• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years

pls no

I vote we [kill] Mana for some reason.

Years
    Night 6

The day was easy, Philby pointed to Rainbow, who in tern pointed to Mana, who pointed back at Rainbow. The choice was obvious.

"NO! You've got it all wrong! Mana is EVIL! Not me!"

Those were the last worlds that echoed across the parks before Stitch was devoured by Cruella's dogs.

Rainbow has died, they were Stitch

Cruella thanked her partner. "It looks like we have majority now, thanks to you."

It was then that the two stumbled upon the two dead bodies. They appeared to have been hit to death with a blunt object, as well as being soaked in sweat.

Runiel has died, they were the Crash Test Dummy

Absol used bite! has died, they were Tigger

"It looks like someone's not giving in." Cruella stated.

"We'll have to up our game. We'll hold another lynching during the night. Whoever is responsible for this is a threat to us all. If we don't find them soon, both the Keepers and the Overtakers will be no more."

Night time?

Something's not right here. Maybe it's the fact that you all just killed your friend, maybe it's the fact that someone killed two of your enemies. Maybe it's the bean dip. Whatever the reason, you all feel a need to lynch someone tonight. This will act like a day phase, except it's 24 hours. No night actions can be used, however you all still have your items. Apparently RNG favors you all.

Klippy as Finn​
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Collector Elwood as Willa
    Anna as Maleficent
    aeternum as ???
    Rainbow as Stitch
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Nakuzami as Maybeck
    Elektra Heart as Peter Pan
    Youmu as The Army of Broomsticks
    Nina as Chernabog
    jdthebud as ???
    Absol used bite! as Tigger
    alexkaz61 as ???​
    Etherion as ???
    Runiel as Crash Test Dummy
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Mana as ???
    Lycanthropy as The Evil Queen

Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm Philby as you all know. I do have the ability to confirm a couple people, although most of the people I investigated are dead.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    i'm this :) currently Neutral... so.....
    recruit me please :3
    I'm Small World Animatronic. I don't have any power.
    Counterclaim alert! Unfortunately, I can't confirm either of you guys, so time to fight to the death!

On a more serious note, Desi, if you really are Small World Animatronic, why didn't you CC gio yesterday instead of just following the BW on Rainbow? Didn't you see Gio's claim? And you have no power? Why not?

I'd like to ask a question though...I feel like Youmu could be the reason for this:
    "Whoever is responsible for this is a threat to us all. If we don't find them soon, both the Keepers and the Overtakers will be no more."
    Unfortunately, it looks like Youmu could be a bigger threat than the Overtakers :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm the Stormtrooper :).

Why does the phase make out its bad two enemies died ;-;. Was it you, Youmu?

Edit/ it says "if we don't find them soon" - since we know about Youmu it's probably someone else.

Last edited:
    Years
    It will sound pretty dumb but I didn't notice it at all.

Edit: And I don't have any power means overtaker sabotaged my ride.

I'm ready Gio boy, you're not getting out.

Etherion

Hilarious. Is that suppose to make me laugh? Bad claim, Desi. Your "I didn't notice it at all" act is all just a ruse, I can see through it. You see, some scum will deliberately fakeclaim with the intent of getting counterclaimed by the real power role, thus saving the rest of the scum the trouble of finding that power role.

But I'm not a power role, you absolutely get nothing from CC'ing me. Like I said I'm neutral. But, that's going to change soon.

Years
    Hilarious. Is that suppose to make me laugh? Bad claim, Desi. Your "I didn't notice it at all" act is all just a ruse, I can see through it. You see, some scum will deliberately fakeclaim with the intent of getting counterclaimed by the real power role, thus saving the rest of the scum the trouble of finding that power role.

But I'm not a power role, you absolutely get nothing from CC'ing me. Like I said I'm neutral. But, that's going to change soon.
    I really really didn't notice your fake claim. Tell me guys if I'm sided with mafia, why the hell I chosen a role that was already claimed by any other person. There are 3 other roles Alex, aeternum and catman which are not revealed. I just have waited till everyone RR then came and just claim any other role.

I'm telling truth guys.

[Lynch] Etherion

Etherion

Huh? I can prove that I'm telling the truth, and when I do, your gonna regret that you claimed by role. What 'till Wiz posts that I pledge allegiance to the Keepers. Then, its goodbye Desi.

Back