• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Uh okay. I'm just gonna come clean then.

I'm Woody. Apparently I haven't been following this game very well, and I thought the Overtakers were the good guys lmao RIP...

If anyone can possibly turn me inno, pls do coz I legit screwed up when Merlin asked lmao RIP me :(

But enough bout me. I still think Lost has another power we still don't know. I mean like, just look at the phase post. There's a threat bigger than the Overtakers and the Keepers, and so far, Lost and Gio are not Overtakers or Keepers-aligned.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Uh okay. I'm just gonna come clean then.

I'm Woody. Apparently I haven't been following this game very well, and I thought the Overtakers were the good guys lmao RIP...

If anyone can possibly turn me inno, pls do coz I legit screwed up when Merlin asked lmao RIP me :(

But enough bout me. I still think Lost has another power we still don't know. I mean like, just look at the phase post. There's a threat bigger than the Overtakers and the Keepers, and so far, Lost and Gio are not Overtakers or Keepers-aligned.

So you're revealing as mafia-aligned... [kill] Davepetasprite^2 tsk tsk

Etherion

Ayeayeaye, Gunner. Who's actually the BIGGER treat here? The actual mafia? Or the millers?

[kill] Davepetasprite^2

Salzorrah

Years
  • You know who's a bigger threat than me, and you? Cruella. Unlike her, I can switch back to the Keepers. If I wanted to be Mafia-aligned, why the fuck would I role reveal? That doesn't make sense, unless I actually made a mistake.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You know who's a bigger threat than me, and you? Cruella. Unlike her, I can switch back to the Keepers. If I wanted to be Mafia-aligned, why the fuck would I role reveal? That doesn't make sense, unless I actually made a mistake.

Well if switching back to the good side requires you to wait to the end of the phase we have no real way of knowing you'll keep your word, now, do we? As the phase post indicated, the Overtakers were close to a victory as far as numbers go and we'd just be wasting a vote keeping you alive and going for someone else.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Okay so here are the rides we've taken so far:

Stormtrooper - Star Tours
    Ariel - Under the Sea Adventure
    Magic Brooms - Fantasmic!
    Stitch - Stitch's Great Escape!
    Crash Test Dummy - Test Track

That leaves:
    Small World Animatronic - It's a Small World
    Woody - Toy Story Mania
    Rajah - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
    Tigger - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    Peter Pan - Peter Pan's Flight

I have no idea which one is next, but either way it's a toss-up for voting Gio or Gunner. I'll think more about this and run through the scenarios that might occur depending on who we lynch today. One thing I am a little worried about is the wincon for the Red team. I don't trust Lost and Gio right now since they are not aligned with the Keepers anymore.

Years
    Game Over!

As the day dragged on, the sweltering heat caused many of the characters to lose their cool. Many pointed their finger at Etherion. They insisted that the newly formed alliance was much more dangerous than the Overtakers. And in many ways, it was.

Mana, also known by the name, Cruella DeVille, cast her ballot. Cruella insisted that Etherion would need to die if anyone was to succeed.

Then, Bardothren, who was known by the name of Charlene to some, cast her ballot as well. Charlene was reluctant to team up with the Overtakers, but if it meant a chance to beat them, then she was all for it.

After that, jdthebud, who was the well known Philby, cast his ballot. Another vote for Etherion.

Davepetasprite^2 announced that she was Woody, she stated that their alliance would be great, seeing as how much she admired the Keepers' cause.

Etherion took this opertunity to cast his ballot. The Small World Animatronic was eager to condemn anyone else to death, especially Davepetasprite^2.

Then, it was Lost's turn. First, a Broom cast their ballot to kill Davepetasprite^2. Then, another broom did the same, and another, and another!

The final tally was 4 votes for Etherion, and 5 for Davepetasprite^2. All they needed was for Peter Pan to grow up and do his duty and the tie would have saved them all. Unfortunately, he was too busy sleeping on the job.

The Brooms and Small World Animatronic surrounded the group, and one by one beat them to death with buckets of soapy water. Peter Pan came back to a mess of bodies, and before he could put two and two together, Elektra Heart was dead.

Lost and Etherion have won!
    They were The Army of Brooms, and the Small World Animatronic!

Klippy as Finn
    Desinishon as Ariel
    Bardothren as Charlene
    Collector Elwood as Willa
    Anna as Maleficent
    aeternum as the Stormtrooper
    Rainbow as Stitch
    Davepetasprite^2 as Woody
    Nakuzami as Maybeck
    Elektra Heart as Peter Pan
    Youmu as The Army of Broomsticks
    Nina as Chernabog
    jdthebud as Philby
    Absol used bite! as Tigger
    alexkaz61 as Rajah
    Etherion as The Small World Animatronic
    Runiel as Crash Test Dummy
    CatmanDaTrainer as Mickey Mouse
    Mana as Cruella De Vil
    Lycanthropy as The Evil Queen

Spoiler:

Years
  • Well, you know I'm ok with this. If I didn't get to be big bad, at least the raging mass of brooms won!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So the OT lost because Elektra Heart was inactive? Smh :p

Although i didn't deserve any win :') was carried completely this game haha.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Yeah, I actually bullshitted you all and I wanted to be part of the OTs haha. Just used the "I didn't know" card just incase things go south.

BUT YES BAC IS THE REASON WE LOST SMH.

Back