• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    420blazeitfgt

Psycho-Pass really does feel like a reskinned GITS in some scenes, and I really like the main characters. I guess even Urubuchi has the odd good idea.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

You know, I never got why people labeled Shinji as the b!tchest of b!tches. I mean, I get he's the wimp character that's thrown a horribly fate or heavy duty out of the blue, but...what he's being asked to do is suicide, and he's not really given much reason why he has to do it other than that daddy wills it and the other girl can't. Really, he's not given much of a choice, either, and Gendo knows that it's highly unlikely that he'll refuse because of the circumstances, but all things considered Shinji should have died in the first fight (and almost did).

But paired with Yukiteru Amano who has a guardian at his beck and call and the same for the main from Deadman Wonderland (another character whose bitchiness I feel is warranted considered the circumstances behind why he became one), Shinji doesn't really deserve all this hate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back