• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I ain't the host, but the voting thread is becoming infested, so post all your stuff here.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    since they removed the Funny member award looks like im not gonna be getting many votes from now on eh? XD well it dont matter XD its just a voting thingy ma jigger XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Why isn?t this being done in?you know...July? O_o;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    They should really add "Funny Member" cus I always voted for the same three people every time, Sapphire Latios, 100Marios, and Dakota. BOO YA! XD

Its sad, ;_; Bring back funny member! XD

*dies*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    They should really add "Funny Member" cus I always voted for the same three people every time, Sapphire Latios, 100Marios, and Dakota. BOO YA! XD

Its sad, ;_; Bring back funny member! XD

*dies*
    yesh it is sad, whose the one who removed it during thier month anyway!? XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    At this rate the November 2004 MOTM topic's going to be made at the beginning of October o_O

I'm not going to vote until the middle of July...it just seems way too early to me for now.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Whoever has the August 2004 MOTM should post it later this week :P

*looks at MOTM voting thread* It seems I lost all my popularity from last month XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Hmm, I got two votes for Member of the Month, and one for Favorite Male Member. Hopefully I'll win something. Thanks for the votes I got so far!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sapphire Latios said:
    since they removed the Funny member award looks like im not gonna be getting many votes from now on eh? XD well it dont matter XD its just a voting thingy ma jigger XD

Hmm same here....I get half my votes in that catagory. :P

What ever happened to the talkative and active catagories?
    Those were good...mainly because I do well in them. XD

It's bad luck if you do bad during your birthday month. :P *sigh*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Jeez, people... x_x Let's not be so hasty. Whoever has August, PLEASE don't post it until August 1st at the earliest. <_< There's still over a week left of June and we're at July MOTM already. x.o;

Plus, the voting threads shouldn't be posted until after the results are posted, imo. But that's probably just me. =o

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well be getting ready for Februarys by the time we hit Halloween XD geez why are we rushing so much? then id be weird if MOTM lasted only 2 weeks still...we'd be so far ahead it wouldnt even be funny...yeah...it would be XD i take that back XD and i remember back a few months ago when i was hitten 30 - 70 posts in one months MOTM...look at me now, on the street corner, livin in a Dorito bag and beggin for hand outs XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back