• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    When a friend would look at my trainer case i would clean them quickly, hate seeing my badges dirty, i also like the tunes you can play when you tap them ^^; but if you slide it it sounds like your cleaning the badges which can get slightly annoying...

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Yes. Yes I do. It somewhat bothers me if they're not clean. They look so... moldy and unshiny. I can't stand it. So I clean them whenever I remember to, which is almost every time I start up the game. >_>

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Occasionally, whenever I accidentally hit the trainer card button on the menu.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I find it a waste of time so nah, I don't. Besides, they get dirty fast.

Ayselipera

cleanliness. Which is when there
    wicked shiny and theres 4 or 3
    sparkles over them. After a while
    though I forget and have to scrub
    all the dust off.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    I used to but now I just find it annoying and time consuming, in Platinum I haven't cleaned them in like 2 weeks.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I rarely clean them, I don't care things like that in general.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If I'm bored, or if I look at them it makes me clean. But they are usually dirty.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I clean them when I'm actually playing my game, and I don't feel like going to the next destination or training. 8D;;; Or just when I'm bored in general.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My badges must be shiny! o<

Most of the time I keep them clean, but sometimes I just get too distracted by game play, and they get all dull. ~_~

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Eh. I do when I feel like wasting time. Cus they get so dirty it takes forever.
    Come on, I barely clean my room in real life, so badges? Haha. Not so much.

Back