• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    He seemed really eager to save this girl... but apparently he was beaten up pretty darn baddly.

"Alright I'm just making sure. You don't look infected to me so I think you should be fine." Snype said with a grin. The Raichu tried to walk off on all fours. He was still tired. The berry helped but it didn't heal him perfectly. Snype figured he may as well help the guy out... assuming he dosn't turn on him and become infected.

"I see... going to the heart of the beast after what happened to you here? You went against two infected and your gonna try to take on an army to save her eh? Well nice knowing ya!" Snype said, sitting down against a tree looking as if he were half asleep. The Raichu wasn't going to go off by himself. He was too weak. Snype figured he'd get the idea.

"You know, your lucky I came across you. You could have became infected. They might be coming to fetch you now. Now think. Your weakened. If they find you and infect you, then what?" Snype said."

"Doesn't concern me. But I'm not going to get myself killed unless I have a plan." He added.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel shook his head and tried to take another couple of steps. He didn't collapse, but he felt his legs shivering beneath him. They would give in soon, if he didn't get some rest.

"I see... going to the heart of the beast after what happened to you here? You went against two infected and your gonna try to take on an army to save her eh? Well nice knowing ya!"

He paused a little, most likely exactly what Snype had had planned, his fears and the irrationality of the situation washing over Axel. He bit his lower lip thoughtfully. He couldn't just leave Flight to deal with all this on her own… they might turn her into a stage two infected!

But… what could he do? He only beat the Typhlosion because he was lucky and there was a generator nearby. He could never unleash his full potential unless he direly wanted it, for some odd reason. Probably had to do with his upbringing.

He lowered his head a little, letting out a soft sigh, slumping down on his rear as his hind legs jutted out to each side, half-facing the Sableye as he lifted his paws to once again rub his forehead.

Damnit… what do I do…? I need a plan! Daniel, why aren't you here…?

After a few moments of staying quiet, he looked up at the smaller Pokémon, worry, regret and fear painted over his face as he spoke again, quieter, but with a hint of realization. It was clear Snype had perfectly pushed Axel's buttons and caused him to rethink his 'plan'.

"… What… should I do, then? I mean… I… I've –got- to save her. I can't just… give up. But what do I do, then?" He looked at the Sableye with a hint of pleading in his expression, as if he could magically make Flight appear next to him if Axel begged him hard enough.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype looked up at the Raichu. Sometimes Snype hated being such a small Pokemon but that just made him harder to catch. He seemed eager to save his friend... He wasn't sure what to say. He was going to get himself killed if he went there.

"I understand you want to help your friend but you can't do anything right now. She'd hate herself if you got yourself killed. I'm sure she'll be fine. Some pokemon are strong enough to resist infection.. I'm sure she'll be fine... but if we're going to save her then we need a plan... but first you should come with me. I have a small hideout not far from here. We can get some more food there." Snype said.

"Once they get to Stage one infection, usually all hope is lost... I don't know a single pokemon that hasn't turned to stage 2.... we can probobly save her from being infected." Snype said. unaware that Flight was already stage one.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

He nodded slowly as Snype explained his plan, his tail weakly swiping through the air behind him. As the Sableye mentioned food, Axel's stomach involuntarily growled, causing him to wince a little, lowering his paws to rub his stomach, coughing a little embarrassedly.

"I… yeah, I guess that's a good plan to start with. I haven't eaten in… a day, I think."

He sat still and listened to the remainder of what Snype had to say, lowering his gaze a little. He knew that all hope wasn't lost. Flight had resisted so far, and he knew they could save her. But he had a feeling that if his new companion would realize that Flight was actually infected.. he might not want to help.

I guess it's not lying if he doesn't ask…

He swallowed down and nodded, slowly getting onto his feet with a huff, a bit of energy having returned. "Alright, let's head to your hideout. Oh, and… uhm. I'm Axel." He added with a small smile, ready to follow Snype if he'd head off.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype nodded and began to walk back with the Raichu, who introduced himself as Axel.

"Kehe... Names Snype! Kinda wish more people knew about that name though... I was with a pack of Sableye before the infection. We would rob various buildings just for fun. Dunno if you might have heard about that. My pack is gone now. Taken by the infection. I don't have a trainer or anyone. It's just me..." Snype said.

"Anyways, I'm pretty much a scavenger, fending for myself. I pretty much go out to get supplies and then come back. I mostly scavenge stuff off of soldiers that might have died, or the old Pokemart in Cerulean City. I mostly do my best to help out any passer byers as well..." He continued as the walked along the Cerulean Cape.

"Keep an eye out for Infected Pokemon. If they know you were brutally beaten up back there then then they're going to start looking for you to finish the job and infect you. They don't kill their opponents. I'm surprised whatever defeated you didn't mix their blood with yours..." Snype said.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    ((Gotta post this fast before the server decides to fail for the third time! -__-))

Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City​

Blaze spoke before the Wartortle could. Number looked away from the Wartortle and focused on Blaze. "Find the Charizard and the human, then be on our way? Sounds good to me. Well, I'm not so sure about the human though. The Army was split up, so how will we know where he is? The Charizard had been in the battle, and probably got hit by the explosion, so she is still probably here recovering, but the human would have moved on with the rest of the army. Or at least part of it. The rest of the plan seems fine though," Blaze said.

Number wasn't so sure about that. Why would the human leave if it was his idea to stay together in the first place? Granted, he could have fled from the unexpected explosion, but that only annoyed Number more. The entire army had to endure it and the human just frolicked in the sidelines. He was supposed to be the one making the game plan, but he couldn't even do that! This was why Number always disobeyed every human who had held her in captivity.

"So, shall we have your name, then be on our way? Provided you agree with the plan?" Blaze asked. Number turned back to the Wartortle and looked up at him with an expecting gaze. "Arrite, 'm hearin' what you're both sayin'. Your plan sounds good, 'n I think it's viable, at least for a short term solution. I do however think that tryin' to make a deal or somethin' with Deoxys ain't gonna give us any kind of move, y'know? If he wanted t'have a chatter when he came here, he wouldn't've started by enslavin'Pokémon 's all 'm sayin'," the Wartortle replied.

Number blinked at him. That wasn't necessarily true. For all they knew, what if Deoxys was trying to scare everyone as much as possible before negotiating something? That way, they would agree to anything he wanted as long as he gave them mercy. If he tried talking from the beginning, no one would listen if they didn't associate him with destruction or pain. Number didn't speak up, however. Only now was she impatient to make a move, and she didn't want to cause yet another hold up. Splash grinned and slapped his chest shell. He seemed quite a cheerful fellow.

"'N yeah, I think knowin' each others' names 's a good plan. 'M Splash, nice t'meet y'both," Splash said. Number grinned. "Now we're getting somewhere. Let's go." She began walking toward the door when suddenly a Charizard walked confidently in. Number stopped and looked up at her.

"There you are!" she growled. "Why'd you leave me behind? I thought we were supposed to be a team," the Charizard said with a piercing glare. Number glared back. When she was confident in what she wanted to say, there was no way she could hold her mouth. "I apologize, I'll be sure to notify you the next time I plan to be knocked unconscious." Splash then spoke up again and informed them all about a hideout he knew of. Number turned and nodded, indicating that she agreed check that place out.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Deoxys
    Mt. Moon​

Deoxys felt more and more of thee infected pokemon returned to the cave bringing the machines they had found. Deoxys knew that while most of the machines would serve no purpose to him there would those pieces he would be able to take that would serve a new purpose in his machine. His new creation was almost done and once he put on the last finishing touches all he would need next would be a power source and it would be ready. Deoxys already had a good idea on where to get the power from but for now he needed to perfect his formula. Deoxys knew that his formula was weak as it was now, but right now he still needed the last test subject. Deoxys was a patient pokemon but as the minutes ticked by and turned into hours Deoxys finally felt his impatience get the better of him and he searched for the minds of the infected he had commanded to find the Umbreon. The Hypno and Typhlosion were in the caves already, but without the Umbreon.

Deoxys connected with the three causing their eyes to glow with his psychic energy. Deoxys dealt with those that openly disobeyed his orders with a unique punishment. He ripped open the duos minds and looked around for something to act as payment for their punishment. The Hypno's mind was bare having been through this punishment many times before. Deoxys also saw that the Typhlosion hadn't been experience this punishment yet and so Dexoys looked around a stole a random memory. He did the same with the Hypno and withdrew from both minds. With that taken care of Deoxys sent out a new order to his infected. He pushed forth a vision of the infected finding those not yet under his control and bringing them back to Mt. Moon. The vision showed them offering the uninfected to Deoxys. He ended the vision and went back to work on his creation. All he needed was just a few more materials...

Benny Larson
    Cerulean City​

Benny groaned and found that he was lying on his stomach. He moved to get up but bumped into some rubble that had landed on him. Groaning, he maneuvered his body to put his hands against the rubble and pushed up. The rubble gave way and Benny squinted his eyes as the light hit them. He managed to gather his strength and stood up on his shaky knees. He looked around and noticed the pure destruction that had rocked Cerulean. Well, it had already been destroyed, but now it looked even worse now.

Benny attempted to find the pokemon he had come here with, but there was no sign of them. Are they all dead? Just by coming here did I give them their death sentence? Benny shook his head to clear his thoughts. They couldn't be dead, they were tough enough to fight off those infected pokemon and he had survived so they had to be around here somewhere. Benny cupped his hands and began to call out, "Guys!? Anyone else survive!?"

Somnus
    Mt. Moon​

Somnus looked back at Alistar and the Axew. If Master was still waiting for the Umbreon then all of them were going to be in a rude awakening. They all had the same orders to catch the Umbreon and they all failed in that duty. Somnus wanted just enough time to explain to them what exactly would be happening. Master had given them this much time to prepare for his wrath surely they would another... Somnus suddenly fell to his knees gasping as he felt Master enter his mind. Unlike the times he had entered to give commands this time Somnus felt like a thousand needles were constantly being pushed in and out of his skull. He clutched his head and managed to glance at the others. The Axew was being spared the wrath but Alistar's eyes were glowing as well. "Alistar don't fight it. It'll hurt more... Aah!"

Master departed from his mind and Somnus panted from the exertion. He barely had any time to recover when Master entered again. This time Somnus saw a vision of him grabbing various pokemon in the forest. He was bringing them before Master and giving them to him. After a few seconds the vision disappeared and Somnus managed to stand up. He gave a weak sigh and looked through his mind, wondering what Master had taken this time. Surprisingly it looked like nothing was taken. Somnus thought hard once more, he still felt the same as before, perhaps this time all Master wanted to do was inflict pain. "We have our new orders. We should go and find some trophies for Master." Somnus said to the others. "I can find us a psychic to teleport us, unless you two prefer walking?"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Blaze - Cerulean City

"'N yeah, I think knowin' each others' names 's a good plan. 'M Splash, nice t'meet y'both," the wartortle, Splash, said. It was definitely an appropriate name though, and it fit the turtle pokemon quite well.

Number spoke up, quite obviously pleased that she now knew Splash's name. "Now we're getting somewhere. Let's go." She started out the door when a great red hulking mass blocked the doorway, and a draconic head poked it's way into the room. Blaze quickly recognized the pokemon as the Charizard from before, Sirva. "There you are!" she growled. "Why'd you leave me behind? I thought we were supposed to be a team!" She glared at them, at Number in particular for some reason.

Number bristled under the glaring eyes of the big Charizard, and glared back, which must have taken a large amount of confidence, standing up to such a large pokemon, much bigger than herself. With a determined look in her eye she arrogantly said, "I apologize, I'll be sure to notify you the next time I plan to be knocked unconscious." The comment was a bit harsh in Blaze's opinion.

Blaze stepped in between them, and looked the Charizard in the eye. "Alright, we should have stuck together. I hadn't been able to find you, and Number needed some serious medical attention. She just recently fully recovered. Anyways, yes we should have stayed together, and lets make sure to do so in the future. Now, moving on, whats our plan of action? It would be best to move out while we still have some daylight left."

The wartortle nodded and responded, "And in regards to t'hideout... I know a place north 'f here. Not a lot of people from out of town know 'bout it, and only 'bout half of those livin' in Cerulean knows 'bout it. I could lead y'there 'n we could make it our headquarters if y'wanted."

Blaze nodded, "Yeah, that sounds like a good place to start. Lets go then!" He walked out the door past the Charizard, quickly looking back to see if everyone else was following, then stopped and looked at Splash. "Maybe it would be best if you took the lead. Seeing as how you are really the only one who knows where we are going...." When Blaze stopped speaking, he thought he heard something, a voice, very faint, in the distance. He wasn't sure if he had really heard anything or not, so he stopped. "Did anybody else hear something?"

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Mt. Moon

The Typhlosion's world turned upside down the instant he felt extreme dizzyness - he instanly grabbed his head with both of his hand and bent over. He seemed about to fall over, but he didn't - he was shaking with his eyes shut.
    He had no idea what Somnus was doing nor he cared about what he said. The cave seemed darker than before, the ground colder and the misery multiplied, then he realised his master was entering his brain causing him intense pain in all of his body, internal pain that could not be ignored by the infection.
    Alistar, after some moments of the same, painful feeling of the God of the infected running through his brain, completly forgot about his best childhood memory: when he met his real dad.
    But that didn't really matter now - all that was left behind was an empty room in the vast palace of his memories.

Blados looked around to see Somnus on his feet again, saying something. Apparently, it had all ended; he was about to say come again? as the words Somnus was speaking didn't make any sense, but then his brain suddenly cleared out. He scratched his head, trying to comprehend with the situation.

"We have our new orders. We should go and find some trophies for Master."

The visions, yeah, Alistar nodded while looking at the ground, now scratching his chin and grinding his white, sharp teeth in a humorous - almost idiotic - way, wondering what Master had done with his brain.

"I can find us a psychic to teleport us, unless you two prefer walking?"

Alistar looked at Somnus with a strange expression on his face at first, still wondering. But then he took his mockingly serious expression and crossed his arms, said with voice dripping with sarcasm:

"Like I'd ever prefer walking after this..."

Dum'ass! he was gonna add, but then he thought of the whole diplomacy thing his mentor had implemented into his tactics and holded back. Somnus seemed really powerful, and although Alistar wanted to believe he was the best around, he wouldn't make the mistake of underestimating him and his psychic powers.
    The Typhlosion untied his arms and gained a stone-hard face full of determination to bring back some trophies, while winking at Somnus to let him know he was ready.

But as Alistar waited for Somnus to bring their vehicle, he launched his strong arm againist the Axew's shoulder, maintaining the same serious expression from before, with a hint of sarcasm in his passionate, fiery eyes.

"You alrighty, kiddo?"

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Flight - Normal
    Cerulean Forest

Where....where am I?

What's happening?

What happened?

Everything's black...and I can't even move an inch...I can't see either...

Consciousness slowly returned to the injured Emolga. Opening her eyes, she looked at the skies above, barely strong enough to prevent the eyelids from going down again. With a large headache, she couldn't really recall the past events. Sitting up gingerly, Flight looked at her own body and gasped at the damage. Her whole body was covered with burnt skin and wounds. Cuts and slashes were scatted across her Emolga body as if she had been put into a large blender.

But she was still alive. Miraculously alive.

The only thing she could remember right now was a...rather cute Raichu named Axel. Glancing at the trees around her, no Raichus could bee seen in the area.

(he should bump into her :3 )

"Hello...?" Flight coughed weakly, unable to get onto her feet. If a murderous Pokemon stumbled upon her, she would be pretty much dead.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Splash
    Cerulean City​

The Wartortle seemed happy with these turn of events and nodded his head with a grin.
    "A'ight, let's head off. It's a small trek from here, but should be good for a headquarters. 'S just on t'other side of t'forest."

He began walking past the Charizard and out the door, stopping in the middle of it all as he heard some sort of outcry, which the Arcanine also seemed to have noticed. He looked around, but couldn't see anyone, lifting a hand to scratch the side of his head, glancing back at the others.

"… Yeah, I heard it a'ight. Y'wanna see who's callin', or should we just head off? 'S your call, I dunno how many friends got lost in t'battle."

Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel nodded a few times at the Sableye calling himself Snype, a small smile on his lips as they kept moving northwards.
    "Good to meet you, Snype. I ,uh… guess it's just normal to try and survive the best you can.. and… yeah, I guess you're right. Better keep an eye out…"

As they walked, he glanced around them, taking things slowly due to his injuries which still had him rather tired. He suddenly stopped up with a grunt of pain, his eyes closing and a bright light flashing for his eyes.

A glimmer of movement appeared, as if in a dream, and he saw shattered images of the insides of a cave, shifting to some Pokémon, definitely infected, to what looked like some kind of odd machine. The 'vision' or whatever it was died away as quickly as it arrived and he was left, panting quietly as he opened his eyes, glancing around himself hurriedly.

He shook his head and scurried up next to Snype again, looking over his shoulder worriedly.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Mt. Moon

Somnus walked through the caves seeking out a familiar face. The Breloom was actually in the same room that the machine pile was in and, upon seeing the Hypno, immediately paled, whispered what Somnus assumed to be an excuse to a pokemon nearby and began to walk quickly out of one of the other entrances. Somnus just sighed and followed his target. The Breloom was taking as many turns as possible, doing anything he could to shake off his pursuer. It was then that the Breloom took a misstep and ended up in a dead end. Somnus was quick to grab the grass-type and pull him toward him.

"Somnus, don't hurt me! I s-saw what you d-did back in Cerulean. Jus-Just let me go..."

"Not going to. I seem to have run into a dilemma. My group and I always need to go somewhere and thus we seem to always have a need of a teleporter. What would be easier? Running around and spending each day trying to find some pokemon who knows teleport or do I instead employ the Breloom who knows teleport? Just to let you know, you will probably be with us for a long time."

The Breloom gulped.

"Well, since we both have reached an agreement you'll be coming with us then." Somnus released his hold on the Breloom and began to walk back to Alistar and the Axew. Somnus knew that the Breloom knew better than to run away. Once he reached the others all they would have to do is decide on a destination.

Megaman765

Years
    "Aye... just stick with me. I'm mostly looking around for anything I can scavenge around this place... gotta make use of whatever you find during these times after all. My hideout is by the Cerulean Cape. It's been abandoned for awhile... whoever lived there though had a real nack for technology... not that I know anything about fixing it." Snype said. He would head back to the hideout in a moment. He still needed to search around for things to scavenge and hopefully save a few more pokemon in the process. He didn't usually find much uninfected Pokemon in these parts... Snype's ears twitched a bit. He could of sworn he heard coughing...

"Shush...... you hear that?" Snype said, listening for the source or the sound...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel nodded his head faintly while listening to Snype. He didn't wholeheartedly agree with him, but if he hadn't anywhere else to turn, scavenging was at least better than stealing or even hurting others.

"Well, I don't really either… not that we'd need any machines, I guess. Do you… uhm, think I could stick with you for a while? I need to figure out what I should-"

He paused, his ears twitching as he stopped up just as Snype did, glancing around. He could've sworn he had heard something as well.

"… do. Y-yeah, I heard… should we try and figure out where it's coming from? What… what if it's an infected trying to trick us?"

He glanced anxiously around himself, and then down ay Snype, lifting a paw to rub the side of his neck.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    ((I was hoping to wait for Sirva, but we need to get this back on track!))

Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Leaving Cerulean City​
    "Alright, we should have stuck together. I hadn't been able to find you, and Number needed some serious medical attention. She just recently fully recovered. Anyways, yes we should have stayed together, and lets make sure to do so in the future. Now, moving on, whats our plan of action? It would be best to move out while we still have some daylight left," Blaze said as he stepped in between Number and Sirva. He walked out and Number followed at a short distance behind. She looked up at Sirva again as she passed with a look that wasn't supposed to be challenging, yet somehow still gave the impression that it was.

"Maybe it would be best if you took the lead. Seeing as how you are really the only one who knows where we are going...." Blaze said to Splash. "A'ight, let's head off. It's a small trek from here, but should be good for a headquarters. 'S just on t'other side of t'forest," Splash replied. Oh, good, that would do.

Number yawned in loud exaggeration and then said, "It's going to get dark soon. I think Sirva should walk next to Splash so her tail will light the way." Number caught up till she was right behind Blaze. She was tempted to look back at Sirva but didn't want to give off an even worse impression. After all, most other Pokémon hate being scrutinized, especially after getting off on the wrong foot. That would lead to tension. That's not what an army needs.

A voice was heard calling in the distance. Number scanned the area slowly with her eyes only, keeping her head facing forwards. It must be the human. He was still here. Not surprising. "Did anybody else hear something?" Blaze asked. "… Yeah, I heard it a'ight. Y'wanna see who's callin', or should we just head off? 'S your call, I dunno how many friends got lost in t'battle," Splash said. Number stayed quiet for a few moments before responding. "See, I knew he'd still be around." Realizing that Splash wouldn't know who she was referring to, she added, "Our human." Despite being physically weak, the humans were essentially the most important out of this entire equation. They had those... round things that trapped Pokémon. That had trapped me till I nearly went crazy. They were intellectually powerful enough to make those, what could they not do?

But this human, the commander of Valoran Army, he solely mattered because he could not be infected. Besides that, who needs a human without brains? That's what humans are known for, yet this guy has none of the sort. But Number knew they needed him anyway. After all, the army was still pretty much training. The last fight was difficult, yet after they gained more experience and honed their skills, it would be a warm up before breakfast. And maybe the human would improve, too. He needed some credit for being the master species. "Let him find us," Number said coldly. No sense in them having to do everything, right?

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    What's the point of psychic powers, thought the pinkish-purple figure as it stalked, If you can't use them as a navigational aid? It swore it had rounded the same damn corner fifteen times in as many minutes, and fatigue was beginning to fill its limbs.

Its name was Ness, and he was beginning to regret his choice of direction. He never particularly liked forests, so why did he go here?
    He sighed. Without his trainer, he had no idea what to do. He was the strategist. Ness was just the one taking orders, and had been his whole life.

Suddenly he heard a voice.

…That was a little generous. A squeak would probably be more accurate.

"Hello…?" He ventured. He heard what might have constituted a response, and stealthily crawled towards the sound, alert.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Flight - Normal
    Cerulean Forest

(sorry for this short post. Kinda busy atm xd)

Flight couldn't move. She couldn't think right either. What had happened? Why was she all wounded and weak? Had she gotten into a big fight?

She could only recall the Raichu's face, but unfortunately, nothing more.

'Who is he?!'

Just then, Flight tensed a little upon hearing a little call from afar. Despite knowing that she would die if an enemy appeared, the Emolga was clearly too weak to run away.

"Hello…?" someone called with a masculine voice.

"...Hello...?" Flight croaked back in return, laying weakly on the grass. How helpless it felt to be defeated and beaten up in battle. She couldn't do anything on her own. It was plain torture.

Megaman765

Years
    "Yeah. It could be an infected laying a trap on us. Let's check it out... but watch yourself... we're close to infected territory. Last thing we need is for them to..." Snype then heard a noise in the distance. Footsteps... crap. Might have been the after party.

"...find us..." Snype said a bit quieter this time. "Hide!" Snype said to Axel as he jumped into a nearby shrub. Infected were coming to finish the job with Axel no doubt. To mix their blood with his. That might have been the sound he heard. They just needed to stay out of sight for awhile... It was mostly small fry headed in this direction. A Drowzee and a Sneasel coming to clean up the spoils.

"Get in here quick!" Snype urged.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel was glancing around the area, his ears twitching as he tried to figure out where the noise had come from. He nodded his head slowly at what Snype was saying, blinking as he stopped mid-speak. Axel then noticed what Snype had heard. Footsteps.

Snype promptly lept into a nearby bush, leaving Axel to spin around himself, trying to figure out where he had gone, panic building up inside of him. He eventually noticed him and hurried over to him, despite still being rather banged up from his earlier fight. He tossed himself into the bush, pressing himself flat against the ground, his tail lifted slightly. If he would press it against the ground, it would start discharging, and they'd be found out. No good.

He glanced up at Snype and mumbled quietly. "… What should we do…?"

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    "…Hello?..."
    Ness stopped. That had definitely been a reply. A weak one, yes, but it was definitely aimed at him. Knowing that its owner could do no harm, he approached with less caution, casually walking towards the sound. He didn't know what he expected to see. But being as far away from home as he was…

He sure didn't expect to see a half-dead Emolga, for one thing.

It was almost completely burnt, and the stench of burnt fur filled the air. It was covered in slash wounds, and the ground beneath it was a glistening crimson.

If that had been almost any other species, he'd have ignored it and moved on. But Emolga meant something to him. They signified Unova.

Home.

So it was completely unsurprising that after getting over his shock he decided to help it.
    "Are… are you okay?" He asked.

The pokemon seemed to be in a daze, and he mentally ran through ideas for recovery.

It occurred to him that only knowing a move to heal himself was as egotistical as it was useless in this situation.

He had an idea.
    After all, if a pokemon isn't thinking clearly, what do they need?

He calmed himself, and felt strength flow through his body.
    After all, if one could Baton Pass the benefits of a Calm Mind, why not the sharpened mental state that cause them?

The power surged through him, and then it was gone.
    He looked up to see a rather more alert Emolga. Time for questions.

"Alright. Now that your brain, at least, isn't near-death, who are you? And how can I help you recover?

Last edited:
    Back