• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Trainer AJ

I am an hero
    Years
    If I ever clean my badges, it's only after playing around with my Trainer card. I like to draw bunny pictures instead of actually signing it. After I'm done admiring my artistic abilities, I shine my badges. No particular reason really. :)

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
    I cleaned my badges today, the first time in 5 weeks lol. I dont bother much except when im bored.

Vie

Years
    I always do it right before saving...so my platinum badges always look great...and I don't wan to know how the diamond ones look. DX

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    They could make a nice feature, like when you keep holding your badges "shiny", Shiny Pokemon will appear slightly oftener ^.^

Anyway i clean my badges only, when i'm bored...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I actually like to clean my badges. I do not like to see them really dirty, because it just looks so dull. For me, it doesn't waste my time because it does not take so long to clean them to the best it can look. It is actually fun to do, because when you are done cleaning them, you can play some types of music such as "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". It's really cool to see them shine because for some reason, it makes me feel like a real pokemon game champion.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I've never touched any of my badges. I won then, got put in the case and there they rot.

Jedi_green5

Rare & Shiny Collector.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    tbh, i rarely do. only when my friend wants to see them ill shine em up but other then that nope.

Anjiru

Prince of Darkness
    Years
    If i haven't anything btter to do... i clean my badges.. or if i wait for a friend or somethings

so, yes i do, but rarely

EverythingEvil

I'm just starting. Help?
    Years
    I can't stand to have them dirty when someone wants to see my trainer case. I dunno, it's silly really but I like them clean.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ONly every now and then. Its not really fun.

Back