• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

My school was against students going to the shop to buy food 2 mins down the road during lunch times. I guess Ingerland does have more fatties than Sweden though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I DON'T HAVE WIFI AT MY APARTMENT AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN MY SMALL TOWN THAT HAS IT

STOP JUDGING ME

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Watching the Liverpool game because Qtinho is love.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ra, ra, go team that's winning, or whatever you do at football games

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I hope Norwich invest in some cute players over the summer. We do have Ricky but that isn't enough.
    Spoiler:

Actually Olsson is a qt as well, although not in looks. Apparently when you put a Swede in Northern England for 7 or 8 years they end up sounding cute.

I think our hottest player is probably Russ Martin.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Manchester United have been a bit rubbish this season but they have almost gotten the amount of cute needed, I feel.

Spoiler:

And of course no qt 3.14 list is complete without Swagawa.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

the first one kind of reminds me of my creative writing teacher. not sure how to feel about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back