• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Yeah, I can see that. And to be fair the entire game world (aside from cities) being open for PKing seems quite unfair. It sure is an interesting piece of game design. I mean, as it seems, PKing is the most efficient way of progression in that game.

I hope they won't just make PKers the standard villains. It'll get boring real quick yo.

Luckily this show's supposedly got some pretty cool depth.

Oh god, ghost tadabanri is such an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Years

It's mostly exposition and world building. Some action is interspersed in between but its not the main focus.

Still if you don't like Politics or Econ you'd get bored pretty fast.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Well, at least I'm liking the MC's slo-mo inner dialogue, and the assassin girl is a qt. All's good in the end.

I especially like the fact that the MC isn't a DPS class for once.

Years

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Still waiting for No Game No Life though. There's a couple of anime I should marathon today for this season. Any recs?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

It's Japanese gaming culture influence. Not everyone in the world is a heartless dbag who revels in trolling.
    It's not all trolling, though. Everything gets criticized, and people don't like it when things they don't like become popular or are popular, so they're just more vocal about it. In fact, it's often because of a vocal minority that things seem more panned than they are. At the same time, this vocal minority might also be justified in their panning, and that's when it really divides into those who don't like something because it's popular and those who simply don't like something. And the trolls, who can be pretty vocal.

It's not just Japanese stuff, either, it's true for anything popular (or anything in general, really).

Years

I was talking about the PKing issue. The Anime community is just a microcosm of the Internet in general. Its the same when I talk about Politics so I'm kinda getting used to it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The first episode didn't hook me at all either.

By the second half of episode two it started getting good for me, though. Simply because now they were done with the whole "oh no we're stuck in a game" thing, and they'd started exploring the game mechanics instead.

Years

They explain the game mechanics so much to the point that people complain about how much they keep treating people like they don't play MMO's.

Because everyone plays MMO's right?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I'll give it a shot pretty soon, then. But I do have a question, because this is a deal breaker: does the game ever break its own rules? I can't stand it when a universe, especially an MMO or pretty much anything with established rules, just completely breaks those rules and doesn't explain why or even give enough info to try to figure out how it happened. That was one of my problems with SAO, and it REALLY brought me out of the experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back