• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious "Dni"

Years
    An oddly specific one for me is men who refer to women as "females". This gives me the idea that they're misogynistic or (dare I say) "alphas" or actually believe in that alpha and beta male crap.

Other than that it's just overly rude/sarcastic people, climate change deniers, anti-vaccine people, and LGBTQ-phobic people. (Especially that last one, considering I am queer. I could go on about this, but this isn't the place for that.)

Last edited:

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
    - People who are racist
    - People who are sexist
    - People with no common decency or regard for others
    - People who constantly talk about s*x
    - anybody who says pineapple on pizza is a sin
    - homophobes
    - transphobes
    - anybody who thinks certain people aren't human because of certain aspects of their body

Years
    I am literally the exact same because like people need to be accepted in this world no matter what they look like or who they love because being different is an awesome thing and times are changing - it shouldn't be so hard to accept people for who they are or who they love ya know! Everyone deserves a life to live and thrive within the world!

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
    For me it's a bit more serious, but since we're a system that doesn't fit the medical model and the internet currently going through a "tons of people are faking a disorder I saw so on TikTok" thing and so it's kind of getting hard to exist without people who aren't systems trying to grill us (and not being prepared for the like... hundreds at this point sources we have on standby from dealing with this nonsense since 2015). It's also one of the most annoying experiences to need to click a person's Carrd just to find out if they're aggressively against me for existing or not. Though to be fair it's really funny because these people will just say the most ridiculous things about what makes a system fake and like my dude I have at least five academic articles and several essays written by systems dating back to the 90s discussing that this is a thing that can happen.

Generally though we just feel like DNI culture is tiring and can be a little toxic at this point so we just try to avoid it. Most of the time it's just people copying and pasting other's lists without thinking critically of what's on it.

Back