• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually play pokemon?

Plant360

Da shizz!
Years
  • I do play pokemon. I'm actually not a big fan of the beat gyms, train pokemon, bet the elite for pokemon games like diamond and pearl, but I really enjoy the other games like mystery dungeon, XD gale of darkness, and pokemon ranger...

But yeah, I do play it...

Mephisto

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    I do play pokemon. I'm actually not a big fan of the beat gyms, train pokemon, bet the elite for pokemon games like diamond and pearl, but I really enjoy the other games like mystery dungeon, XD gale of darkness, and pokemon ranger...

But yeah, I do play it...
    I like shiny hunting

But I don't play

Although I am good at shiny hunting...

Maybe I should play...

Years
  • I enjoy the competitive aspect of the original Pokémon games. Never really got an interest in the spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon or Ranger.

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
  • When I was little, I kept playing pokemon games because I believed they were such a fun game to play and fighting against your friends to see who the best is was also fun.

...I never play pokemon though. But I might end up doing so when Platinum launches in the UK. However, the last time I 'seriously' played a pokemon game was Last year :'-(

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I still play pokemon games. I come on here to trade pokemon with others. Otherwise I'm currently playing pearl right now. =]

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I don't so much anymore. If there's a good hack out I'll try that, but I've played the games (The gym-elite 4 games) so many times that I just don't find them entertaining anymore. One of these days I may buy Ranger or something, but I'm happy just roaming PC for now.

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    The first day when pokemon came out i got my mum to buy me Pokemon Yellow.
    It was good times and i can't stop playing it.

But now Pokemon has advanced so much that you can play Wi-Fi and i play it 2X more than i yust to.

I even got my dad to get me a Netgear router because our old one didn't support wireless games.

Anyhow Pokemon is cool!

Years
  • I don't play the main games much at all, and when I do, it's for competitive battling.

I do play the spin-off games though.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Yeah, I still play. Haven't beaten the Emerald Battle Frontier yet, and I'm getting Platinum next year. Hacks are cool to play too.

Half the time though, I'm hacking myself.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah, I usually play atleast 30 minutes to an hour each night before I go bed.

Doesn't get me far in the game, but it still counts.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I play Pokemon games on a regular basis. I still play through the Mystery Dungeon games, Explorers of Darkness is not yet finished, and I recently restarted FireRed.

Back