• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
Years
  • I hope this aint against the rules. (dont ask why, i got a funny feeling about this thread.) Well do you? And if you dont, share with us what you celebrate this time-o-year. Post away!!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Oh yeah, Christmas is the most special time of the year for me!!

I love it. It's the best.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So many Christmas toppies being made but, XD, yeps, always have xx3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yep, I celebrate Christmas. I like it because I get lots of money from uncles and aunts get to go back to the Philippines and meet up with my cousins =D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yes I do celebrate Christmas.

I would also like to point out that there is a difference between celebrating Christmas and celebrating "over-commercialized mid-winter gift day." While I celebrate the latter, it is not nearly as important as Christmas.

Chemical

Adventure Through Inner Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I most certainly do. The greatest time of the year. Not just because you get gifts, but because the atmosphere is so comforting and that is always a pleasant feeling to have.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Yeah, I celebrate it too. I like it not only because of the presents(don't really get much of those anymore though), but also for the food and the holiday cheer it gives off a nice feeling. Too bad it doesn't snow where I live, but still, Christmas is a great holiday to celebrate. ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yup ^^

Christmas is a thing I always celebrated and it's fun too...not to meantion it was the day Jesus was born.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Yups, we kidna celebrate it here ^^. Besides the (free) presents it's also fun to stay with your family and have a great time. Last year Christmas wasn't very fun for me, the second day (so 26th of December) I heard my grandfather died..

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Yessiree we do! We have a huge family party~ It's one of the only times of a year when I get to see most of my family (besides my Birthday), so it's one of my favorite days of the whole year ~<3

Years
  • Yeah.

Getting the presents is probably the coolest part, but then I'm probably forgetting the "true spirit of christmas" or bull like that.

Years
  • Yep. I always have and always will. I don't have a problem with any other Christmas substute, it is just how I was raised.

Back