• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Divine Offering - GT Pokémon Challenge

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Update 3:
    hooray now i can use fire type pokemon, i imediately went to virbank complex to capture a growlithe lol
    after doing the pokestar event, i went to castelia city to do it's sewer event and capture a eevee(which btw, it was a tough one to capture, not only because its rare to encouter it but because my team was underleved was well)
    i decided to go against Burgh.
    Growlithe won against Swaddlon.
    Riolu won against Debble.
    Eevee won against Leavanny. (wasnt my intention, since i wanted to use it so i could heal growlithe lol)
    here's some screenshots. decided to sacrife growlithe.
    unfornutaly i wont be able to finish this challenge, but it was fun lol
    gym badges: 3/8.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Update:

Game Time: 11:33
    Badges: 4

Current Clauses:
    Spoiler:

Since Option Limit 3 forced me to diversify my current team, I backtracked to catch a Seedot near Petalburg (Premier Ball), Skarmory near Fallarbor (Ultra Ball), Zubat in Meteor Falls (Great Ball), etc and Voltorb (Great Ball) near Slateport as a future sacrifice for Option Limit 3. The new additions of my team were severely underleveled so I trained around Cycling Road, Route 111 (Sandstorm Route), and Meteor Falls. I killed everything in the dang desert for several hours and I was about to go CRAZY from it. Also, I completed some Super Training to unlock Secret Super Training obtain a Leaf Stone via the Leaf Stone Cup Begins. I level grinded my Nuzleaf to level 28 to teach it Leaf Blade. I then evolved it into Shiftry at level 30.

Omega Ruby - Gym Badge #5 Petalburg Gym
    Current Team:
    259.png
    Mudslide the Marshtomp - Level 40 (Poke Ball)
    264.png
    Linoone - Level 33 (Poke Ball)
    281.png
    Kirlia - Level 32 (Poke Ball)
    277.png
    Swellow - Level 38 (Poke Ball)
    275.png
    Blackroot the Shiftry - Level 30 (Premier Ball)
    100.png
    Voltorb - Level 25 (Great Ball)

Gym Battle
    Spoiler:

Worthy sacrifice: Shiftry - defeated one of Norman's Pokemon by itself
    Power Limits 3 - You may only use Pokémon with a Base Stat Total of 480 or less. Offer Requirement: A lv. 30+ Pokémon who has evolved twice.

Years
  • Fisherman Arcaneum takes to the stage!
    After a lifetime spent by the waters, drifting along with its ebbs and flows, Arcaneum decided they wanted to stop their coasting and take their life in a different direction - the stage! Now they take to the stage in pursuit of stardom!

Divine Offering: Segment #4

This one is going to be a quick one, as we kinda overlevelled a lot last segment. This is also the turning point of our run, as we have only one more rule to get rid of!!! As a Performer, I have the following rules in place:
    - Power 3 - You must equip as many type-boosting items on your Pokémon as you can (Gems are ok). If a Pokémon remains without an item, you may not have it hold anything else or use items from the bag on it during battle. Offer Requirement: A lv. 30+ Pokémon who gained Worthy status while behind a Substitute.

First port of call was Old Chateau to go get that Substitute TM, now that I have Cut! One very long-winded tour - I got lost - later, we have the TM and decide to just smash the routes next to Veilstone to level up IQ the Chingling and FLORA the Stunky up, as they were going to be my sacrifices this segment.

40000 years later - including a little detour to see if I could maybe get Ice Beam from the Game Corner (no chance!!!!) and to hatch the Happiny Egg - and we've got our Stunky to the level required (the second time around, as I had actually first done this with Stunky underlevelled!) and Chingling at a point I think will suffice, namely because I was now bored to death.

So we head over to Maylene and make short work of the gym with PEACH the Murkrow, before we get to Maylene. This fight was way easier than Crasher Wake - FLORA set up the Sub turn 1 and it didn't even break, Toxic and Slash whittled down the Meditite... until Maylene threw a curveball in switching to Lucario! Thankfully, NYMPH the now Golduck (!) OHKO'd it with Dig, before IQ made short work of Machoke and thenFLORA managed to once more get the Sub up and kill Meditite, earning ourselves the Cobble Badge and removing our last rule! upwards from here as I can now activate speedrun mode!!!

I have sacrificed FLORA the Stunky to remove my Power 3 rule and IQ the Chingling, thank you both for your service this segment!
    __________________________________________________________​

Challenge Stats

Trainer: Rubia
    Game: Pokémon Diamond
    Playtime: 32:54

Pokémon Caught:
    Spoiler:

Worthy Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Sacrificed:
    Spoiler:

Badges Obtained:
    Spoiler:

Current Pokémon
    Spoiler:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday

Eleanor's fourth update!

Pokémon White 2 as Ruin Maniac

I kept playing with lv. 2 rules (and level 3 on Treasure Swap) for this segment but other team members got rid of them half-way through, so I will be able to change some stuff up for Clay. But until then... here's the segment real quick (it's already midnight and I'm tired ok)

- First of all I did an oopsie. I battled Colress without considering him as a Major battle. But he... kind of is. Problem is, I saved after the battle and couldn't do it properly a second time, so... with Janp's blessing, I ended up applying that rule to a different battle - the daily Ferris Wheel trainer in Ninbasa. He was a clerk with just one Tranquill, which could've made things harder, but... by then I had two new encounters who made things easier. One Sing and two Fury Swipes later, Tranquill was down.
    - The encounters in question were Tibesti the Sandslash and Blanc the Minccino, who joined Stromboli the Pignite and Matterhorn the Roggy on Desert Resort and Route 5's hidden grotto. I also added in Mihara the Roserade (yes, rustling grass grinding got me one of these...) and Shasta the Solosis. A Pokémon that I will need later, though.
    - I actually levelled up Roggy up to 33 before evolving it so he could learn Sandstorm. Will also be useful later!

Now the Elesa fight!
    - I went in a bit underleveled for the sake of saving time and it was a huge mistake, especially in Challenge mode... all my Pokémon didn't take hits very well and that made switching (something you usually need to do in order to get the right Pokémon to become worthy) very difficult. Emolga kept using Volt Switch, making me just pull out Matterhorn and put up Stealth Rock... but luckily Tibesti was of great help, being a Ground-type.
    - I had Mihara come in with Venoshock (taught via TM, poor thing can't learn anything, oops) to deal with Elesa's Joltik, who knows Giga Drain.
    - Tibesti eventually dealt with Zebstrika AND Emolga. I didn't really have any better Pokémon, even in the box, to add to my team or send in... but I wanted to preserve Shasta, Matterhorn and Stromboli. In fact, Matterhorn came in but I eventually had to switch it out because of Tibesti's better type in here.
    - I tried in every way to get Blanc to KO the remaining Flaaffy, but what happened in the end is... it took down itself with Take Down's recoil! While I thought it was going for a different move! That's not enough to qualify Blanc as worthy sadly, but... I won?

This means I'm only sacrificing 2 Pokémon, none of which for rules :sadwick: bye Mihara and Tibesti, you've been great this far ♥♥♥ and that's 2 Challenge Points for Guerreros...

Last edited:

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
    Years
  • IMPORTANT: THE RULE TO BE UPDATED IS BACK AND FORTH(USED LEVEL 37 DEWGONG/LV.33 SEEL), ALSO A TOTAL OF FOUR POKÉMON WERE SACRIFICED
    Ok so after defeating Erika, I actuallay managed to head towards Cinnabar. For that I flew to Pallet Town.
    20221023_034805.jpg

From there, me and ma homiez surfed all da way up and reached Cinnabar on time! It was fun fryin' all da weidoz along ma way ngl :p
    20221023_034818.jpg

20221023_034829.jpg

After reaching there, I went straight to Research Centre for da sake of revivin' ma fozzils.
    20221023_035002.jpg

As I gave ma fossil, I got reminded on anotha thing - can ya guess?
    Yeah broo, it's da old Amber, obtained in back part of da Museum. After taking it, I flew back.
    20221023_035105.jpg

As I gave dat Amber to ma homie in research centre, and got ma revived homie, I withdrew my Lapras. Then I looked East- towards the Seafoam Island. This is da first time when I went to Seaform from Cinnabar instead of Fuschia :p
    20221023_035209.jpg

I went around catchin' Seel and Dewgong, but that waz not ma aim there. So I ran towards the bottom of cave, finding ladders and droppin' from holez to find deez...
    20221023_035344.jpg

As I pushed da boulderz into holez, I followed 'em, only to find maself surfin' on water. As I surfed ahead, I saw something shiny...
    20221023_035303.jpg

Who am I lying to, it just looked like some random bird :/ but only till I started da encounter
    20221023_035318.jpg

Not wasting time, I just simply smashed ma Masterball, and got out on da other side- towardz Fuschia. I fried more fishez and stuff with ma dogg Jolteon, and reached Fuschia- flyin' back from there.
    20221023_035354.jpg

Now as I got ma Seel, Dewgong and Kabuto to learn Surf, and marched to da gym, I found...
    20221023_035421.jpg

This?! Disappointed, I went to da Pokémansion. Caught a Ponyta and Muk on 3rd Floor, jumped from there (lol) and got to basement. I reached da second basement, fryin' any fake scientists or nerds in ma way like a ridah. Finallay, at da end of basement I managed to find da key! Then I escaped with da Escape rope, something I had never used in years:p
    20221023_035449.jpg

20221023_035709.jpg

Now, I went straight to pokémon centre, got ma homiez real strong again, withdrew Seel, Dewgong, Muk and ma fossil homie and went towards da gym! Before that, I traded ma Ponyta for a another Seel though- called SAILOR!
    20221023_035141.jpg

As I went inside I expected some hot battles, only to find uh...
    20221023_043611.jpg

A quiz?! Being a hot headed G, I didn't waste ma brain in that and went straight to battle! Bashin' foolz on ma way with SAILOR, I finallay reached Blain through layerz of gatez. Here's what happened then-
    I send in Seel, Oppenent gets in Growlithe. Growlithe barely does anything, while I OHKO with Surf. Then, Ponyta comes while I switch to Muk. Poison Gas, Minimize, Sludge and Sludge- we bang that MC easayly. Now comes in da horse Rapidash- I wait and then hard switch to ma ancient homie KABUTO! Surf 3 hit KOs da horse, sendin' back to pavillion. Finallay, an Arcanine jumps in. Again, no initial switch, but then hard switch to Dewgong. Opponent uzes some status move. Ma homie uses surf, cutting most of dat dogg's HP. However, dat Arcanine then almost KOs ma Dewgong with Fire Blast, barely surviving with a burn and 10ish HP. With all that it had left, ma homie uzed Surf for a final hit! Sacrificed all ma homiez in da struggle, hoping to unbox them after ma challenge is completed ;)
    20221023_035515.jpg
    20221023_035524.jpg
    20221023_035549.jpg
    20221023_035617.jpg

Now dat all rules are removed, I am gonna be having fun at Viridian, yeah... Who's da leador though? Gotta find out, so cyalator!

IMPORTANT: THE RULE TO BE UPDATED IS BACK AND FORTH(USED LEVEL 37 DEWGONG/LV.33 SEEL) ALSO A TOTAL OF FOUR POKÉMON WERE SACRIFICED

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Forum Pings!
    Spoiler:

Updated! ♥

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    ❗With that said, we will need to set a deadline at 12 p.m. on Sunday (today), Eastern Time to count up points and declare winners! That's about 8 hours from the moment I've posted this. Thank you all for participating <3

Years
  • Notable Events:
    I still have Golurk, Chandelure and Fraxure left.
    Adding onto that Sigilyph and considering type effectiveness charts I decide to add Bouffalant and Durant to the team.
    Victory Road is much shorter than expected.
    My team still has a crippling weakness to Dark and Ice types though, so I use my Master Ball to catch the Terrakion here and replace Golurk.
    I grind up my team to 44 and though I know this isn't neccessarily enough I stock up on revives and challenge the e4.
    Only Haxorus is a little togher at 49 because I really had to evolve it.
    Meanwhile keeping my Exp. Share on Terrakion which is lagging a bit behind on 42.

E4:
    Shauntal:
    Spoiler:

Grimsley:
    Spoiler:

Caitlin:
    Spoiler:

Marshall:
    Spoiler:

N:
    Spoiler:

Ghetsis:
    Spoiler:

Ghetsis round 2:
    Spoiler:

Finished the main story and reached the credit scene.
    Not the hall of fame though, that only comes after the 2nd e4 battle in Black&White.

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday

Eleanor's fifth update!

Pokémon White 2 as Ruin Maniac
    Super quick update to say that I dealt with Clay as well!! Phew...
    My rules for the segment only applied to... Clay right? Ross totally didn't count right?

I have trained a bunch on Route 6 to get a nice team for Clay and it was pretty hard to fulfill all the requirements I wanted. I had to reset the battle everytime I didn't get a specific first turn, which was... Blanc the newly evolved Cinccino missing with Sing (miss count: 1) and Clay's Krokorok using Sandstorm. Once it happened, I could try and go for Sing again, which in the successful attempt worked out fine. So, during Sandstorm, Blanc could KO with Wake-up Slap, which he learned at lv. 31 as Minccino (oof).
    Onix came in next and I stayed in with Blanc, fishing for a second Sing miss which eventually happened (miss count:2, That Lens was Useful done). This led to Cinccino falling to an Explosion and having one turn of no-Sandstorm happen (no sand count: 1). But hey, he was still worthy because of Krokorok~
    Back to Square 1 and it's Sandslash vs Matterhorn the Boldore, who now has to use Sandstorm and get Bulldozed. I let him faint (maybe I shouldn't have) so that he can damage Sandslash enough, then bring in Shasta, now a Duosion, to finish Clay's Pokémon with a Psyshock. Shasta has Magic Guard, which makes him eligible to clear my "Dustbowl 3" (Thank God).
    Shasta dies to Excadrill just as the sandstorm subsides, and neither me or Clay can set it back up. And so, I'm put on a time limit... enter Eifel the Sawsbuck, who is actually the gift Deerling from the Route 6 Weather Lab, who comes in, uses Flash to lower Excadrill's accuracy, then nails him with two Jump Kicks. Lowering the accuracy of the opponent makes Sawsbuck eligible to clear "That lens was useful 3" and with that...

- I can sacrifice Shasta the Duosion with Magic Guard to remove my own Dustbowl 3.
    - I can sacrifice Eifel the Sawsbuck, who defeated a Pokémon who had lowered accuracy, to remove my own That Lens Was Useful 3.
    - I can sacrifice Blanc the Cinccino, who defeated Krokorok, for points. You've been great but not great enough.

Two more things here... first, after this I'll probably speedrun the game with no rules and sacrifice whatever I can at the end, and second, I'd better give myself a penalty because I've already messed up on a rule and have been able to continue "just because I'd saved" or "I'd noticed that it was a major battle later". I'm cutting off 2 points from my total just so you all know~

Years
  • Update #5

Due to my new rule most of my team pokemon had to be Boxed
    My team then consisted of Prinplup, Luxray, Magikarp, Shellos and an egg I was trying to hatch even though I have no clue what pokemon is in it
    That rule then got lifted thanks to one of my teammates "Jinatina" on Discord and also thanks to Twilightblade who considered helping me too!
    Even though my rule got lifted I had to finish the next segment with my new Team to have it applied
    Talked to a galactic grunt who told me not to follow him to Lake Valor
    Had a fight with my rival which was kinda painful considering I lost most of my team advantages
    If it wasn't for my Luxray who defeated his grotle my team would have been destroyed
    Prinplup evoled into Empoleon
    I then grinded a lot against wild pokemon to get my Lvl. 12 Magikarp up to Lvl. 20 where it evolves into gyarados
    After a while of following the grunt he got tired and decided to fight me
    Met Cynthia once more and she gave me the item "Secret Medicine"
    Flew to Solaceon Town to help the group of Psyducks with the Secret Medicine
    Met Cynthia again after using the Medicine and she gave me an old charm that I was going to deliver to her grandmother before leaving
    Went back to Pastoria City to get Defog
    Made my way to Celestic Town
    Reached Celestic Town
    Took care of the Galactic Grunt in front of the ruins
    After defeating him the Grandma who told me about the problem turned out to be the one I'm searching for so I handed her the Old Charm
    I went to check out the ruins
    The grandma told me a bit about the ancient drawing and gave me some TM95s which contain Surf
    I met the galactic guy who I met at Mt. Coronet in front of the ruins and he told me that his name was Cyrus who told me they seek the legandary's Power to create his World
    After that Encounter I made my way to Hearthrome City using Fly to defeat Fantina the 5th gym leader
    Arriving in the gym I found out that she uses ghost type pokemon, quite hard to defeat but I had dark type attacks so I didn't worry all to much, still I don't underestimate her just because I have a type advantage
    I found out that you had to answer math questions which I did, still wonder what would happen if I answered wrong
    I easily managed to answer every question and I found myself standing in front of Fantina
    I made a save state before starting the battle because I wasn't sure if I would get sweeped
    Starting the battle
    I led with my a bit underleveled Gyarados
    Once it reached Red health I switched my Gyarados out for my Luxray, hex is pretty annoying if you're burned and underleveled
    Sadly I lost my Luxray to her Gengar and switched into Empoleon to revive it, seeing as Gyarados and Luxray are the only ones with dark type moves
    I defeated Gengar with an Aqua Jet and then went to revive and heal my pokemon
    Switched to Luxray so now it was Luxray against Mismagius
    After a few 'Bites' on my side and her healing Mismagius, Luxray finally finished her up

I won't be sacrificing any Pokemon for this segment and move onto my next one.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Pokemon Shield - Segments 4 & 5
    All of the rules have been canceled, thanks to the Deity's continued blessings!

Last update from me. Now that the rules have been lifted, I focused on using Galar Pokemon to make sure none of them were duplicates. I'll skip the rival battles and story stuff, and just focus on the gyms.

vs Allister
    • defeated GYamask using Drednaw's Razor Shell
    • defeated Mimikyu using Copperajah's Heavy Slam
    • defeated Cursola using Greedent's Bite
    • defeated GMax Gengar using Obstagoon's Max Darkness

For Opal I planned on using Corviknight, but I couldn't figure out how to get out of the gym after the "audition" to train some more, so instead I decided to sacrifice Raboot since I won't be able to play any further anyway.

vs Opal
    • defeated GWeezing using Indeedee's Psychic
    • defeated Mawile using Silicobra's Drill Run
    • defeated Togekiss using Boltund's Spark
    • defeated GMax Alcremie using Raboot's Flame Charge (after stalling max turns)

To summarize all eight final sacrifices from me: Drednaw, Copperajah, Greedent, Obstagoon, Indeedee, Silicobra, Boltund, Raboot

Attachments

• 2022102314132300-B8FAEF4816CAC2B76D11869B05CA7601.jpg
      2022102314132300-B8FAEF4816CAC2B76D11869B05CA7601.jpg
      78.9 KB · Views: 2

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Update:

Game Time: 13:41
    Badges: 5

Current Clauses:
    Spoiler:

This morning, I evolved my Marshtomp, Kirlia, and Electrode. I also caught a Minun using the DexNav north of Slateport so that I can help with Celeste's sacrifice of a Pokemon with an ability that helps allies in battle. It was a long grind of defeating trainers along the way, as well as defeating many Tentacool and Pelipper next to Fortree City to prepare both Electrode and Minun for the challenge ahead.

Omega Ruby - Gym Badge #6 Fortree City
    Current Team:
    260.png
    Mudslide the Swampert - Level 45 (Poke Ball)
    264.png
    Linoone - Level 39 (Poke Ball)
    282.png
    Gardevoir - Level 37 (Poke Ball)
    277.png
    Swellow - Level 43 (Poke Ball)
    312.png
    Minun - Level 29 (Ultra Ball)
    101.png
    Electrode - Level 36 (Great Ball)

Gym Battle - 8 turns
    Spoiler:

Worthy sacrifice for user Celèste: Minun - defeated one of Winona's Pokemon by itself
    Adventuring on land 2 - At least half of your team must know a move that hits both opponents in a Double Battle. (If no such move is available to you just yet, at least half of your team must be made up of Pokémon who can learn such a move.) Offer Requirement: A lv. 20+ Pokémon who may have abilities that have an effect on an ally Pokémon.
    Worthy sacrifice: Electrode - defeated one of Winona's Pokemon by itself
    Option limits 3 - You must have at least three different kinds of Pokéballs in which your team is staying at any time. Offer Requirement: A lv. 30+ Red Pokémon.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Completed segment 8:

After defeating Team Magma and capture Groudon, did some training and captured the Legendary Golems:

For the 8th badge I used:

Skarmory: Spikes, Fury attack, Air utter, steel wing (Lv 44 - increased to lV 45 during battle)
    Registeel: Explosion, Curse, Amnesia, Ancient Power (Lv 50)
    Groudon: Fire Blast, Earthquake, Slash, Bulk up (Lv 60)
    Sceptile: Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Pursuit, Detect
    Altaria: Dreagonbreath, Dragon Dance, Fury Attack, Ice Beam (Lv 58) (not used in Battle)

Started with Skarmory to set up spikes. Sent out Registeel, increased a little of his stats with Curse to guarantee Explosion KO. Used groudon to defeat Whiscash, used Skarmory to defeat Sealeo, Sceptile to defeat Seaking and Groudon again to defeat Milotic with an Earthquake that resulted in a critical hit.

I'll sacrifice Registeel to remove Aldo's rule:
    → Prepare the battlefield 3 - A Pokémon no longer gains the "worthy" status the usual way. Instead, if you can make the same enemy Pokémon flinch for three times during the course of a Gym Leader / Trial battle, the Pokémon who has caused the last flinch to happen will be deemed "worthy". Offer Requirement: A lv. 30+ Pokémon who has successfully KOed one opponent in a Gym battle with Self-Destruct or Explosion.

And Skarmory to remove Aldo's rule:
    → Retreat! 3 - During the Gym Leader / Trial battle, you must switch your Pokémon at least 10 times in total, either via hard switch or by using a move. Offer Requirement: A lv. 30+ Pokémon who has successfully placed down at least one kind of Entry Hazards during the battle in which it's gained Worthy status.

Spoiler:

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
    Years
  • Hah, so the rules are cleared now... freedom... Got maself a new homie Seadra- for Viridian gym battle, Leader being none other than ma old homie Giovanni! It was ma last gym, so my last sacrifices took place too :p
    20221023_184149.jpg

20221023_184205.jpg
    20221023_184217.jpg
    20221023_184231.jpg
    20221023_184247.jpg

The above pokémon were all sacrificed :)

Years
  • Thank you everyone for participating. I'm sorry I couldn't really update you in those last two days, but I was busy irl. Thanks Eleanor for helping me to prepare this event and for updating the thread this weekend.

See you soon in our next Challenges event.

Years
  • Update #6

After earning my 5th badge I made my way outside the gym where I met Cynthia once again who thanked me for heelping Celestic Town in my earlier Update
    I then got back my old Team and took Ponyta with me who I will be Training up for the next gym and healed my Pokemon at the centre
    I also bought a few more items and tried to find Trainers with the Vs. Seeker, I never used it before so it was a new experience for me
    I fought a few Trainers also rematchs on the way to Canalave City to level Ponyta up
    After getting Ponyta to a decent enough level I flew to Veilstone City to go into the Department Store
    Up to the 3rd Floor I went and bought 1 TM35 Flamethrower and 1 TM38 Fire Blast
    Teached both TM's to Ponyta before going out of the store and flying back to Canalave City
    Fought against my rival and won
    Talked to a sailor who gave me the opportunity to go to iron island
    Went to Iron Island to see if I can train a bit more before moving onto the gym battles
    I went deeper into the mine and met someone named Riley who teamed up with me
    We then met two Galactic Grunts and fought them
    After defeating them Riley thanked me for the help and gave me a pokemon egg
    I used an escape rope and went back to Canalave City
    I went into the gym and fought the trainers there before standing in front of the gym leader Byron
    Had to make a save state before challenging him considering I can't have more than 6 turns
    I led with my Ponyta who used Fire Blast which luckily hit one shoting the Bronzor
    I then switched to Empoleon to take out the rest of his Pokemon
    Steelix went down with one Metal Claw and a surf to cheese his Sturdy (3 Turns)
    I then took care of Bastiodon with two Surfs ending the battle with 5 Turns in total
    I got the badge from Byron and meant to go to the Pokemon Centre, but my rival waited in front of the gym for me who told me to go to the Library with him
    I then went to the Pokemon Centre

With this I would like to sacrifice my Lvl. 37 Ponyta to the gods in favor of my teammates Rule. I would like to upgrade Twilightblade's Time Limits 2 rule. Thank you for your sacrifice Ponyta and also huge thanks to Twilightblade who also helped me with one of my rules!

PS: I just realized how op friendship is in Pokemon. My Ponyta made a crit because of the friendship! I didn't even mean to get the friendship so high, it just happened.

Attachments

• 20221023_153010.jpg
      20221023_153010.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 1
    Years
  • Fisherman Arcaneum takes to the stage!
    After a lifetime spent by the waters, drifting along with its ebbs and flows, Arcaneum decided they wanted to stop their coasting and take their life in a different direction - the stage! Now they take to the stage in pursuit of stardom!

Divine Offering: Segment #5

NO MORE RULES YAY. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Now it's time to start smashing through this game and seeing if I can finish before the event closes!

This is a super easy segment as I had already actually done everything, including the levelling, up to this point really. I did decide to go in search of a few more friends though, as my sacrifices meant things were disappearing fast and at this rate I was going to be at the Elite Four with 2 Pokémon! After a LOT of trawling around, chasing Galactic Grunts and beating up our Rival Tyson a few times, we finally make it past the Psyducks on Route 110 and head towards Celestic Town. On the way, we catch a new friend in RAZOR the Wingull, who's going to be my Flying buddy!

After showing the Grunt who's boss and meeting Cyrus once more [<3], we get Surf and that means we can FINALLY go to Hearthome and beat Fantina! I decide to hang around the routes for a bit and actually catch PUMICE the Noctowl, who I thought I'd use in my E4 team as I've not actually used Noctowl properly in forever! With that said, PUMICE really needed to catch up in levels... and what better place than Hearthome Gym!

We Fly straight on over to Hearthome and at the door to the Gym I teach Noctowl Shadow Ball - it's some nice coverage AND means it solos the entire Gym with ease. Another easy win and another easy Badge for us, this time it's the Relic Badge.

That's Segment #5 over and this time I've decided to make no sacrifices - I will probably be doing this for the remainder of the run for the sake of speed, as training gets a little difficult now!

__________________________________________________________​

Challenge Stats

Trainer: Rubia
    Game: Pokémon Diamond
    Playtime: 35:32

Pokémon Caught:
    Spoiler:

Worthy Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Sacrificed:
    Spoiler:

Badges Obtained:
    Spoiler:

Current Pokémon
    Spoiler:

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
    Years
  • Lesgooo homiez WE DA REAL GANGSTA HERE IN KANTO lezgoooooo! This success is dedicated to all ma homiez in da struggle who got sacrificed and Prinzess for updating our stuff faster than ma Jolteon and Janp for answering queries smarter than ma Hypno and ARC for reminding me of fossils!
    Nice~ thanks! ;)
    20221023_192813.jpg
    20221023_192557.jpg

(Sorry for da collage- no PokéFamily photo in gen 1 :p Cyalator, ciao!)

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Update:

Game Time: 15:21
    Badges: 6

Current Clauses:
    Spoiler:

My Linoone picked up a Sun Stone! I immediately evolved my Gloom... which I will now have to sacrifice as its speed stat is below 70! I breeze through the Mt Pyre and Team Magma Lair with my overleveled Swampert at this point as I am short on time. I used a Super Repel, used Surf near Lilycove City, and reached Mossdeep City before my Super Repel even expired.

Omega Ruby - Gym Badge #7 Mossdeep City
    Current Team:
    260.png
    Mudslide the Swampert - Level 50
    264.png
    Linoone - Level 44
    282.png
    Gardevoir - Level 43
    277.png
    Swellow - Level 48
    182.png
    Basil the Bellossom - Level 37
    381.png
    Latios - Level 36

Gym Battle - 6 turns
    Spoiler:

Worthy sacrifice: Bellossom - defeated one of Liza and Tate's Pokemon by itself
    Time limits 3 - Each major battle must last up to 3 turns per enemy Pokémon you face (if you get this wrong you can soft-reset and try again). Offer requirement is: A lv. 30+ Pokémon with a current Speed stat of 70 or less..

Back