• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey I'm playing on Shield I'm looking for a different language ditto specifically a Japanese ditto but any other language works great, need it for the Masuda method , nice stats would be nice I'm offering Kyurem (lv 75) Raikou (51) Lunala (78) Moltres (50) Dragonite (56) Dragonair (42) Suicune (40)

If the ditto is shiny I'm offering a shiny Lunala (100)

I can do this - I'll take Lunala if that's alright as I'm on Sword.

I have
    - German, Amazing stats (but no 31 IVs)
    - Chinese, Good Stats

Choice is yours!

Also given the time difference we'll have to do this at the weekend

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi! I'm Nic (25 she/her) I'm located in the USA and I'm looking for a ditto from a different part of the world so I can use the Masuda method to breed a shiny solosis! Thanks in advance!

Which game is this for? I have a foreign Ditto for free if you don't mind clones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2022
    I have multiple 5IV legitimately obtained English ditto, looking for equivalent in any other language. Would also be willing to entertain other trades

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Anyone have a ditto to trade in omaga ruby or alpha saphire I need one for breeding to complete my living dex.
    I don't have any shinyes in this game as I moved them to home. So just ask what pokemon you want.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Anyone have a ditto to trade in omaga ruby or alpha saphire I need one for breeding to complete my living dex.
    I don't have any shinyes in this game as I moved them to home. So just ask what pokemon you want.

If you happen to have a Spewpa and you're in a region that doesn't make Garden Pattern Vivillon, I'd take it.

But if not, I will still give you a Ditto :)

I'm normally around 19:00-23:00 UK time

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    If you happen to have a Spewpa and you're in a region that doesn't make Garden Pattern Vivillon, I'd take it.

But if not, I will still give you a Ditto :)

I'm normally around 19:00-23:00 UK time
    No I'm in the UK so only garden pattern to catch, though I have a few vivillon with other patern if you have one in mind I can see if I have it. If not anything else you'd like for the ditto

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No I'm in the UK so only garden pattern to catch, though I have a few vivillon with other patern if you have one in mind I can see if I have it. If not anything else you'd like for the ditto

Literally anything except Garden :)

Trade tonight in the time slot I mentioned? If yes just pick a specific time

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Literally anything except Garden :)

Trade tonight in the time slot I mentioned? If yes just pick a specific time

OK iv got a meadow pattern I can trade on my pokemon y luckly ( I don't have a pokemon bank pass so cant transfer it to my omaga ruby so can we do 2 trades with ditto first if thats ok?) As for time I can trade 21:30 ( after my rugby practice) if that works for you? :) edit: iv found a ditto in omaga ruby so we can do 1 trade in y ( need one there to)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    OK iv got a meadow pattern I can trade on my pokemon y luckly ( I don't have a pokemon bank pass so cant transfer it to my omaga ruby so can we do 2 trades with ditto first if thats ok?) As for time I can trade 21:30 ( after my rugby practice) if that works for you? :) edit: iv found a ditto in omaga ruby so we can do 1 trade in y ( need one there to)

Yeah, that works fine for me!

EDIT: If you need to move a couple of things between OR and Y, I could facilitate that too :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    Yeah, that works fine for me!

EDIT: If you need to move a couple of things between OR and Y, I could facilitate that too :)

Great, and iv no need to move anything thanks for the offer. :) o and my in game name is Flame. I'm ready when you are

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    LF: perfect iv ditto

i need a perfect ditto for breeding ifnanyone is willing to help. my code is QPXVJBMUNZXY

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hi guys,

I'm from Germany and I had Pokémon shield and a nintendo switch since 2 weeks and know i search a ditto from another country!
    Can anyone trade with me a ditto? Since a lot of days i play with the ditto passwort 0000 4448 but i didn't found someone.
    Thank you for your help!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Wondering if anybody has a foreign ditto

Where are you from? Foreign to you might not be to me

Hi guys,

I'm from Germany and I had Pokémon shield and a nintendo switch since 2 weeks and know i search a ditto from another country!
    Can anyone trade with me a ditto? Since a lot of days i play with the ditto passwort 0000 4448 but i didn't found someone.
    Thank you for your help!

I can help you out. I'm normally available UK time 19:00-23:00 during the week, longer on weekdays :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Oh my god, you are my hero :D
    On which day can we traid? and is it possible, that we can change 4 dittos? I need 3 ones for me and one for my brother.
    Many thanks :-)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh my god, you are my hero :D
    On which day can we traid? and is it possible, that we can change 4 dittos? I need 3 ones for me and one for my brother.
    Many thanks :-)

I'm afraid I only have the one spare - I've been trading them away and barely done any raids in months.

Literally any day. Although today I won't be available for probably another 3 hours from this post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Ah okay, maybe you have time to catch an ditto, it is not so rare but one is ok!
    I play today the whole day, i am in quarantine....
    I search with the password 2846 7913 Name is Tomcyk :-)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ah okay, maybe you have time to catch an ditto, it is not so rare but one is ok!
    I play today the whole day, i am in quarantine....
    I search with the password 2846 7913 Name is Tomcyk :-)

Yeah ok I forgot they're available in Isle of Armor.

If I give you 4 Ditto will you do 4 trade evolutions for me? I have the Pokémon and the items, I just need to trade and receive them back.

I'm going to play Sword now so will have the Ditto within 5 minutes. My player name is Sword too

Back