• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you accept evolution (this poll is for research)

(Please read first post) Do you accept the pro-evolution statement below?

• Yes, I accept it.

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No, I do not accept it.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Going by Darwin's experiments, his conclusions and my very own profound knowledge, yes I do believe in evolution. There may be a few theories it may not support, but I doubt the whole profound concept is false.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • I believe we all have evolved from monkeys as well as Adam and Eve.
    So Adam and Eve were monkeys?

Yes, evolution through natural selection is a proven fact. And, as basically everyone else here has already said countless times, the majority of scientific facts can go along with religious beliefs. The theory of creation is seperate from all the other stuff.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I am beginning to see this poll as somewhat flawed in its options, so if possible I would like a mod to lock this thread so I can create a new poll which takes more subtle and varied views of evolution into account.

Years
  • I am beginning to see this poll as somewhat flawed in its options, so if possible I would like a mod to lock this thread so I can create a new poll which takes more subtle and varied views of evolution into account.

1) Why did you not wait for someone to close your thread to make a new one?
    2) Why couldn't you have just edited your first post and ignored the other replies? I'm honestly curious.

Since I took too long to bring up point #2, I'll close this one. But next time, seriously, please at least make sure the thread gets closed before making a new thread.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back