• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I'm glad you read them, Arma. :D
    You know, considering I've been the one basically writing them the last couple of threads. After all, copy-pasting is for losers.

But Laptrap, in the rules of the 5.0 thread it specifically says even you have to abide them.

Also, sorry about your day, hope the next one's better. Want a backrub?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Been really getting into Jedi Academy again

Quite fun getting chased by a giant mutant rancor through a spaceport while fighting off dark jedi, or trying to get back to your ship while a guy with a concussion rifle takes potshots at you

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

In a perfect would the title and yurop places would already be decided before the last month of the season. If you look at Norwich's run in you'll see why. Come on Utd.

Oh bloody hell.
    >moyes

Years
    120. lol Moyes

I know just enough to know that Moyes is an EPL laughingstock because he has lead Man U to 7th instead of competing for the title this season. Though his first season has been better than Ferguson's first was.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

no idea at footballz.
    And I just want April and May to be over already so i can freely watch animu and draw stuff

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    casually downloads movies and games

I need food....

RAMEN AND HOT POCKETS

HOW AM I NOT DEAD YET

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I need to read and remember about 80 pages of stuff tonight. Or I'm ♥♥♥♥ed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back