• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    You know, even way back from July 2003(I think it existed then), this whole MOTM has been slightly out of hand. There was always arguments n' all about how it should be run. I think it would be extremely wise to do what a1337a said before, and remove MOTM, and hold it less often. How many times have we seen arguments about it's purpose. It's always "This is spam, it's a popularity contest", "I can't win because peaople ignore me all the time", "Thats not voting, all your votes are for your friends" and this time it's people cheating. I would really consider it a wise move to hold MOTM bimonthly, or even once every 3 months.

and Solar, I don't know ya, but if youv'e caused trouble here, then we'd all be glad to see you leave. It would save us the hassle of telling you off, just leave.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Solar was Cosmo, who was Bayleef and Hazuki-san back in old PC, if you can remember her that way ^^;

Sadly, it's not so easy to just pause MOTM... believe it or not, but the lineup for MOTM host lines up all the way to next year O.o;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Im not goin' to vote in any MotM anymore...
    I have too many friends and I dunno on who to vote...
    Its too dificult... So I wont vote anymore ^ ^;

Same here....the exact reason why I didn't voted last month nor this month.
    I feel guilty when I don't vote for the people I want to vote for.
    Believe me, I want to vote for A LOT.

Say...together we might know the whole PC. XD

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    You know, even way back from July 2003(I think it existed then), this whole MOTM has been slightly out of hand. There was always arguments n' all about how it should be run. I think it would be extremely wise to do what a1337a said before, and remove MOTM, and hold it less often. How many times have we seen arguments about it's purpose. It's always "This is spam, it's a popularity contest", "I can't win because peaople ignore me all the time", "Thats not voting, all your votes are for your friends" and this time it's people cheating. I would really consider it a wise move to hold MOTM bimonthly, or even once every 3 months.

and Solar, I don't know ya, but if youv'e caused trouble here, then we'd all be glad to see you leave. It would save us the hassle of telling you off, just leave.
    I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO CAUSED TROUBLE! OKAY?! I didn't even do anything wrong. You guys are being mean to my friend for something he didn't do.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Well something did happen, and you where at the centre of it, or so I'v heard. But I'll leave all that for the mods to decide, I'l stay out of what isn't my business and go on like this never happened.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I pretty much had nothing to do with it. The people were against my boyfriend for something he didn't do and I just stood up for him.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    :P I just read your sig.. turns out I do know ya, well, did. I don't believe someone like you would do that, so I believe ya:D

So who exactly did this cheating? I read that someone by the name of "Cas" made 2 accounts to vote the same people 3 times over. But I'm most definately wrong.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Oh yeah, Cas can be trouble. He never stops the name calling. He keeps calling me "Wandas" and other people "Junicha" "omni frygon" "10000marias" It has got annoying already.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Nah, they're talking about another Cas. The Cas in here is a dude.

*dies*

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Hello...just pass by ^_^
    Did anyone vote for me as fav. female member?
    If you did, thanks! ^_^
    *blows kisses to anyone who vote for her*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    What's going to go on with the boys/girls acting as opposite gender? Do we vote for them in their real gender or adopted one? o_O And VOTE FOR ME!! Or you won't get this tree in my pocket.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Um, it's the dare thread. People are getting sex changes, and they think it's cool. It's like the return of Furbies, or even worse, Pok?mon cards!!!!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Eh. I'm not big on that dumb thread. Besides, a genderless Porygon can't have a sex change XD

Oh, and those people acting like the opposite gender make it so obvious that they are that opposite gender that ya can tell they aren't.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah, it's so obvious, and flashy, and that is why it annoys me personally. Hmm, soon it'll be over...hopefully, it will be over.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I got nothing against the dare thread. Sure, the gender switch gets old. But some other dares are pretty awesome. *points to sig* See the stuff in Pink? XD;

*dies*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *falls over giggling*

I got a favorite female member vote! *sailor senshii victory sign*

I need to change my votes some. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back