• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Quite the contrary. Because this is such a large community, I'd expect for the occasional radical to join in.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Years
  • I now have the Love Hina manga on my tablet. Thanks, nostalgia.

My brother gifted me Kodansha's 1st English omnibus of that.

It's tempting me to read it even though I already own and have read all 14 Tokyopop volumes.

... oh hey, they call it Todai in this print. I'm pretty sure they actually fully Anglicized it in the Tokyopop volumes. I may have to read and collect the omnibuses for it now.

... whoops. I guess I know where all of my leisure money will be going now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Love Hina was that show back in my early days of anime that I knew about but never actually watched. Well, before my early days, really; it was considered a classic by the time I'd learned what anime was (so a couple years). Became popular enough to be a model for later harems (for the next few years, at the very least), or at least something for others to compete against.

Still haven't watched it. I did semi-recently play an Adventure game adaptation for the GBA that was translated not too long ago. It wasn't bad, surprisingly. You would be surprised with how much this game managed to put on a cart, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Saw most of the popular harempoop, kind of surprised I haven't seen LH.

Is there a better op in the genre? Not that harempoop is a genre.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Pretty serious, will always be one of my favourite ops.

Although thinking about it harempoop could include stuff like monogatari, szs, clannaids and plenty of other things. There are undoubtedly better.

Years
  • Saw most of the popular harempoop, kind of surprised I haven't seen LH.

Is there a better op in the genre? Not that harempoop is a genre.

384. That one was quite catchy. Almost made up for how terrible that season was. Not that season one was that great.

As for better haremmuk anime OPs:
    3. Love Hina OP (Sakura Saku)
    2. Negima! OP (Happy☆Material)
    1. Negima!? OP (1000% Sparking). Also was good fun in English.

This may just be confirmation bias on my part, though, given that these two series are in my all-time top 5 for manga series.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back