• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do they need an RPG Pokemon game for Wii?

Should there be an RPG Pokemon game for Wii?

• Yes! Of course!

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Well, it depends. I won't really mind.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Ugh, no way!

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden_Trapinch

Golden Trapinch
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Yea

I agree. They should make a RPG game, but, I still think that Battle Revolution is cool.
    They should also make a game that you can make up your own pokemon. That should be really nice and with Wi-Fi connection!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I think it sholdn't be like coliseum or XD because in my opinion they were boring and crap.They should have a 3d one where you proper roam around in the pokemon anime style way and can catch, transfer and battle with pokemon in many new ways.Maybe they could make a pokemon ranger game for wii!
    Coliseum and XD may be 3d, but man are they boring.you don't roam properly the 40 seconds of walking you do every now and then are just excuses so you don't get angry as it slides in to cut scenes and endless battles.They should do it like life in the anime, maybe a 3d ranger game for wii, or a 3d D/P counterpart for wii.C'mon, no more of this silly crap, Nintendo has to get down to business!
    They were boring... because you didn't have to walk much? Considering that Orre was supposed to be a game without routes (desert) and the such, and most Pokemon games have mnre to do with battling than walking. That doesn't really cut it as for why you thought they were crap...
    Yes - they could have had routes, but it doesn't mean a new Shadow game should be made, as a new one can easily have routes put in, if they learn from their mistakes.

As for your idea - well, it may be interesting - but Ranger is a spinoff game, and didn't get such a good reception, to say the least - and also, many bought it for the Manaphy. Isn't going to become a main RPG, IMO.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    i think they should definitely make a rpg on the wii, no more shadow pokes though, catching in the wild is so much better.

I only bought pokemon ranger to get manaphy but then i actually found it quite fun! I know they are definitely making a sequel on the ds i dont know if there are any plans on the wii

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
    Yes I think they should make a game employing all the graphics from PBR. With a bigger Orre map with alot of new towns.
    Also with the shadow Pokemon to make it more popular a few of the pokemon should have unusdual moves like Blast Burn Frenzy Plant ect.
    It would make alot of breeders buy the game to expand there move sets and stuff like that.
    It should also have the same compatibilities as the other games maybe even connecting with the 3rd generation if certain rules are put into play.
    I think there should also be reward Pokemon if you fully complete the game or you beat a colloseam
    or something like that.
    This is how if they make it alot of people would think of getting it as alot of people would find the 1st RPG game for the Wii interesting.

Back