• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder if they'll ever release an adult game that makes extensive use of the PS4's touch pad...

hehe...heh....okay I'll stop

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years

Well soccer is the american term right?? Rest of the world says futbol/football...
    my mistake. But yeah i guess you can call me kind of a fan

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Soccer is the term most nations across Africa use, Japan also. Still like to jump on Americans for being wrong though, obviously.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

>Football

>Only uses foot to kick ball once or twice

You don goofed, sports

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I think Don just explained how it didn't goof. Sports develop over time.

On the topic of American Football. I think it might be time.
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Pffft, that's not how American Football is. I don't even like the sport, but it's practically inescapable, and they're all about the changes. They're also all about people not liking the changes. And all about how people think change is good. It'd be entertaining if there were an off switch.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I guess you could say its justified in that the hoop is meant to signify the basket (and, though it's usually called a hoop, it's also called a basket for much the same reason), but a basket is easier for retrieval and more convenient for techniques. That's evolution, and there's no real reason to change it because it's still a basket as far as terminology is concerned.

Football for American Football just makes things convenient, and same for Soccer and International Football.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back