• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Care About Nature's?

Do You Care About Natures?

• Total voters

*-Donkey In Mr-*

Feel The Power Of Zapdos!
Years
  • Now do you care about nature's because they help you in battle and some can help be fast,weak or even stronger so what do you think about them?

Moana Kai

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • I care about natures because when you have a pokemon that has a nature of jolly or adamant, your pokemon will have a great advantage of speed or strength.

MBXfilms

Film Maker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    I don't obsess about IV's that much since it is too much of a pain to do, so I try to do everything else right, like natures.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    No, I don't. I'm not into competitive battling or anything. And when I trade, I'll trade for whatever the person has.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Natures are important to getting a truly strong pokemon, I'm like MBX and don't really pay much attantion to IVs so natures and EVs are vital for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Yes it's really important, more important than IVs but not more than EVs
    and all 3 together is very good, if 1 of these 3 is missing, a Pokemon is weak
    So the nature is very important, so I care about this

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • I think that natures are really, really important. adamant is my favorite nature because of the speed and strength helpers. Also I like Jolly. Hasty is good, too. Anything else I trade and ask for one with that nature with my friends.

Gym Leader Clair

What a wonderous day it is
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    Yeah of course I care about natures. I am into competitive battling and that is a must.

Back