• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually like Pok?mon?

Do you like Pok?mon?

• Yes

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    Yes I like pokemon.But not all ascpts.I only like every thing but the new anime.Its gone done hell since the end of johto and how they made the quilty
    of it low.I am manga.doujin,TCG game,videogame,ETC fan.​

Saga

'ello! :D
    Years
    I haven't seen the anime or played the games in such a long time. @_@ But I still read the manga, and maybe watch some of the movies. ^_^

I voted for 'Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)'. =]

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I like most of the anime, all the games, and I really like the manga! so yeah, i really like pokemon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I dunno, do I?
    XD

Yeah, I love Pokemon.
    Its still one of my favorite anime.
    But I also like the games, the manga, and stuff like that.

and the scary thought is I'll be about 16/17 when pearl and diamond come out in england(even thoughI'm gettining it on teh day it comes out in america) and I'll still go out and get it!!!!

XD I'll be 19 or 20, depending on how soon they'll release it in the USA... I'm still gonna get it!

Last edited:

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    this is a bit of a stupid poll as nearly everyone has said they like it.
    i too love it i can't see the point of being on here if i didn't love it i like it all but i'm not into the manga....

Years
    You'll be suprised by how many people here DON'T like Pokemon. Some people haven't liked it even when they joined.

I personally like it, mainly for the games. You can play it over and over again, and it'll never be the same. The anime is okay too. I personally liked this weeks episode. ^^;

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I love pokemon*adore more* and i play the games,watch anime and the whole thing cause i love it! so much

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I love Pokemon. All of it mostly. I like the games the most. I like it when popular sites update on the newest and latest Pokemon. It's just so cool. However, my friends in real life don't know I like Pokemon, and I would prefer it if I kept it a secret. Either way, it's my second favorite anime/game/card game. My all-time favorite is Yu-Gi-Oh :P

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I remember when it was all I'd talk about, but those days, thanks to looks from the family and other obligations, have gone mostly. I jst like the games and the cards, but I never have really liked the anim? because of its inconsistency with everything else.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I love pokemon!!! The anime, games, cards, songs , and anything else that deals with Pokemon, I rarely play anything else besides Pokemon, if i'm not playing it I'm either talking about it here or at another community.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Im in love the games! and i collect only Shinney or Holo pokemon cards. When i was younger i can remember dreaming about pokemon, and also i remember wanting it to be real *is embarrassed*

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I absolutely love Pokemon. I think its the greatest cartoon/anime ever created.
    I love all aspects of it. The anime, the games and the cards. I also really love the toys.
    I don't really buy the cards or toys that much anymore (just occasionally).
    None of my friends like Pokemon and I keep it a secret that I like it.
    But all in all, I just love Pokemon!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I only like the games. The show is pretty stupid now because the same thing happens in pretty much every episode. So only the games for me. Which I don't play alot anymore. V_V

Back