour the other cities."

Blaze grunted, "Find the Charizard and the human, then be on our way? Sounds good to me. Well, I'm not so sure about the human though. The Army was split up, so how will we know where he is? The Charizard had been in the battle, and probably got hit by the explosion, so she is still probably here recovering, but the human would have moved on with the rest of the army. Or at least part of it. The rest of the plan seems fine though." Blaze looked over at the wartortle, "So, shall we have your name, then be on our way? Provided you agree with the plan?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Sirva Flash
    Cerulean City

Sirva flew over the city, deliberately going more slowly so she could survey the ground below her. She had lost sight of the Wartortle and so had taken flight to better her chances of finding it, or Number and Blaze wherever they had gone off to. She was rather frustrated with them for leaving her behind and planned to tell them so when she found them. Every so often she'd catch sight of an infected Pokemon doing whatever it was they did, but before they could notice her she was off and flying away. Normally she would attack them straight out but she was rather impatient to find Number and Blaze, not to mention still being sore from the explosion.

As the Charizard swept close to the rooftops, she caught the sound of conversation coming from one of the abandoned houses as she passed by overhead. Quickly circling back around, Sirva landed in front of the building then walked confidently toward it. When she went inside she was quite pleased to see not only the Wartortle she had been following, but Blaze and Number as well.

"There you are!" she growled. "Why'd you leave me behind? I thought we were supposed to be a team." She glared at them both, clearly annoyed. Maybe she didn't like teamwork, but she hated being left behind even more, though she had to admit she often did the same thing.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post...))

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Splash
    Cerulean City

Splash nodded a couple of times while listening to Numbers' plan, looking a little thoughtful as she explained herself to Blaze and himself. It sounded like a fairly decent plan to him. A smirk broke out on his face as she tried to fishfor his name a second time.

It's not that he didn't want to tell his name. Actually, he preferred to have those he worked with to know his name. –Actually- he preferred to let everyone know his name, just for the sake of being known around the place. But what the Arcanine had said did make a bit of sense, at least if the situation was as terrible as it had seemed.

Splash rolled his shoulders a little, glancing to Blaze as he chimed in again. Splash hadn't heard anything about a human. He only knew the army had went off to try and save some Pokémon and people from Cerulean, and… well, the explosion sort of witnessed how well that had went. They needed someone with his abilities.

"Arrite, 'm hearin' what you're both sayin'. Your plan sounds good, 'n I think it's viable, at least for a short term solution. I do however think that tryin' to make a deal or somethin' with Deoxys ain't gonna give us any kind of move, y'know? If he wanted t'have a chatter when he came here, he wouldn't've started by enslavin'Pokémon 's all 'm sayin'."

He paused a moment, lifting a hand to rub his chin a little thoughtfully before he nodded his head a little as if agreeing with something. He flashed them both a grin and slapped his palm against his chest-shell. "'N yeah, I think knowin' each others' names 's a good plan. 'M Splash, nice t'meet y'both."

Right after having introduced himself, he heard a growl behind him, causing him to spin around, ready to fight off whatever was there. He then noticed the Charizard the others had been talking about, who was currently speaking to them.

Phew. For amoment there, thought she was an infected…

"'Ey there. Glad y'could join us. We were just talkin' 'bout you!" He gave a short nod and a grin before halfly turning to the others, speaking up again. "And in regards to t'hideout… I know a place north 'f here. Not a lot of people from out oftown know 'bout it, and only 'bout half of those livin' in Cerulean knows 'bout it. I could lead y'there 'n we could make it our headquarters, if y'wanted."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Another day of scavenging... He was out to get himself some supplies to last him for another day. Something he really needed to do though was build up some defenses in his own hideout up in Bill's old house, not that he knew anyone by the name of bill. Snype just figured it was an abandoned house that was sturdy enough for him to last awhile until the infected find him...

"Keh. Darn it all, seems to be getting worse and worse every day. Infected pokemon are a common thing these days..." Snype thought to himself. The army was doing their best to stop the infection but it seemed almost hopeless at the moment.

Snype wandered into a forest near the outskirts of Cerulean. If there were any fallen pokemon or soldiers, he could scavenge some materials off of them. If not, he could check the Pokemart in Cerulean for supplies if the army hadn't done so.

Along the way he already noticed a pokemon. A Raichu who seemed to be beat up pretty badly. First thing was first... one, check if he was alive. Two, check if he's infected. Snype put his ear on his chest... hrm...

Heart was still beating. He was still very much alive, but Snype wasn't sure he was infected or not... and he couldn't test him if he wasn't conscious. Snype reached into his messenger bag and placed a Sitrus Berry into his mouth.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest

The sun was beating down on top of Axel as he was lying under the large tree's shade, resting up against it with his eyes closed. He let out a small, content yawn, hearing a couple of Pidgeys chirp happily nearby.

His tail flicked through the air, his lazy dazing and the sound of the waves gently rolling against the shore below the cliff he was sitting on interrupted by a hand ruffling up the fur on his head, causing him to blink his eyes open.

Next to him, flashing him a bright grin, wearing a blue headband sat Daniel, cheerful as ever as he gave Axel another ruffle of his fur. "Hey you, don't you doze off on me! This is just a short break, right? We've still got a lot of gyms to visit! Feeling up for heading out yet, champ?"

Axel snickered a little, letting out a wide yawn as a response, causing Daniel to laugh. "Alright, we'll do it in a bit! Just a bit more rest, then…" He laid back against the tree as well and Axel sighed softly. This was good. Just him, Daniel, and… and what?

Axel wrinkled his nose a little. He was going to end the sentence with something important. But what was it? It was right on the tip of his tounge… f… fla... flap? Flee… fli… Flight.. f- Flight!

Snapping out of his dream, his eyes shut wide open after having swallowed the berry without noticing. He sat up in a jerking motion, not noticing the Sableye next to him as a shot of pain went through him. The berry worked its way with him, but he was still very hurt. His left eye was still shut from the electricity having damaged a couple of his nerves temporarily.

"Flight! I've got to… save… Fl… ight…"

He slowly looked around himself, realizing that the idyllic moment a moment ago had all been a happy dream. He was back in the forest outside of Cerulean, the dark of the night slowly approaching. He then suddenly noticing the Sableye standing next to him, causing him to let out a surprised squeak, kicking himself around, falling back onto his rear again.

Blinking his eyes a few times, he noticed the Sableye looked… well, like a regular Pokémon. It didn't have the odd aqua- and orange colour scheme, or the odd patterns most infected shared. And someone had gotten him back to consciousness.

He swallowed down his fears, sitting still in the grass. "H… hello. I… uh. Did you… help me?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    The Raichu got up quickly... Sitris berrys were a wonderful thing. If it weren't for the infection, Snype might have started up and planted some. The Raichu was surely in shock. Screaming out the word "Flight". Someone's name? That or he was just losing it...

"Well it's that or a Sitris berry happened to fall into your mouth. Kehehe..." Snype joked. Snype walked up to Alex and observed him, making sure he wasn't infected.

"...Alright your going to answer me some questions. First off, Are you hearing any voices in your head? Telling you what to do? Two, does your body feel shaky like it's about to change? Three, What on earth happened to you? I need to know." Snype asked. He didn't tell him that he was making sure if he was infected or not. He'd probably lie his way out of it then.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel blinked a few times. This Sableye obviously had just saved him. If he hadn't stopped by, he might've just been a goner. The last few moments of consciousness then flashed before his eyes in a series of rapid blinks. Flight opening her eyes, the Scizor attacking him… blinding pain, and then… waking up again.

He snapped back to reality as the Sableye walked closer, asking him questions. Axel took a moment to process the questions, lifting his paws to rub his head. He was sore all over and he needed some rest. But he couldn't just wave off his savior like that.

"I'm… no, I'm not, I don't hear anything but you… and my body feels… eugh, like I was tossed off a cliff, climbed back up and tossed off again." He winced a little as he moved about, slowly sitting up on his rear properly.

He gave the Sableye a long look at his last question. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Might as well tell him what had happened.

"I… was trying to save a friend of mine… from an infected Typhlosion. We managed to beat him off, but she was hurt badly… I took her out here, and… and a Scizor arrived, also infected… he… beat me down and… and…"

His voice trailed off as he looked around himself with not much hope in his eyes, realizing the Scizor had taken Flight away, probably to Mt. Moon. He slowly placed his paws on the ground, wincing as he managed to come to a wobbling stand.

"I… I can't stay here. I need to find her. They… probably took her to Mt. Moon. I need to…" He began walking, but only managed a couple of steps before stumbling, his energy completely depleted as he landed on his chest, pushing himself up on all four, panting quietly.

I can't just let them take off with her! I have to try and save her! I'm sorry Flight… it was all my fault.

Back