• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do use your ignore list?

Do you use your ignore list?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • OMG, IT'S COMLETELY FULL!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • I can't really stand putting anyone of my ignore list,

I did keep one person on there for a long time, but that was because I did it as a newb and it was a part of my rage. :/

Ayselipera

I don't really converse with others on here too often so the need to use it hasn't come up.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nnnnope. I've never used it and never plan on it. I'd feel guilty if I did because most of the people I'd like to ignore are the ones who spam or make infraction-worthy posts and I kind of need to be able to see those, lmao. :(

...can admins even set people on ignore?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • There's one member I wouldn't mind putting on there, but they haven't offended me personally. Other than that, I have used it in the past once, but that person was taken off months ago.

Summing up, yes I have used my ignore list, but I don't really plan on using it again.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Nah, I don't use it. Anyone who annoys me THAT much, I just report. Plus, I'm not on here very much anymore.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I only ignore those who have abstractly, annoying, big signatures that extends the whole page. Only for that reason, so otherwise no.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have a few on my ignore list. I almost never use it and I always hope to never access it. But there is total ass that pops up once in a blue moon that is so trolly, annoying, and just UGH that they end up in my ignore list.

Being in my ignore list is a DAMN BIG accomplishment, trust me on that, it would probably deserve its own emblem :P. I think I'll clean up that list since most of the people aren't here anymore.

Years
  • Nope. The people who probably should be on my ignore list fuel my lulz, so if I did, I'd have to constantly unhide their posts just so I could laugh at the ridiculous things they say.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I didn't used it for quite a while, but have added two guys into it recently. They were quite a nuisance. :< One of them was super rude, not only to me, but also to other members. Another got so angry after I removed him from my friends list (accidentally) that he uttered something like : "I shouldn't have bothered to have friendship with you....Its sickening". I was taken aback.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've only used it once, but it was for a joke :P I printscreened it and sent it to the person to pretend that I was ignoring them XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I always knew we had an Ignore List option, I just never found the need to use it. I haven't gotten to the point where someone irritates me to the point in which I cannot stand them or if I feel threatended in anyway. I don't think I'll ever really choose to use the Ignore List as even if one does annoy me I just tend to brush it off and move onto somewhere else where I don't get brought into any conflicts. So, it's there, I've never used it, and I don't think I ever might use it to be honest.

Yeah, same here.
    I've never used it, and I don't think I'll ever need to use it, because of these reasons.
    Besides, if I don't like someone in one field, doesn't mean that I won't like them in the other fields.
    Moreover, I don't want to ignore them like this anyways. I can just skip over their post if I want.

But yeah, I think I'm on the ignore list of a lot of people, probably...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    No.. I forget I even have one, that's how much I use it.

Doesn't matter how much someone annoys me, I wouldn't put them on any ignore list. :/

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I used to use it. But I put too many people in it and the spoiler style viewing of posts got annoying. I don't use it any more. I just don't bother reading rather scan first.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • No. I don't need a list to deal with pests:/ But honestly- no one has even prompted me to think about putting them on such a list=)

Back