• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do think Brock will leave Generation 5?

Opinions

• Brock

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Dawn

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Let me know if Generation 5 is banned from these forums, I know it is on others. I'd like to know if you think Brock will finally leave next Generation.
    What's your opinions on this?
    Either Brock or Dawn will.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Dawn I hope, if only one leaves, better yet would be new characters altogether and let the 12 year old go back to his mama...

Gen V isn't banned here, but we do have a thread just for the purpose of Gen V related discussion

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I wonder if Brock left now, would the fans still be upset or happy this time?
    Before, he was still sort of new to the show.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Dawn will almost certainly leave to make way for the new girl.

Brock, I doubt it. They tried that once and the fanbase wasn't pleased, so most likely, Brock's here for good.

If they really felt that, I'm pretty sure the writers wouldn't be able to remove Misty without trembling in fear about what would happen.

Whatever the case, I think Brock should leave. If he has to stay for the fifth generation, then can't he at the very least ditch the girl gag as well as actually work towards being a breeder like he said he would?!

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    It is the most likely that Dawn will leave and new female will be intoduced.

But personally I want Dawn to be replaced with Misty.

Will Brock leave? I don't think so.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    It is the most likely that Dawn will leave and new female will be intoduced.

But personally I want Dawn to be replaced with Misty.

Will Brock leave? I don't think so.

You don't feel Misty had her few years already?
    I'd love it if Dawn stayed another year.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I really do hope Dawn leaves, she acts like she's the star of the show when really she isn't >:3 I want Brock to stay!

Years
  • Brock will probably do the same like he did with Hoenn and Sinnoh where he'll leave for a few episodes then will be back around the time of episode four or five of the 5th Generation series.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Brock will probably do the same like he did with Hoenn and Sinnoh where he'll leave for a few episodes then will be back around the time of episode four or five of the 5th Generation series.

Oh my gosh, I hope that doesn't happen.
    If Brock stays let him continue on with Ash from the begining.
    I get sick and tired thinking he's going to leave and be bumed out when I find that he's really sticking around.
    At least if he continues with Ash from the begining we know he's going with him.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Dawn's probably going to leave. There's nothing for her in Johto. The contests are gone. I'd like them to bring Misty back, but I doubt that will happen. I actually don't know what's going to happen. They'll probably do a small promo on Johto, but not travel the entire region again. They'll possibly meet up with May for a while. Anyway, Brock's probably going to stay through that as well as Generation V. Then, they'll almost definately get another new character. Considering Dawn won't have much of a purpose, I'd say she'll be the one to go. It's possible that contests will be completely left out of the next generation. Brock, on the other hand, is a Breeder, so basically he can just do anything. He was always just there.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I guess maybe Dawn could travel with May once she's done.
    I'd hate for them to have a repeative ending for a character and have her leave with her rivals.
    This way May could have a contest friend with her, not be alone.
    If Dawn does leave, I hope this new girl doesn't do contests too, I'll be sick of them by than.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    You don't feel Misty had her few years already?
    Few. Ash and Brock are still there. This is unfair. Don't get me wrong. Misty is my favourite character. Don't be suprised that I still want to watch her. I suppose this is the same with you and Dawn.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Few. Ash and Brock are still there. This is unfair. Don't get me wrong. Misty is my favourite character. Don't be suprised that I still want to watch her. I suppose this is the same with you and Dawn.

Yah, guess will feel different about each others girls.
    Guess the reason why I feel its unfair is cuz Misty got three regions I think.
    Dawn only got one series. Sure its a long series, still only one region.
    Japan writers are trying to please fan boys by doing this though.
    Yah, its unlikely that Misty will return and Dawn stays.
    I'll be very suprised if Dawn stays to be honest as much as I want it.

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • Maybe...hopefully.....in some disaterous turn of events...both of them will mysteriously dissapear.;) Then lets see Ash be all by himself for a while....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back