• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you buy manga just read it online or both?

So what do you do?

• Total voters

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Do you buy manga just read it online or both?

I do both.

I like buying it better though because reading on the computer hurts my eyes and I like to support the author/artist of the manga.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I used to buy Naruto manga but now I just read it online. I can't find any websites that host Beet manga so I still have to buy it (although I haven't bought any in a while).

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Most of the time, I read them online. But if there's something I feel like reading, but isn't available online, I buy them. If there was a broader choice of manga available here, though, I would probably end up buying more of them. Oh, and I buy the short ones with 3 or 4 volumes only, because I'm cheap like that.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • i dont read much manga, when i do i usually read it online but sometimes i will buy it.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    If its not avalible in English then I read online translations otherwise I buy it :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Usually I'll buy em,or "rent them" [haha library] because for me its alot healthier than staring at the screen reading the words xD

However,I read alot of doujinshi online~

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
  • I read some online translations of manga that are not (yet) availeble in english, and I buy series that seem really interesting to me, or that I've read online and I really loved them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd first go for buying, but if I can't find it (which is the often the case), I download it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Do you buy manga just read it online or both?

I do both.

I like buying it better though because reading on the computer hurts my eyes and I like to support the author/artist of the manga.

Wow, that is the same way I feel about it! I do both as well. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can't stand reading things like books or manga on the computer. I prefer to have a hard copy in front of me. As a result, I don't read as much manga as I might like. If the manga isn't available in English, I'll import the Japanese version.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I used to download loads of manga on the computer, but then I just started buying it all. I like it better that way, it's much easier to keep up with, in my opinion :3

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I sometimes read manga online for the first chapter-volume just to see if its worth getting if I dont know anyone else who owns them. That way I know Im not going to be wasting my money on something I dont end up liking

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I usually read Manga online, since few manga (that I really like are available in Belgium, niether English or Dutch). I now own the complete series of Beyblade and Alice 19th and I'm a busy collecting the Dutch version of DN Angel. If they had them in English, I'd buy them immediately though. XD

So the majority is read online. ^^"

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Do you buy manga just read it online or both?

I do both.

Well online, actually 100% of the time, it's not at all that I dont support the suthor, its just I ether dont have the time to go out and find/buy it. It's pretty hard to find manga in a bunch of Ocean beach shacks ya know, nothing but swim suits and surf boards :/

So yeah Online for me...

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • i read it online
    well becuase its free xD

but i do have a couple of shonen jump books but i like reading it online better

Back